I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. ― Robert A. Heinlein.
Why are rules important to human beings? Rules are important as families and citizens have to live their lives in a happy but safe state. Some aspects of why rules are important are: to maintain civil behavior, be organized, more harmony in the community. Everyone should have a civil behavior; meaning to be courteous and polite to others.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best rules quotes collection
1. Rules are for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men. ― Harry Day
2. Learn the rules like a pro, so you can break them like an artist. ― Pablo Picasso
3. Some rules are nothing but old habits that people are afraid to change. ― Cherry Nguyen
4. I was never too good at following rules. ― Cherry Nguyen
5. I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care. ― Lou Holtz
6. Know the rules well, so you can break them effectively. ― Dalai Lama XIV
7. The young man knows the rules, but the old man knows the exceptions. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes
8. Life is short, break the rules. ― Mark Twain
9. There is an exception to every rule. ― Proverb
10. If you can’t solve a problem, it’s because you’re playing by the rules. ― Cherry Nguyen
11. Breaking rules isn’t bad when what you’re doing is more important than the rule itself. ― Kim Harrison
12. Learn the rules like a pro so that you can break them like an artist. ― Pablo Picasso
13. No one ever made a difference by following the rules. ― Heather Killough-Walden
14. If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun. ― Katharine Hepburn
15. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over. ― Richard Branson
16. Any fool can make a rule . And any fool will mind it. ― Henry David Thoreau
17. I have only two rules which I regard as principles of conduct. The first is: Have no rules. The second rule is: Be independent of the opinion of others. ― Albert Einstein
18. Successful people are the ones who are breaking the rules. ― Set Godin
19. You have to learn the rules of the game, and then you have to play better than anyone else. ― Albert Einstein
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Don’t let others write the rules of your life. ― Cherry Nguyen
21. Rules are for children. This is war, and in war the only crime is to lose. ― Joe Abercrombie
22. The rules of capitalization are so unfair to words in the middle of a sentence. ― John Green
23. If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labeled a radical 60 years ago, a liberal 30 years ago and a racist today. ― Thomas Sowell
24. I learned the bad guys are not always bad, the good guys are not always good, and to quote Captain Barbossa, the parameters are like rules, mostly guidelines. And that it takes a little bit of a bad boy to fight the evil in the world. ― Terri Mitchell
25. Whatever you choose, however many roads you travel, I hope that you choose not to be a lady. I hope you will find some way to break the rules and make a little trouble out there. And I also hope that you will choose to make some of that trouble on behalf of women. ― Nora Ephron
26. The greatest crimes in the world are not committed by people breaking the rules but by people following the rules. It’s people who follow orders that drop bombs and massacre villages. ― Banksy
27. Nothing is original. Steal from anywhere that resonates with inspiration or fuels your imagination.
Devour old films, new films, music, books, paintings, photographs, poems, dreams, random conversations, architecture, bridges, street signs, trees, clouds, bodies of water, light and shadows. Select only things to steal from that speak directly to your soul.
If you do this, your work (and theft) will be authentic.
Authenticity is invaluable; originality is non-existent. And don’t bother concealing your thievery – celebrate it if you feel like it. In any case, always remember what Jean-Luc Godard said: “It’s not where you take things from – it’s where you take them to. ― Jim Jarmusch
28. You’ll learn, as you get older, that rules are made to be broken. Be bold enough to live life on your terms, and never, ever apologize for it.
Go against the grain, refuse to conform, take the road less traveled instead of the well-beaten path.
Laugh in the face of adversity, and leap before you look. Dance as though EVERYBODY is watching. March to the beat of your own drummer. And stubbornly refuse to fit in. ― Mandy Hale