To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson. And: Sorrow looks back. Worry looks around. Faith looks up. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson.
When: The days come and go like muffled and veiled figures sent from a distant friendly party, but they say nothing, and if we do not use the gifts they bring, they carry them as silently away. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Who is Ralph Waldo Emerson? An American essayist, poet, and popular philosopher, Ralph Waldo Emerson (1803–82) began his career as a Unitarian minister in Boston, but achieved worldwide fame as a lecturer and the author of such essays as “Self-Reliance,” “History,” “The Over-Soul,” and “Fate.” Drawing on English and German Romanticism.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Ralph Waldo Emerson quotes collection
1. Dare to live the life you have dreamed for yourself. Go forward and make your dreams come true. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could.
Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can.
Tomorrow is a new day. You shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
3. It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
4. What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
5. Always do what you are afraid to do. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
6. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. I cannot remember the books I’ve read any more than the meals I have eaten; even so, they have made me. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
8. Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
9. The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate,
to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
10. What you do speaks so loudly that I cannot hear what you say. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
11. When it is dark enough, you can see the stars. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
12. All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. The earth laughs in flowers. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
14. It is not the length of life, but the depth. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
15. The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
16. It is easy in the world to live after the world’s opinion; it is easy in solitude to live after our own;
but the great man is he who in the midst of the crowd keeps with perfect sweetness the independence of solitude. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. For every minute you are angry you lose sixty seconds of happiness. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. Write it on your heart that every day is the best day of the year. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
19. Once you make a decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Discover more awesome topic
20. Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
21. Life is a journey, not a destination. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
22. Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing.
The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
23. Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
24. He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
25. You’ll find that education is just about the only thing lying around loose in this world, and it’s about the only thing a fellow can have as much of as he’s willing to haul away. — John Graham
26. You can make more friends in two months by becoming interested in other people than you can in two years by trying to get other people interested in you. ― Dale Carnegie