There are people who are generic. They make generic responses and they expect generic answers. They live inside a box and they think people who don’t fit into their box are weird.
But I’ll tell you what, generic people are the weird people. They are like genetically-manipulated plants growing inside a laboratory, like indistinguishable faces, like droids. Like ignorance. ― C. JoyBell C.
What is knowledge? Knowledge is a familiarity, awareness, or understanding of someone or something, such as facts, skills, or objects. By most accounts, knowledge can be acquired in many different ways and from many sources, including but not limited to perception, reason, memory, testimony, scientific inquiry, education, and practice.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent weird quotes collection
1. Stay Weird, Stay Different. ― Graham Moore
2. Be daring, be different, be impractical, be anything that will assert integrity of purpose and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers, the creatures of the commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary. ― Cecil Beaton
3. Don’t be afraid to be awesome. Sometimes being weird and different is good. When you think you’re working hard, there is always someone else working harder, so always be yourself and know your stuff. ― Jacqueline MacInnes Wood
4. I am weird, you are weird. Everyone in this world is weird. One day two people come together in mutual weirdness and fall in love. ― Dr. Seuss
5. Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
6. Weirdism is definitely the cornerstone of many an artist’s career. ― E. A. Bucchianeri
7. When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. ― Hunter S. Thompson
8. Things that make you weird as a kid will make you great tomorrow. ― James Victore
9. Nowadays, everybody wanna be weird. We know how to manifest being weird. ― ASAP Rocky
10. We all know interspecies romance is weird. ― Tim Burton
11. I think everybody’s weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it. ― Johnny Depp
12. The longer you go by yourself the weirder you get, and the weirder you get the longer you go by yourself. ― Jim Shepard
13. I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.― Frank Zappa
14. I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird.― Paul McCartney15. The more you embrace the weird crazy things about you, the more you find your tribe. ― Jinkx Monsoon
15. In nature, nothing is perfect and everything is perfect. Trees can be contorted, bent in weird ways, and they’re still beautiful. ― Alice Walker
16. This whole world is wild at heart and weird on top. ― David Lynch
17. Embrace your differences and the qualities about you that you think are weird. Eventually, they’re going to be the only things separating you from everyone else. ― Sebastian Stan
18. If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn’t thinking. ― George S. Patton
19. Some are born weird, some achieve it, others have weirdness thrust upon them. ― Dick Francis
20. I think I appear very innocent and soft, but I’m actually very dark and edgy. It’s a weird dichotomy. ― Rebel Wilson
Discover more wonderful topic
21. Life will break you.
Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won’t either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning.
You have to love. You have to feel it. It is the reason you are here on earth.
You are here to risk your heart.
You are here to be swallowed up.
And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near,
let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.
Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could. — Louise Erdrich
22. They know that problems are gifts.
Think about one problem you are facing now.
Can you see it as a potential gift? — Drew Rozell Ph.D