It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees. ― Emiliano Zapata.
Why take care of your feet? Feet are your body’s foundation, so keeping them healthy is vital to your overall health. Years of wear and tear can be hard on your feet. Overuse, shoes that don’t fit properly and even genetics can lead to injuries and disorders of the foot that can greatly impact your mobility.
Why are your feet so important? Energy from the ground and healthy movement is transferred through the feet up into ankles, knees, hips and into the spine, all the way up to the head. Your feet also help you adapt to different terrain like grass, dirt, concrete, etc. It is truly a symphony of movement when we walk.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the happy feet quotes collection
1. I got sober because I was worried I was going to die next year. ― Matthew Perry
2. I draw the line in the dust and toss the gauntlet before the feet of tyranny,
and I say segregation now, segregation tomorrow, segregation forever. ― George Wallace
3. I’m not asking either of you,” my husband answered sharply.
I expect you to mount her.
I expect you to fuck her.
I expect you to make her come.
And I expect her to let you. ― Sierra Simone
3. It doesn’t matter how green a blade of grass is expected to be, when it’s already smashed beneath the feet. ― Munia Khan
4. I like feet.
I definitely have a fetish.
I love to see a man’s bare foot, but it’s got to be taken care of.
If they’re not well manicured, you’ve got to wonder what the rest of him is like.
I don’t want to get in bed with somebody and feel his gnarly feet. ― Brooke Burke
5. I think that ‘Elysium’ the movie is unrealistic,
with the space station and everything.
I think ‘Elysium’ the metaphor is completely realistic:
it’s exactly where we’re going. ― Neill Blomkamp
6. I have self-doubt. I have insecurity.
I have fear of failure.
I have nights when I show up at the arena and I’m like, ‘
My back hurts, my feet hurt, my knees hurt. I don’t have it.
I just want to chill.’
We all have self-doubt. You don’t deny it, but you also don’t capitulate to it.
You embrace it. ― Kobe Bryant
7. I almost threw up the first time I set foot inside the University of California,
San Francisco’s Comprehensive Care Center and joined the stream of thin, slow-moving, low-voiced, gray-skinned people.
8. I didn’t want to be one of the pitied, the struck-down. ― Kelly Corrigan
9. I’ll take a foot fetish with a man and his wife over a foot fetish with a man and his mistress any day.
I don’t care what they do.
You go with it with your marriage and have a good time. ― Elisabeth Hasselbeck
10. I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet. ― Mahatma Gandhi
11. I’ve always had a duck personality. Calm above water, feet going crazy below. ― K. Flay
12. Innovation is not the exclusive province of New Economy companies. ― John McKinley
13. If I can only write my memoir once, how do I edit it? ― S. Kelley Harrell
14. If I fall, I’ll fall five feet four inches forward in the fight for freedom. I’m not backing off. ― Fannie Lou Hamer
15. It’s only out of reach when you choose to keep your feet flat on the floor. ― Lana M. H. Wilder
16. If a 6 foot tall talking Badger comes to your door with a great deal on health insurance,
be certain to ask if it includes in-patient psychiatric care. ― David C. Holley
17. If someone wants to suck your toes, those toes should be worth sucking. ― Margaret Atwood
18. If you’re going to kick authority in the teeth, you might as well use both feet. ― Keith Richards
19. If Republican legislators succumb to their political addiction to compromise for the sake of getting something passed, no matter how odious,
they’ll be laying out the red carpet of inevitability for socialized care.
Once government gets its foot in the door, more government control is unavoidable. ― David Limbaugh
20. Take care not to step on the foot of a learned idiot. His bite is incurable. ― Paul Gauguin
21. That’s the girl, as Grandma Win would say.
Put one foot on the first stair, then the other one beside it, like when you were three.
You need to take care of yourself, because who else will? There. ― Margaret Atwood
22. The point is you gotta be ready for anything.
23. You have to honor every part of your life, all the parts you’ve played, that’s about forgiveness and love. ― Art Hochberg
24. The last thing a fish would ever notice would be water. ― Ralph Linton
Discover more wonderful topic
25. The foot feels the foot when it feels the ground. ― Gautama Buddha
26. The human foot is a masterpiece of engineering and a work of art. ― Leonardo da Vinci
27. The men who administer public affairs must first of all see that everyone holds onto what is his,
and that private men are never deprived of their goods by public men. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
28. The job of feets is walking, but their hobby is dancing. ― Amit Kalantri
29. The only thing I know is this: I am full of wounds and still standing on my feet. ― Nikos Kazantzakis
30. There’s language in her eye, her cheek, her lip; Nay, her foot speaks. ― William Shakespeare
31. There’s man all over for you, blaming on his boots the fault of his feet. ― Samuel Beckett
32. The place where you made your stand never mattered.
Only that you were there. And still on your feet. ― Stephen King
33. The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance.
The wise grows it under his feet. ― James Oppenheim
34. The monster of advertisement is a sort of octopus with innumerable tentacles.
It throws out to right and left, in front and behind, its clammy arms, and gathers in, through its thousand little suckers,
all the gossip and slander and praise afloat .― Sarah Bernhardt
35. The feet of the humblest may walk in the field Where the feet of the Holiest have trod, this,
then, is the marvel to mortals revealed. ― Phillips Brooks
36. There is one rule, above all others, for a man. Whatever comes, face it on your feet. ― Robert Jordan
37. A man’s feet should be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world. ― George Santayana
38. A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer. ― Mitch Hedberg
39. Along your pathway of life you will observe that you are not the only traveler.
There are others who need your help.
There are feet to steady, hands to grasp, minds to encourage, hearts to inspire, and souls to save. ―Thomas Monson
40. A man who has both feet planted firmly in the air can be safely called a liberal as opposed to the conservative,
who has both feet firmly planted in his mouth. ― Jacques Barzunn
41. A good read is like a well planted seed; the roots go deep, germinate and yield a basket of wisdom. ― Richard Milleville
42. Better a barefoot than none. ― George Herbert
43. Better to trip with the feet than with the tongue. ― Zeno of Citium
44. Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm. ― Abraham Lincoln
45. Better to die on your feet than live on your knees. ― Aeschylus
46. Choose the paths which are not worn out by many feet! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
47. Commonly they must use their feet for defense whose only weapon is their tongue. ― Philip Sidney
48. Run your purpose on the toes of your feet before people can type your success stories with the fingers of their hands. ― Israelmore Ayivor
49. Don’t place your mistakes on your head, their weight may crush you.
Instead, place them under your feet and use them as a platform to view your horizons.
50. Power and speed be hands and feet. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
51. He who has imagination without learning has wings but no feet. ― Joseph Joubert
52. No one regards what is before his feet. We all gaze at the stars. ― Quintus Ennius
53. Sometimes it is safer to read maps with your feet. ― Kelly Link
54. Stretching his hand up to reach the stars, too often man forgets the flowers at his feet. ― Jeremy Bentham
55. So I’m pampering myself to a homemade stone pumice session, to sand down my feet because I’m worth it. ― Cody Lundin
56. Some people are mean, and when you look at their page, they only write mean things, but I have a great time with a twitter person.
57. It’s not even to promote myself, just to entertain me. ― Kathleen Madigan
58. My life has been a roller coaster ride, but somehow I’ve always been able to land on my feet and still play the guitar. ― Ace Frehley
59. My favorite body part? My feet. They’re not pretty, but they get me where I want to go. ― Patricia Heaton
Discover more fantastic topic
60. Many in Jesus’ day saw him, but they didn’t have communion with him.
You can have more of Christ by faith than they had by sight. ― Kevin DeYoung
61. My shoes are special shoes for discerning feet. ― Manolo Blahnik
62. My imperfections and failures are as much a blessing from God as my successes and my talents and I lay them both at His feet. Mahatma Gandhi
63. For each ecstatic instant
We must an anguish pay
In keen and quivering ratio
To the ecstasy. ― Emily Dickinson
64. Forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the winds long to play with your hair. ― Khalil Gibran
65. Feet that run on willing errands! ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
66. Feet, what do I need you for when I have wings to fly? ― Frida Kahlo
67. Keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars. ― Casey Kasem
68. Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will.
Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment. ― Arthur Helps
69. Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground. ― Theodore Roosevelt
70. Keep your feet on the ground and your thoughts at lofty heights. ― Peace Pilgrim
71. Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads. ― Henry David Thoreau
72. Havens reached into his ear and pinched enough of the latex with his fingernails to withdraw the device.
He dropped it on the ground and crushed it under his foot.
He didn’t care if it was found. It was French-made.
Procured for that very purpose.
73. Girlfriends aren’t allowed to care if you have Stilton socks.
Friends are.” All the same, she gave her hands a quick, professional shake and took hold of my foot.
Plus, you might be less of a pain in the are if you got more action. ― Tana French
74. George Zimmerman is a foot soldier in a rapidly privatizing country.
He is a new centurion of 21st-century America.
Law enforcement is tied down by the strictures of, well, the law.
There is only ‘so much they can do’ to take care of the ‘problem.’ ― Henry Rollins
75. You are running to seek your friend. Let your feet run, but your mind need not. ― Marsilio Ficino
76. You have to be fast on your feet and adaptive or else a strategy is useless. ― Charles De Gaulle
77. You can’t put your feet on the ground until you’ve touched the sky. ― Paul Auster
78. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. ― Dr. Seuss
79. You couldn’t care about me. if you could hold me in your hand, me, you would be disgusted.
You would throw me to the ground and grind me under your foot. ― Stephenie Meyer
80. Your feet will bring you to where your heart is. ― Karen Marie Moning
81. You don’t service a big, fun premise comedy and then shoot yourself in the foot with too much irony.
You need the audience to invest in the fun and the warmth and generally care about the characters. ― Shawn Levy
82. Our perfect companions never have fewer than four feet. ― Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
83. Our feet are planted in the real world, but we dance with angels and ghosts. ― John Cameron Mitchell
84. When you’re at the end of your rope, all you have to do is make one foot move out in front of the other.
Just take the next step.
That’s all there is to it. ― Samuel Fuller
85. When you jump for joy, beware that no one moves the ground from beneath your feet. ― Stanislaw Jerzy Lec
Discover more amazing topic
86. When you see your feet with no footwear, also see those with no feet. ― Amit Kalantri
87. What’s just about a generation of people who rack up government debt for their own health care and retirement,
while leaving their children and grandchildren to foot the bill? – Rupert Murdoch
88. Why should a company like Wal-Mart – who made $10 billion last year alone,
be able to force taxpayers to foot the bill for their health-care costs? ― John Sweeney
89. Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes