The great thing about reaching the top of the mountain is realizing that there’s space for more than one person. And you’re now in the prime position to help others up. — Cherry Nguyen.
What is mountain? A mountain is an elevated portion of the Earth’s crust, generally with steep sides that show significant exposed bedrock. A mountain differs from a plateau in having a limited summit area, and is larger than a hill, typically rising at least 300 metres above the surrounding land.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best mountain quotes collection
1. The mountains are the last place where man can feel truly wild. — Cherry Nguyen
2. I see every person as a mountain of sorts; we can see how they look from afar, but will never know them until we explore. — Cherry Nguyen
3. You cannot conquer a mountain, for it shall continue to exist beyond you. However, if not careful, a mountain can conquer you. — Cherry Nguyen
4. My spirit soars where the air goes thin. — Cherry Nguyen
5. The best view comes after the hardest climb. — Cherry Nguyen
6. A younger me needed to climb every mountain. The older me says they photograph better from the bottom. — Cherry Nguyen
7. We always discuss reaching the top of the mountain as the challenge. But those that have been there know coming back down is the hardest part. — Cherry Nguyen
8. I’ve never understood hiring Sherpas to claim you’ve conquered Everest. I’d rather climb a mountain half the size and be able to say I’ve done it on my own. — Cherry Nguyen
9. The sun shines brightest from the peaks of mountains. — Cherry Nguyen
10. The best view comes after the hardest climb. — Cherry Nguyen
11. What a funny world we live in when we won’t turn our phones off, yet we get excited to see we’ve hiked far enough to lose service. — Cherry Nguyen
12. Over every mountain, there is a pass, although it may not be seen from the valley. — Cherry Nguyen
13. Mountains teach that not everything in this world can be rationally explained. — Aleksander Lwo
14. I like the mountains because they make me feel small,’ Jeff says. ‘They help me sort out what’s important in life. — Cherry Nguyen
15. You are not in the mountains. The mountains are in you. — Cherry Nguyen
16. Keep close to Nature’s hear and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean. — John Muir
17. Thousands of tired, nerve-shaken, over-civilized people are beginning to find out going to the mountains is going home; that wilderness is a necessity. — Cherry Nguyen
18. Chasing angels or fleeing demons, go to the mountains. — Jeffrey Rasley
19. How glorious a greeting the sun gives the mountains! — John Muir
Discover more fantastic topic
Knowledge is invariably a matter of degree. Famous T.S. Eliot quotes
20. I like geography best because your mountains & rivers know the secret; Pay no attention to borders. — Brian Andreas
21. Mountains are not stadiums where I satisfy my ambition to achieve, they are the cathedrals where I practice my religion. — Cherry Nguyen
22. The mountains are calling and I must go. — John Muir
23. Go where you feel most alive. — Cherry Nguyen
24. Going to the mountains is going home. — Cherry Nguyen
25. Some mountains only require a good pair of shoes. Others require an entire team to conquer. Knowing which is which is the key to success. — Cherry Nguyen
26. Don’t Just.
Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live. ― Roy T. Bennett