Look at your eyes. You’ve got bigger bags than Louis Vuitton. — Matt Dunn
What is Louis Vuitton brand? Louis Vuitton Malletier, commonly known as Louis Vuitton or by its initials LV, is a French fashion house and luxury goods company founded in 1854 by Louis Vuitton.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Louis Vuitton quotes collection
1. There’s a lot of baggage that comes along with our family, but it’s like Louis Vuitton baggage. — Kim Kardashian
2. I used to have a fake Louis Vuitton bag because I thought it meant something in life. But now I realize that all the things in the world don’t define you. It’s what you stand for, what you’re willing to do, how close to the truth you’re willing to be in your life. — Oprah Winfrey
3. I thank Marc Jacobs so much for giving me the opportunity to design a shoe for Louis Vuitton, but the thing that broke my heart most was when they said, ‘you’re finished the shoe’s finished. — Kanye West
4. Vulgar, but not as vulgar as Louis Vuitton, thought Sherman. — Tom Wolfe
Do you like Louis Vuitton quotes?
5. The Louis Vuitton woman is more about a quality a quality within some women that needs to come forward, to be noticed and recognised. — Marc Jacobs
6. I like Louis Vuitton accessories, but I’d never wear their clothes. No offense, it’s just not my steezes. — Kid Cudi
7. Marc Jacobs is full of creative people and Louis Vuitton is again a name on the door, a name that has existed for many years but I’m a collaborator there and I bring in other people, other artists and I work with a great creative design team. — Marc Jacobs
8. Don’t underestimate the cosmetic power of sunglasses. It’s worth spending a bit of money on a quality pair. I usually go for Dior or Louis Vuitton. — Dita Von Teese
9. Louis Vuitton, the world’s biggest luxury brand in terms of sales, is planning to dampen its expansion worldwide and focus on high end products to preserve its exclusive image. — Bernard Arnault
Which Louis Vuitton quotes is the best fashion quotes?
10. Is that weird, taking my Louis Vuitton bag camping? — Jessica Simpson
11. I love my life. I can’t believe I work in New York and Paris. That I work for Louis Vuitton. I work for Marc Jacobs. It seems really weird every time I say my full name like, that’s me, and every time I hear the receptionist say my name, it’s still weird. — Marc Jacobs
12. I like to get one pair of shoes and wear them till they’re dirty. besides, I don’t walk I glide, like butter. float like a vampire. I’m like Louis Vuitton , but smoother. he wishes he were like me. — Kid Cudi
13. That I am today the face of Louis Vuitton almost seems like a twist of fate. you dream back to front, wanting the rewards before putting the work in. and then you work, get on with life, and just sometimes these childhood dreams have a way of catching up with you. this is a true privilege for which I am eternally grateful. — Xavier Dolan
14. Some guys travel with expensive Louis Vuitton luggage but it gets all scratched up under the plane. I’d rather not spend too much money on something that’s just going to get messed up. — James Harden
Can you share our Louis Vuitton quotes?
15. Good suits don’t come from anywhere, though. I mainly wear Armani, Louis Vuitton and Burberry. — Luke Evans
16. To keep me happy he can’t just buy me presents, he has to be present. I want love. not Louis Vuitton. and that’s one hell of a burden for any man to carry. — Amy Mowafi
17. I didn’t care for the energy of the place-too many people and too much cigarette smoke-so I ventured instead near the lobby and the shops. at first I was a little intimidated by all the designer labels, but after a while I ventured into Dolce & Gabbana and Louis Vuitton and of course my favorite, Jimmy Choo. I was like a kid at the petting zoo, stroking the luxurious fabrics, cuddling with the fine leather purses, and cooing to the shoes. “want to come home with me?” I asked one pair of beautiful snakeskin sandals. their $450 price tag begged to differ, however, and I left them to find another home. — Victoria Laurie