Vests are flair for men. It’s one of the few ways men can accent themselves in a formal yet fun fashion. — Eric Wareheim.
Do you like wear vest clothes? People think that if you wear vest, you are a gentleman or wealthy person. A vest is perfect in such cases because they give your arms more freedom of movement and keep your core warm. When temperatures are much colder, vests serve as a great mid-layer between a long sleeved base layer and your outer jacket, and it also provides you with the most versatility.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the excellent vest quotes collection
1. The hearts went bubonic with jealousy and greed, glinting through the vests and sweaters of anyone at all. — Margaret Atwood
2. I dress to kill, but tastefully. — Freddie Mercury
3. A life vest protects you from drowning and a bulletproof vest protects you from getting shot, and a sweater vest protects you from pretty girls. — Demetri Martin
4. I knew a man who carried his education in his vest pocket because there was more room there than in his head. — Karl Kraus
5. I was brought up to be a gentleman. That means you know how to walk, talk and dress the part. — Brian McKnight
6. You never get a second chance to make a first impression. — Will Rogers
7. A vest is just a totem reminding you that some people dress well, and you can be one of those people. — Josh Gondelman
8. Snakes have no arms. That’s why they don’t wear vests. — Steven Wright
9. Never dress down for the poor. They won’t respect you for it. They want their First Lady to look like a million dollars. — Imelda Marcos
10. In my personal life, I really like the look of vests. I wear fitted, business ones, and perfectly preppy sweater vests that I can knit myself. — Hannah Kearney
11. If somebody had made that to me when I was a businessman, I would have said he proposed to give me the sleeves from his vest. — George P. Shultz
12. If you’re wearing a jacket, as I always am, the sweater vest always needs to be buttoned, with the exception of the bottom button. But if you’re going sans jacket, you can leave it open. — Tim Gunn
13. A good first impression can work wonders. — J. K. Rowling
14. The leather vests are work vests, supposed to look like factory workers. They’re actually the vests we use in the studio when we make jewelry. — Pamela Love
15. I wore bulletproof vests, and my bodyguards had the option of having bulletproof vests – I bought five sets. — Ernst Zundel
16. Rich, famous, insider journalists do not want to subvert the status quo that so lavishly rewards them. Like all courtiers, they are eager to defend the system that vests them with their privileges and contemptuous of anyone who challenges that system. — Glenn Greenwald
17. It’s not what you spend but how you wear it that counts. The key is often to dress up inexpensive basics with accessories. Something like a beautiful designer bag or belt can make everything else look richer and more luxurious. — Chloe Sevigny
18. I think my style is uncomplicated, classic, and elegant. I don’t follow trends, as I like wearing what suits me. Also, I dress according to my mood. — Asin
19. We live in a dancing matrix of viruses; they dart, rather like bees, from organism to organism, from plant to insect to mammal to me and back again.
And into the sea, tugging along pieces of this genome, strings of genes from that, transplanting grafts of DNA, passing around heredity as though at a great party. ― Lewis Thomas
Discover more amazing topic
20. The only calibration that counts is how much heart people invest,
how much they ignore their fears of being hurt or caught out or humiliated.
And the only thing people regret is that they didn’t live boldly enough,
that they didn’t invest enough heart, didn’t love enough.
Nothing else really counts at all. ― Ted Hughes
21. Success is the result of perfection, hard work, learning from failure, loyalty, and persistence. ― Colin Powell
22. The foundation stones for a balanced success are honesty, character, integrity, faith, love and loyalty. ― Zig Ziglar
23. Honesty and loyalty are key. If two people can be honest with each other about everything, that’s probably the biggest key to success. ― Taylor Lautner
24. We have to recognize that there cannot be relationships
unless there is commitment,
unless there is loyalty,
unless there is love, patience, persistence. ― Cornel West
25. It’s only those who do nothing that make no mistakes, I suppose. ― Joseph Conrad
26. No, it is impossible; it is impossible to convey the life,
sensation of any given epoch of one’s existence,
that which makes its truth, its meaning, its subtle and penetrating essence.
It is impossible. We live, as we dream, alone. ― Joseph Conrad