There is a gigantic difference between earning a great deal of money and being rich. ― Marlene Dietrich.
What is deal in business? A business deal refers to a mutual agreement or communication between two or more parties who want to do business. The deal is usually carried out between a seller and a buyer to exchange items of value such as goods, services, information, and money. It is considered to be completed or finalized if two or more parties.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best deal quotes collection
1. Where words are restrained, the eyes often talk a great deal. ― Samuel Richardson
2. We all have a dark side. Most of us go through life avoiding direct confrontation with that aspect of ourselves, which I call the shadow self. There’s a reason why. It carries a great deal of energy. ― Lorraine Toussaint
3. Dreams can still come true; you need a great deal of energy and determination, and a little bit of luck. ― Stefano Gabbana
4. I like to listen. I have learned a great deal from listening carefully. Most people never listen. ― Ernest Hemingway
5. Give a little love to a child, and you get a great deal back. ― John Ruskin
6. As great minds have the faculty of saying a great deal in a few words, so lesser minds have a talent of talking much, and saying nothing. ― François de La Rochefoucauld
7. A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort. ― Sydney Smith
8. Character contributes to beauty. It fortifies a woman as her youth fades. A mode of conduct, a standard of courage, discipline, fortitude, and integrity can do a great deal to make a woman beautiful. ― Jacqueline Bisset
9. There is a great deal of pain in life and perhaps the only pain that can be avoided is the pain that comes from trying to avoid pain. ― R. D. Laing
10. Everybody got a deal, I did it without one. ― Dark
11. Acting isn’t that hard, really. I mean, I think that people make a big deal about it, but you just kind of try to say your lines naturally. ― Ryan Gosling
12. Mental health needs a great deal of attention. It’s the final taboo and it needs to be faced and dealt with. ― Adam Ant
13. I’m a big deal. That’s why I get more head than a pigtail. ― Nicki Minaj
14. The pen and the written word hold a great deal of power. ― Andy Biersack
15. Better a little which is well done, than a great deal imperfectly. ― Plato
16. It takes a great deal of history to produce a little literature. ― Henry James
17. A great deal of intelligence can be invested in ignorance when the need for illusion is deep. ― Saul Bellow
18. What happened in the past that was painful has a great deal to do with what we are today, but revisiting this painful past can contribute little or nothing to what we need to do now. ― William Glasser
19. Do not say a little in many words but a great deal in a few. ― Pythagoras
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I have a great deal of respect and admiration for people who put themselves on the line. ― Major Owens
21. A little thought and a little kindness are often worth more than a great deal of money. ― John Ruskin
22. It is never too late, no matter how old you get because anytime or at any point in your life you can always have a chance to make a difference.
You can always make a change for the better no matter what background you derived from.
You can always do your best and be all that you can be because you will always be uniquely you.
It is why it is always wise to listen to your eternal heart, your eternal instincts, and what it has always strove for
and/or to do because really anybody can make a difference not only in their own lives but in the lives of others.
It is never too late to shine, never. ― George Eliot
23. There is someone you can thank.
There is someone you can serve and lift.
You can do it wherever you are and however alone and deserted you may feel.― Henry B. Eyring
24. It’s never too late to think big. Widen your horizons.
Look beyond your normal limits.
See things in a larger picture.
Consider the next step. The flow-on effect.
Opportunities will become evident. Motivations will become clear.
Perspective will emerge.
25. It is never too late to go quietly to our lakes, rivers, oceans, even our small streams,
and say to the sea gulls, the great blue herons, the bald eagles, the salmon, that we are sorry. — Brenda Peterson
26. What keeps so many people back is simply unwillingness to pay the price, to exert effort, the effort to sacrifice their ease and comfort. ― Orison Swett Marden