I respect all religions, but I’m not a deeply religious person. But I try and live life in the right way, respecting other people. I wasn’t brought up in a religious way, but I believe there’s something out there that looks after you. — David Beckham.
Who is David Beckham? David Robert Joseph Beckham was born 2 May 1975) is an English former professional footballer, the current president & co-owner of Inter Miami CF and co-owner of Salford City.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best David Beckham quotes collection
1. I don’t have time for hobbies. At the end of the day, I treat my job as a hobby. It’s something I love doing. — David Beckham
2. I never do anything half-heartedly. I will continue to work hard and play hard and do everything I can to be successful, whatever I do. — David Beckham
3. I’ll never forget where I’m from, never forget my roots. It doesn’t matter where I live. I’m English, simple as that. — David Beckham
4. In my career, there’s many things I’ve won and many things I’ve achieved, but for me, my greatest achievement is my children and my family. It’s about being a good father, a good husband, just being connected to family as much as possible. — David Beckham
5. Nothing amazes me anymore. — David Beckham
6. My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about seven. — David Beckham
7. I don’t do anything unless I can give it 100%. — David Beckham
8. That was my way of getting through difficult times of low confidence hard work. — David Beckham
9. I still look at myself and want to improve. — David Beckham
10. Hindsight is a wonderful thing. — David Beckham
11. As a footballer, you always want to test yourself against the best. — David Beckham
12. It’s so important to have manners and treat people from all walks of life the way they should be treated. — David Beckham
13. Whatever I do, I want to be the best. — David Beckham
14. At the end of the day, I’m very lucky to have what I have and do what I do, but I don’t see myself as any different from anyone else who works hard and is a dad and a husband. — David Beckham
15. Every situation has changed me as a person. — David Beckham
16. Soccer is a magical game. — David Beckham
17. Being hardworking is the best thing you can show children. — David Beckham
18. I always say that practice gets you to the top most of the time. — David Beckham
19. People just assume, over the years, that soccer players are not too intelligent. As with most assumptions, they’re wrong. — David Beckham
Discover more amazing topic
20. I don’t think I’m really in a situation to complain, because I consider myself to be privileged to be doing what I do. — David Beckham
21. James was, and is, very proud of his skills. He’s so intelligent, he loves to fight; most guys today in boxing don’t love to fight. They fight to get the money. James loves to be in the ring; that’s where he feels the most comfortable. So there was always pressure on us when he was fighting for us to get him a fight, even if it was a low money fight. ― Bob Arum
22. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. — Oprah Winfrey
23. If you talk about it, it’s a dream. If you envision it, it’s possible. If you schedule it, it’s real. — Tony Robbins
24. Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else. — Les Brown
25. I think the public now is beginning to appreciate this man’s talent. As the most talented fighter in the world, he will be in a position to be the biggest attraction and make the most money. I think one thing will naturally follow the other, as long as as he said is cooperative with the media and knows and understands promotion. The sky’s the limit. ― Bob Arum
26. And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive.
You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over.
But one thing is certain.
When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in.
That’s what this storm’s all about. ― Haruki Murakami