A bag is a container that we use for carrying things around. Bags have come a long way from serving a solely utilitarian purpose to being the ultimate fashion statement. No fashionable woman would ever be seen without a designer handbag.
It’s not what you spend but how you wear it that counts. The key is often to dress up inexpensive basics with accessories. Something like a beautiful designer bag or belt can make everything else look richer and more luxurious. ― Chloe Sevigny.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best bag quotes collection
1. You don’t change your style by changing your bag. You change it with your clothes. ― Stefano Gabbana
2. When it comes to fashion, I love skinny jeans, a simple top, and a great handbag. ― Ashley Greene
3. When I want to treat myself, I will almost always get myself a new handbag. ― Coco Jones
4. A woman’s mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, there is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you! ― Billy Connolly
5. I always carry multipurpose products in my handbag. ― Ashley Madekwe
6. I’m very organized these days, and I keep my life in my handbag, like most women. ― Britt Ekland
7. If Gucci handbags were still in fashion Greenaway would carry his scripts in them. ― Derek Jarman
8. I’m a big handbag lover and will always have one with me. ― Tamsin Egerton
9. I love accessories. I’m a girl. I love shoes. I love handbags. ― Petra Stunt
10. Dress shabbily and they remember the dress; dress impeccably and they remember the woman. ― Coco Chanel
11. I do most of my reading on the train ride to and from work.
But I always have a book in my handbag so that I can read at any time, anywhere. ― Randa Abdel-Fattah
12. I love handbags. And shoes. Investing in something like a great handbag or a pair of shoes can really make or break an outfit. It’s fun to mix and match high street with luxury brands and throw in a bit of vintage as well. ― Miranda Kerr
13. Own only what you can always carry with you: know languages, know countries, know people. Let your memory be your travel bag. ― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
14. Matching your hat to your shoe to your bag, or your necklace to your earrings, has a tendency to look dated.
Mixing up your accessories adds interest to an outfit, and can make you look much more modern and polished. ― Stacy London
15. A handbag is only one item to be worn with a complete outfit. Add a peony pink leather handbag to a charcoal gray suit, for instance, and the impact is chic with a touch of wit. ― Kate Spade
16. I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they’re versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans. ― Maria Sharapova
17. Rules like ‘don’t wear white after Labor Day’ or ‘shoes matching the handbag’ are antiquated. Modern women should feel free to experiment. ― Stacy London
18. I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they’re versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans. ― Maria Sharapova
19. When a man comes to your house with a bag full of money, he certainly has seen more in your backyard than in the bag. ― M.F. Moonzajer
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I think any woman can be transformed by a beautiful dress and high heels. — Linda Gray
21. Quotes = Success
Music = Success
Failure = Success
Loyalty = Success
Books = Success
Mistakes = Success
These are the lessons for today, try to put them in your bag and start using them one by one! ― Deyth Banger
22. The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led. ― Edgar Allan Poe
23. A daughter is one of the best gifts this world has to give. — Laurel Atherton
24. Family where life begins, love never ends. Love my family forever. — Cherry Nguyen
25. Clearly, some people are single because they choose to be. They are simply not interested in being in a serious relationship at this time in their life. — Cherry Nguyen