Underwear is everything because we all know that if we have on the wrong pair of underwear it ruins your day. ― Veronica Webb.
Why we should wear underwear? Underwear is worn for a variety of reasons. They keep outer garments from being soiled by perspiration, urine, semen, pre-seminal fluid, feces, vaginal discharge, and menstrual blood. Women’s brassieres provide support for the breasts, and men’s briefs serve the same function for the male genitalia.
Let us make you rich
Here is the sexy underwear quotes collection
1. To be sexy, nudes need a little underwear. ― Mason Cooley
2. Every girl loves posing in her underwear. It’s always fun to do that. ― Kendall Jenner
3. I got sick and tired of my lady wearing ugly underwear to bed, so I turned to the Internet. ― John Wilson
4. You can tell a lot about a person from her underwear. ― Rachel Bilson
Do you like underwear quotes?
5. Passwords are like underwear: you don’t let people see it, you should change it very often, and you shouldn’t share it with strangers. ― Chris Pirillo
6. Men want the same thing from their underwear that they want from women: a little bit of support, and a little bit of freedom. ― Jerry Seinfeld
7. Every day, put a little makeup on, put on some nice underwear, and you’ll keep your husband. ― Miranda Kerr
8. Wear audacious underwear under the most solemn business attire. ― H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
9. From the cradle to the coffin underwear comes first. ― Bertolt Brecht
Which underwear quotes is the best fashion quote?
10. Knowledge is like underwear. It is useful to have it, but not necessary to show it off. ― Nicky Gumbel
11. Humility is like underwear; essential, but indecent if it shows. ― Helen Nielsen
12. Half the world does not know the joy of wearing cotton underwear. ― Phil Gramm
13. I don’t believe in the next life, although I am bringing a change of underwear. ― Woody Allen
14. Underwear is such an emotional thing. ― Elle Macpherson
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. Who hasn’t danced in their underwear? ― Tom Cruise
16. Power is not something that can be assumed or discarded at will like underwear. ― John Kenneth Galbraith
17. I got some new underwear the other day. Well, new to me. ― Emo Philips
18. I love a man who can wear my underwear. ― Yasmine Bleeth
19. Mom always told us to wear pretty, matching underwear. ― Kourtney Kardashian