Pearls are always appropriate. — Jackie Kennedy.
Why we should wear jewelry? Humans have been wearing jewelry as long as 75,000 years, the time when our ancestors are still living the the caves. Although most people nowadays don’t use bones and teeth of animals as a decoration. Jewelry was worn as a symbol of wealth and power by pharaohs, kings and emperors.
Why we love wearing jewelry? Almost all of us love wearing some jewelry on daily basis and it’s very rare that I meet someone who says that they don’t like to wear one. History has repeatedly shown women’s enormous affinity for adorning herself by wearing something beautiful with various metal and non-metal objects. Necklace, pendants, earring, bangles, and armlets – the ancient women were fond of decking themselves up with whatever they could lay their hands on. The first jewelry pieces were traced back to 100000 years ago and it is quite surprising to know that humans gave importance to something as trivial as jewelry when they had a number of issues with other basic needs.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the luxury jewelry quotes collection
1. Jewelry is a way of keeping memories alive. — Cherry Nguyen
2. I’ve always thought of accessories as the exclamation point of a woman’s outfit. — Michael Kors
3. If I had my way, I’d wear jewelry, a great pair of heels and nothing else. — Jada Pinkett Smith
4. Big girls need big diamonds. — Elizabeth Taylor
5. I never hated a man enough to give him his diamonds back. — Zsa Zsa Gabor
6. A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls. — Coco Chanel
7. You can’t cry on a diamond’s shoulder, and diamonds won’t keep you warm at night, but they are sure fun when the sun shines. — Elizabeth Taylor
8. I don’t exercise. If god had wanted me to bend over. He would have put diamonds on the floor. — Joan Rivers
9. I never worry about diets. The only carrots that interest me are the number you get in a diamond. — Mae West
10. Jewelry is like the perfect spice, it always compliments what’s already there. — Diane Von Furstenberg
11. I dream in jewelry. — Rachel Zoe
12. People who wear jewelry, only accept good vibes. — Cherry Nguyen
13. Make jewelry contact before eye contact. — Cherry Nguyen
14. Keeping calm is secondary, keeping jewelry is primary. — Cherry Nguyen
15. Wearing beautiful jewelry keeps you healthy. — Cherry Nguyen
16. Keep stars with you in the form of diamond. — Cherry Nguyen
17. Jewelry make person look beautiful. — Cherry Nguyen
18. People who wear jewelry, only accept good vibes. — Cherry Nguyen
19. Simplicity is the ultimate form of sophistication. — Cherry Nguyen
Discover more wonderful topic
20. A good pair of earrings Illuminate the skin and accentuate your look. — Cherry Nguyen
21. It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong. ― Thomas Sowell
22. It is in your hands to create a better world for all who live in it. ― Nelson Mandela
23. Women think of all colors except the absence of color.
I have said that black has it all. White too.
Their beauty is absolute. It is the perfect harmony. ― Coco Chanel
24. I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street,
I met a man who had no feet. ― Denis Waitley
25. A man who works with his hands is a laborer; a man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman; but a man who works with his hands and his brain and his heart is an artist. ― Louis Nizer
26. Keep your feet on the ground, but let your heart soar as high as it will.
Refuse to be average or to surrender to the chill of your spiritual environment. ― Arthur Helps