You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha.
Why is self esteem important? Self-esteem is important because it heavily influences people’s choices and decisions. In other words, self-esteem serves a motivational function by making it more or less likely that people will take care of themselves and explore their full potential.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous self esteem quotes collection
1. Self-care is never a selfish act it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others. ― Parker Palmer
2. I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself. ― Charlotte Brontë
3. Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own? ― Brigham Young
4. Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. ― August Wilson
Do you like self esteem quotes?
5. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ― Lucille Ball
6. Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
7. If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person. ― Fred Rogers
8. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Sharon Salzberg
Which self esteem quote can boost you know how to become rich?
10. Until you value yourself, you won’t value your time. Until you value your time, you will not do anything with it. ― M. Scott Peck
11. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim. Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. ― Harvey Fierstein
12. Too many people overvalue what they are not and undervalue what they are. ― Malcolm S. Forbes
13. Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens. ― Louise L. Hay
14. Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does. ― William James
Can you share our self esteem quotes?
15. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company. ― Diane Von Furstenberg
16. The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off. ― Robert Hand
17. One’s dignity may be assaulted, vandalized and cruelly mocked, but it can never be taken away unless it is surrendered. ― Michael J. Fox
18. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. ― Marilyn Monroe
19. People may flatter themselves just as much by thinking that their faults are always present to other people’s minds, as if they believe that the world is always contemplating their individual charms and virtues. ― Elizabeth Gaskell
20. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life. ― Andrew Matthews