I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes. — Oprah Winfrey.
Why shoes are important? Shoes not only help our feet to heal but can also aid in support and stability of our foot. Not all feet are perfect, so properly fitting shoes can help align your feet, ankles, knees, hips and back to correct your gait and improve posture.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous shoes quotes collection
1. Give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world. — Marilyn Monroe
2. One shoe can change your life. — Cinderella
3. You can never take too much care over the choice of your shoes. Too many women think that they are unimportant, but the real proof of an elegant woman is what is on her feet. — Christian Dior
4. A lie can travel half way around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. — Charles Spurgeon
Do you like shoes quotes?
5. Life is short, your heels shouldn’t be! — Brian Atwood
6. I’m not afraid of heights, have you seen my shoes? — Carrie Bradshaw
7. I can’t concentrate in flats! — Victoria Beckham
8. A woman with good shoes is never ugly. — Coco Chanel
9. I actually have more shoes than anyone will ever know. — Tamara Mellon
Which shoes quote is the best fashion quotes?
10. A shoe is not only a design, but it’s a part of your body language, the way you walk. The way you’re going to move is quite dictated by your shoes. — Christian Louboutin
11. A woman can carry a bag, but it is the shoe that carries the woman. — Christian Louboutin
12. I never compromise comfort for style, because I choose to live a life on my own terms. — Iris Anson
13. Did you ever get the feeling that the world was a tuxedo and you were a pair of brown shoes? — George Gobel
14. Be well dressed, behave like a gentleman, and keep your shoes shined. — Joseph Abboud
Can you share our shooes quotes?
15. Shoes make an outfit; they’re like rims for a car. — Omari Hardwick
16. To be happy, it first takes being comfortable being in your own shoes. The rest can work up from there. — Sophia Bush
17. I always judge a man by his shoes and his watch. — Tamer Hassan
18. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where to go. — Dr. Seuss
19. In my view, the best of humanity is in our exercise of empathy and compassion. It’s when we challenge ourselves to walk in the shoes of someone whose pain or plight might seem so different than yours that it’s almost incomprehensible. — Sarah McBride
20. You just need to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and then see how they feel and then you will understand why they are reacting or why they are behaving the way that they are behaving. We need to be fair. — Navid Negahban