We all have bad days, but one thing is true; no cloud is so dark that the sun can’t shine through. — Miranda Kerr.
Who is Miranda Kerr? Miranda May Kerr is an Australian model and businesswoman. Kerr rose to prominence in 2007, as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels. Kerr was the first Australian Victoria’s Secret model and also represented the Australian department store chain David Jones.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Albert Einstein quotes collection
1. I think for any relationship to be successful, there needs to be loving communication, appreciation, and understanding. — Miranda Kerr
2. It doesn’t matter who you are: being human is being human. Everyone has days that are challenging. — Miranda Kerr
3. Focus your intention on your dreams, you can wave magic when you set your heart and mind to it. — Miranda Kerr
4. Everyone has a different beauty and different qualities and I think that women need to learn to love their qualities and be comfortable in the fact that everyone is different. — Miranda Kerr
5. I love going for walks and like to do fun, active things outdoors. — Miranda Kerr
6. I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside. — Miranda Kerr
7. I find the practice of yoga very spiritual and taking the time to just be and to reflect through meditation and chanting helps me to connect to a higher energy. — Miranda Kerr
8. I’m very direct. It’s part of my personality. I’ve actually grown into that. — Miranda Kerr
9. Every day, I like to wake up and remind myself to be grateful for simple things. — Miranda Kerr
10. I live by the 80/20 rule: I’m 80 percent healthy, and then 20 percent indulgent. — Miranda Kerr
11. Models are some of the most insecure people I’ve ever met.
They’re constantly being told they’re not good enough. You’ve really got to practice loving yourself. — Miranda Kerr
12. I am my own person capable of making my own decisions and choosing powerfully how I live. I appreciate and respect what others have to say but ultimately I choose how I live my life. — Miranda Kerr
13. Yoga is at the core of my health and wellness routine; even if it’s only for 10 to 15 minutes I find it helps me to re-center and to focus as well as improve my overall core strength. — Miranda Kerr
14. Sometimes, challenges and struggles are exactly what we need in our lives…May you welcome every effort, every struggle, and every challenge…May you open your wings and fly! — Miranda Kerr
15. For me, family is life. The decision to start one wasn’t complex at all. My career has been wonderful, but it’s not my life. I don’t feel pressure to get back to work. — Miranda Kerr
16. Women, I think we can feel like we need to do it all and be it all. What’s important is that we do the best we can, and just make time for yourself because when you do make time for yourself, you give back more as a mother; you give back more to your work. — Miranda Kerr
17. People don’t even realize the power the mind has over the body in the way you perceive things.
Change your thoughts, change your reality. Words are powerful – every thought and every word we think has an effect on the body. — Miranda Kerr
18. I’ve always been very comfortable wearing not much, in my swimwear or my underwear, or running around naked. I’ve always been very free like that. I don’t really know why, exactly, but I just have been. Not really too shy about that. — Miranda Kerr
19. Everyone has things that they don’t love about themselves but I think that as a woman it’s much healthier and more positive to focus on your good parts and the things you like about yourself, not pick yourself apart. — Miranda Kerr
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I try my best to eat healthy the majority of the time so that I feel good and have more energy. I am so passionate about eating healthily, I am actually certified in nutrition. I try my best to eat organic whenever possible, but it’s important not to be too strict about it. Just do the best you can. — Miranda Kerr
21. Imagine for yourself a character, a model personality, whose example you determine to follow, in private as well as in public. — Epictetus
22. Quotes = Success
Music = Success
Failure = Success
Loyalty = Success
Books = Success
Mistakes = Success
These are the lessons for today, try to put them in your bag and start using them one by one! ― Deyth Banger