A poet is, before anything else, a person who is passionately in love with language. ― W. H. Auden.
Who is a poet? A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightning. ― James Dickey
A poet is a person who creates poetry. Poets may describe themselves as such or be described as such by others. A poet may simply be a writer of poetry, or may perform their art to an audience.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Albert Einstein quotes collection
1. Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet. ― Plato
2. All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king. ― J.R.R. Tolkien
3. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
I love you simply, without problems or pride:
I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. ― Pablo Neruda
4. There is no better way of exercising the imagination than the study of law. No poet ever interpreted nature as freely as a lawyer interprets the truth. ― Jean Giraudoux
5. Poetry is the revelation of a feeling that the poet believes to be interior and personal which the reader recognizes as his own. ― Salvatore Quasimodo
6. There exist only three beings worthy of respect: the priest, the soldier, the poet. To know, to kill, to create. ― Charles Baudelaire
7. The poet is a liar who always speaks the truth. ― Jean Cocteau.
8. A musician must make music, an artist must paint, a poet must write, if he is to be ultimately at peace with himself. ― Abraham Maslow
9. It is impossible to be a mathematician without being a poet in soul. ― Sofia Kovalevskaya
10. The best poems come from the world, go through the poet, and go back into the world. ― Paul Muldoon
11. An actor is at most a poet and at least an entertainer. ― Marlon Brando
12. No man was ever yet a great poet, without being at the same time a profound philosopher. ― Samuel Taylor Coleridge
13. To be a poet is a condition rather than a profession. ― Robert Graves
14. The first man to compare the cheeks of a young woman to a rose was obviously a poet; the first to repeat it was possibly an idiot. ― Salvador Dali
15. Like a great poet, Nature knows how to produce the greatest effects with the most limited means. ― Heinrich Heine
16. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. ― Chad Sugg
17. Anyone can escape into sleep, we are all geniuses when we dream, the butcher’s the poet’s equal there. ― Emil Cioran
18. Poetry is the experience of liberty. The poet risks himself, chances all on the poem’s all with each verse he writes. ― Octavio Paz
19. Poets have been mysteriously silent on the subject of cheese. ― G.K. Chesterton
20. I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ― Pablo Neruda
21. I love handbags. And shoes. Investing in something like a great handbag or a pair of shoes can really make or break an outfit. It’s fun to mix and match high street with luxury brands and throw in a bit of vintage as well. ― Miranda Kerr
22. Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal, a commitment to excellence , that will enable you to attain the success you seek. ― Mario Andretti
Discover more great topic
23. Determination is the wake-up call to the human will. The path to success is to take massive, determined action. ― Tony Robbins
24. To be a champ you have to believe in yourself when no one else will. ― Sugar Ray Robinson
25. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop. — Confucius
26. The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it. ― Terry Pratchett.