A bag is a container that we use for carrying things around. Bags have come a long way from serving a solely utilitarian purpose to being the ultimate fashion statement. No fashionable woman would ever be seen without a designer handbag.
It’s not what you spend but how you wear it that counts. The key is often to dress up inexpensive basics with accessories. Something like a beautiful designer bag or belt can make everything else look richer and more luxurious. ― Chloe Sevigny.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best bag quotes collection
1. You don’t change your style by changing your bag. You change it with your clothes. ― Stefano Gabbana
2. When it comes to fashion, I love skinny jeans, a simple top, and a great handbag. ― Ashley Greene
3. When I want to treat myself, I will almost always get myself a new handbag. ― Coco Jones
4. A woman’s mind is as complex as the contents of her handbag; even when you get to the bottom of it, there is ALWAYS something at the bottom to surprise you! ― Billy Connolly
Do you like bag quotes?
7. If Gucci handbags were still in fashion Greenaway would carry his scripts in them. ― Derek Jarman
Which bag quotes is the best fashion quotes?
11. I do most of my reading on the train ride to and from work. But I always have a book in my handbag so that I can read at any time, anywhere. ― Randa Abdel-Fattah
12. I love handbags. And shoes. Investing in something like a great handbag or a pair of shoes can really make or break an outfit. It’s fun to mix and match high street with luxury brands and throw in a bit of vintage as well. ― Miranda Kerr
Can you share our bag quotes?
16. I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they’re versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans. ― Maria Sharapova
17. Rules like ‘don’t wear white after Labor Day’ or ‘shoes matching the handbag’ are antiquated. Modern women should feel free to experiment. ― Stacy London
18. I want my handbags and my shoes to be stylish but I want to make sure that they’re versatile. I travel and I have to make sure the pieces I put into my bag can go with a dress or with shorts or jeans. ― Maria Sharapova
19. When a man comes to your house with a bag full of money, he certainly has seen more in your backyard than in the bag. ― M.F. Moonzajer
20. Quotes = Success
Music = Success
Failure = Success
Loyalty = Success
Books = Success
Mistakes = Success
These are the lessons for today, try to put them in your bag and start using them one by one! ― Deyth Banger