It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. ― Emiliano Zapata.
Why take care of your feet? Feet are your body’s foundation, so keeping them healthy is vital to your overall health. Years of wear and tear can be hard on your feet. Overuse, shoes that don’t fit properly and even genetics can lead to injuries and disorders of the foot that can greatly impact your mobility.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the happy feet quotes collection
1. Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars. ― Casey Kasem
2. Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will. Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment. ― Arthur Helps
3. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. ― Theodore Roosevelt
4. Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly? ― Frida Kahlo
Do you like feet quotes?
5. Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. ― Stephen Hawking
6. I like feet. I definitely have a fetish. I love to see a man’s bare foot, but its got to be taken care of. If they’re not well manicured, you’ve got to wonder what the rest of him is like. I don’t want to get in bed with somebody and feel his gnarly feet. ― Brooke Burke
7. Where we love is home – home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes
8. I’ve always had a duck personality. Calm above water, feet going crazy below. ― K. Flay
9. Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet. ― Jeremy Bentham
Which feet quote is the best fashion quote?
10. I don’t run away from a challenge because I am afraid. Instead, I run toward it because the only way to escape fear is to trample it beneath your feet. ― Nadia Comaneci
11. But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams. ― William Butler Yeats
12. My life has been a roller coaster ride, but somehow I’ve always been able to land on my feet and still play the guitar. ― Ace Frehley
13. My favorite body part? My feet. They’re not pretty, but they get me where I want to go. ― Patricia Heaton
14. I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny, and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever. ― George Wallace
Can you share our feet quotes?
15. Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. ― Henry David Thoreau
16. If I fall, I’ll fall five feet four inches forward in the fight for freedom. I’m not backing off. ― Fannie Lou Hamer
17. No one is perfect in this world, and we all have our battles, but it’s the way we get back on our feet and turn it around that really counts. ― Tiffany Thornton
18. I have self-doubt. I have insecurity. I have fear of failure. I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it. I just want to chill.’ We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it. You embrace it. ― Kobe Bryant
19. I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet. ― Denis Waitley
20. A man’s feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world. ― George Santayana