So many times, your smile has given you away; it never failed to relay to me how much you love me, my love. — Cherry Nguyen.
Why you should smile more? When you put a smile on your face, the movement of the facial muscles releases those naturally-occurring feel-good chemicals, endorphins. The small rush of endorphins trigger positive feelings and can lower stress levels and improve your mood. The smile doesn’t even have to be real to be effective.
Smiling actually makes you, the person smiling, happier regardless of the situation. Normally we are hardwired to smile only during pleasant situations. The brain in turn releases endorphins which lowers stress and improves your overall mood, hence making the situation pleasant.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a pretty smiling quotes collection
1. Your beautiful smile makes my heart melt; I can’t imagine a life without you. I love you dearly. — Cherry Nguyen
2. Peace begins with a smile. — Cherry Nguyen
3. Seeing you smile makes me smile. — Cherry Nguyen
4. The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection. — Cherry Nguyen
5. Smile at strangers and you just might change a life. — Cherry Nguyen
6. A simple smile. That’s the start of opening your heart and being compassionate to others. — Dalai Lama
7. Because of your smile, you make life more beautiful. — Thich Nhat Hanh
8. The greatest self is a peaceful smile, that always sees the world smiling back. — Bryant H. McGill
9. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. — Chad Sugg
10. I love those who can smile in trouble. — Leonardo da Vinci
11. The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief. — William Shakespeare
12. You send shivers down to my spine just when you smile like that. — Cherry Nguyen
13. A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose. — Tom Wilson
14. A smile doesn’t always stand for a perfect life. — Faraaz Kazi
15. A gentle word, a kind look, a good-natured smile can work wonders and accomplish miracles. — William Hazlitt
16. When things are difficult, smile by faith. Don’t wait until you feel better. — Joel Osteen
17. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. — Marilyn Monroe
18. Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful. — Rashida Jones
19. Smile, smile, smile at your mind as often as possible. Your smiling will considerably reduce your mind’s tearing tension. — Cherry Nguyen
Discover more fantastic topic
It’s not the size of the nose that matters. Nose quotes collection
20. I scrolled through your order history at Victoria’s Secret.
Well, that’s not at all creepy,” she deadpanned.
Did you know there are items in your shopping cart? Sweaters.
Lots of thick, long, skin-covering sweaters. Frankly, it confused me.
Maybe I already own plenty of lingerie.
Considering I walk to work, sweaters are much more practical. Plus they’re awfully cute.
I added a few things to your cart and checked out for you.
I paid for it with my credit card. Expedited the shipping too, so you should have it by Monday.
You added a few things?
One hint: not sweaters.
How wildly inappropriate.
Kid in a candy store. Couldn’t help myself. — Tracey Garvis Graves
21. I had a great fashion season in September so I told my agent
that I would really like to walk the 2015 Victoria’s Secret fashion show whilst rocking my short Afro hair. — Maria Borges
22. Use your smile to change the world; don’t let the world change your smile. — Chinese Proverb
23. It’s been amazing how this crazy career has been created.
I feel that it’s been given to me.
I wouldn’t be anywhere without Victoria’s Secret. — Candice Swanepoel
24. You dance love, and you dance joy, and you dance dreams. And I know if I can make you smile by jumping over a couple of couches or running through a rainstorm, then I’ll be very glad to be a song and dance man. — Gene Kelly
25. Fashion needs incredible women, alive, stimulating, with style like Diana Vreeland. She is the best. The way she talks expresses all her values. ― Gianni Versace
26. Whether you have teeth or not, smile! Because our world always needs a smile! ― Mehmet Murat ildan