You control your future, your destiny. What you think about comes about. By recording your dreams and goals on paper, you set in motion the process of becoming the person you most want to be. Put your future in good hands – your own. ― Mark Victor Hansen.
What are the benefits of doing things by hands? Research has shown that hand activity from knitting to woodworking to growing vegetables or chopping them are useful for decreasing stress, relieving anxiety, and modifying depression. There is value in the routine action, the mind rest, and the purposeful creative, domestic or practical endeavor.
Why are hands so important? Human hands not only do the tasks we need to do, but they help us to communicate with others. Stroking and patting can show others that we care about them. We use hands to defend ourselves. We can play musical instruments.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
There is the beautiful hand quotes collection
1. The hand expresses what the heart already knows. ― Samuel Mockbee
2. God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. ― Billy Graham
3. It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. ― Thomas Sowell
4. It is in your hands to create a better world for all who live in it. ― Nelson Mandela
5. A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist. ― Louis Nizer
6. The art of life is to show your hand. ― E. V. Lucas
7. The hand is the tool of tools. ― Aristotle
8. I have two hands: one for me, one for other people. ― Millie Bobby Brown
9. Many hands make light work. ― John Heywood.
10. Now join your hands, and with your hands your hearts. ― William Shakespeare
11. Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands. ― Clint Eastwood
12. Extend your hand with the strongest reach. ― Mary Anne Radmacher
13. He who works with his hands and his head and his heart is an artist. ― Francis of Assisi
14. When you put your hand in a flowing stream, you touch the last that has gone before and the first of what is still to come. ― Leonardo da Vincic
15. When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands. ― Maria Shriver
16. Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It’s perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we’ve learned something from yesterday. ― John Wayne
17. To receive everything, one must open one’s hands and give. ― Taisen Deshimaru
18. Just remember, you can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets. ― Arnold Schwarzenegger
19. Safety is something that happens between your ears, not something you hold in your hands. ― Jeff Cooper
Discover more fantastic topic
20. We know we cannot plant seeds with closed fists. To sow, we must open our hands. ― Adolfo Perez Esquivel
21. I have held many things in my hands, and I have lost them all; but whatever I have placed in God’s hands, that I still possess. ― Martin Luther
22. The sun, the moon and the stars would have disappeared long ago… had they happened to be within the reach of predatory human hands. ― Havelock Ellis
23. Sometimes if you want to see a change for the better, you have to take things into your own hands. ― Clint Eastwood
24. What you put into life is what you get out of it. ― Clint Eastwood
25. Together let us desire, conceive, and create the new structure of the future, which will embrace architecture and sculpture and painting in one unity and which will one day rise toward Heaven from the hands of a million workers like the crystal symbol of a new faith. ― Walter Gropius
26. The hand expresses what the heart already knows. It is in your hands to create a better world for all who live in it. Hands have their own language.