Style is a way to say who you are without having to speak. — Rachel Zoe.
What is style? Style refers to a person’s particular way of expressing themselves, whether that’s through clothing, writing style, or a style of architecture. In the fashion world, “style” is usually shorthand for “personal style,” or the way an individual expresses themselves through aesthetic choices such as their clothing, accessories, hairstyle, and the way they put an outfit together.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best style quotes collection
1. Style is the perfection of a point of view. — Richard Eberhart
2. Style is not a size, It is an attitude. — Marina Rinaldi
3. Style is a reflection of your attitude and your personality. — Shawn Ashmore
4. My style varies on my mood or the weather of the day. — Jennie
5. Style is whatever you want to do, if you can do it with confidence. — George Clinton
6. I dress myself, not to impress, but for comfort and for style. — Lindsey Wixson
7. Be yourself. Create your own unique style. — Kim Taehyung
8. Fashions fade, style is eternal. — Yves Saint Laurent
9. Only great minds can afford a simple style. — Stendhal
10. There is as much attitude in your style as there is style in your attitude.
11. Modern architecture is not a style, It’s an attitude. — Marcel Breuer
12. I would describe my style as comfortable and casual. — Dahyun
13. My style says, ‘Look at me, don’t look at me.’ — Patti Smith
14. Everyone has their own style. It’s unique; no one person’s style is wrong. — Justine Skye
15. If at first you don’t succeed, failure may be your style. — Quentin Crisp
16. I’ve never really tried to copy anyone; I like to have my own style. — Liam Aiken
17. Fashion is about dressing according to what’s fashionable. Style is more about being yourself. — Oscar de la Renta.
18. Concision in style, precision in thought, decision in life. — Victor Hugo
19. If you are confident about yourself and wear what you love, you will exude a style of your own. — Sushant Singh Rajput
Discover more wonderful topic
20. My style is to stay on the offensive: to take risks, to recover very fast when you make a mistake, but to keep moving forward. — Newt Gingrich
21. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on. — Barack Obama
22. The clocks understood, they kept moving, motion, following the truth that change is the nature of God’s mind, and resistance to it is the source of great pain. — Craig Ferguson
23. Millions of people live their entire lives without finding themselves. But it is something I must do. — Marilyn Monroe
24. Fashion is mysterious, as a rule. Why are blue jeans a classic? You just hit on something that happens to be timeless and right. — Diane von Furstenberg
25. You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own, and you know what you know. And you are the guy who’ll decide where to go. — Dr. Seuss
26. In my view, the best of humanity is in our exercise of empathy and compassion. It’s when we challenge ourselves to walk in the shoes of someone whose pain or plight might seem so different than yours that it’s almost incomprehensible. — Sarah McBride
27. You just need to put yourself in someone else’s shoes and then see how they feel and then you will understand why they are reacting or why they are behaving the way that they are behaving. We need to be fair. — Navid Negahban
28. Determination is the wake-up call to the human will. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. ― Tony Robbins