Victoria’s Secret should highlight real women that actually purchase their clothing. I would love for them to start featuring more real bodies and diverse women. Victoria’s Secret has the ability to tell people, ‘It’s okay,’ when they wake up in the morning. They have the ability to change lives. ― Rain Dove.
Victoria’s Secret is an American lingerie, clothing, and beauty retailer known for high visibility marketing and branding, starting with a popular catalog and followed by an annual fashion show with supermodels dubbed Angels.
Let us make you rich
Here is the famous Victoria’s Secret quotes collection
1. Victoria’s Secret is really about celebrating women and what they stand for: the strength. ― Cara Deleving
2. If I do something, I want to be the best. And one of the best things you can be is a Victoria’s Secret Angel; for me, that’s always been a goal. ― Sara Sampaio
3. Part of the beauty of Victoria’s Secret modeling is that they are called ‘Angels’ for a reason – because they’re aesthetics are supposed to be unobtainable. But so are mine. No one could ever be me. Look exactly as I do. Be exactly as I am. ― Rain Dove
4. I love the ‘Victoria’s Secret Knockout Front-close Strappy-back Sport Bra.’ After a strenuous and sweaty workout, I don’t have to pull it over my head to take it off. The front close makes it very convenient and easy, and the strappy back is super sexy! ― Elsa Hosk
Do you like Victoria’s Secret quotes?
5. I used to follow trends and try to do exactly what I saw in the magazines, but I’m not a Victoria’s Secret model who can wear anything. ― Khloe Kardashian
6. I have nothing against the Victoria’s Secret Angels. They’re all beautiful people, and I respect where they are at. ― Rain Dove
7. When I first started working with Victoria’s Secret, I wanted to get stronger. That was something I wanted to build on and really be as strong and powerful as I could be. Working with Victoria’s Secret, I started really thinking about my body and my muscles. ― Stella Maxwell
8. I don’t really wear perfume. I use Victoria’s Secret sometimes. They have this Coconut Passion spray. But fragrances can give me a bit of a headache. ― Kylie Jenner
9. But if you look at Victoria’s Secret models, honestly, young girls don’t necessarily look up to them for the healthiest reasons. It’s more about the envy, the desire to look aesthetically best: it’s an unattainable, elitist mindset. ― Carmen Carrera
Which Victoria’s Secret quotes is the best fashion quote?
10. Victoria’s Secret is like a big family. ― Candice Swanepoel
11. You don’t see Victoria’s Secret women running around with even short hair. That’s too crazy for them. ― Rain Dove
12. We’ve got to move more and eat less – it’s as simple as that. But I don’t want women to grasp any unrealistic ideals. Can you imagine if we all looked like Victoria’s Secret models? They’d be out of a job for a start. But seriously, just because you’re slimmer doesn’t mean your troubles go away. ― Scarlett Moffatt
13. I always find Victoria’s Secret models a bit weird. ― Edie Campbell
14. I don’t feel that comfortable being on the runway with a G-string. I shoot G-strings with Victoria’s Secret, but on the runway… It’s really about the moment. I work with professionals. Professional people make everything look perfect, they make everything that you’re wearing look great, if it’s in a picture or on the runway. ― Alessandra Ambrosio
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. I love Victoria’s Secret and the brand, and I’m passionate about Victoria’s Secret commercials, too. ― Adriana Lima
16. Doing something for Victoria’s Secret would be great – I love Doutzen Kroes. She’s so special to look at but seems like a very normal person. She’s true to herself – that’s important to me. ― Ymre Stiekema
17. Victoria’s Secret is entitled to brand themselves the way they want to. ― Rain Dove
18. I love the responsibility of being a Victoria’s Secret spokesmodel. It’s a great life skill. ― Erin Heatherton
19. I’ve met some of my best friends in the world working for Victoria’s Secret. ― Erin Heatherton
20. When I started modeling, I didn’t know anything about fashion, but I’d watched the Victoria’s Secret show. ― Sara Sampaio