A gentleman’s choice of timepiece says as much about him as does his Saville Row suit. — Ian Fleming.
Why watch is important? It not only keeps you on track on most things but also lets you value the time you do have. In fact, it help you spend it right with the people you love, and understanding that value is something that will change your life.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best watch quotes collection
1. Unlike diamonds, watches were practical. They were for people on the run, people with appointments to keep and schedules to meet. — Jeannette Walls
2. Jewelry isn’t really my thing, but I’ve always got my eye on people’s watches. — Clive Owen
3. People create all kind of fancy watches and clocks, never stopping to realize they’re building monuments to the greatest of all thieves. — K. Martin Beckner
4. I like a few vintage Rolexes, and Panerais are good. I’m not into sports watches I like chronometers. — Jason Statham
5. The two most powerful warriors are patience and time. — Leo Tolstoy
6. In Switzerland they had brotherly love, five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did they produce? The cuckoo clock! — Graham Greene
7. Father said clocks slay time. He said time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life. — William Faulkner
8. I’ve always loved watches my whole life. When I was growing up, I always thought of having a great watch as that next step of making it, of a rite of passage. — James Marsden
9. The clocks understood, they kept moving, motion, following the truth that change is the nature of God’s mind, and resistance to it is the source of great pain. — Craig Ferguson
10. One can expect an agreement between philosophers sooner than between clocks. — Seneca
11. Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by. The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting. — Haruki
12. By putting forward the hands of the clock you shall not advance the hour. — Victor Hugo
13. Even stopped clocks are right twice a day. — Paulo Coelho
14. Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going. — Sam Levenson
15. The hours of folly are measured by the clock; but of wisdom, no clock can measure. — William Blake
16. All clocks break, and what breaks them is Time. — Marty Rubin
17. Since 1987, when I got my first one, I’ve been wearing a clock around my neck 24/7. You feel me? 24/7. — Flavor Flav
18. Clocks in disagreement are worse than no clock at all. — David Mitchell
19. The future rewards those who press on. I don’t have time to feel sorry for myself. I don’t have time to complain. I’m going to press on. — Barack Obama
20. Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. — Cherry Nguyen
Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue-green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea. — Douglas Adams
Discover more wonderful topic
21. If you love someone who’s an addict and their use is life-threatening,
you don’t wait until they hit bottom because that can mean that they’re going to die.
You have to do everything you can to get them in treatment. — David Sheff
22. Fashion is mysterious, as a rule. Why are blue jeans a classic? You just hit on something that happens to be timeless and right. — Diane von Furstenberg
23. Self-control is a key factor in achieving success. We can’t control everything in life, but we can definitely control ourselves. ― Jan McKingley Hilado
24. Live your life with passion, with some drive, and decide that you are going to push yourself.
The last chapter of your life has not been written yet, and it doesn’t matter about what happened yesterday.
It doesn’t matter about what happened to you, what matters is, ‘what are you going to do about it? — Les Brown
25. Look at your eyes. You’ve got bigger bags than Louis Vuitton. — Matt Dunn What