Teeth are always in style. ― Dr. Seuss.
Why should we take care of your teeth? Taking care of your teeth helps prevent plaque, which is a clear film of bacteria that sticks to your teeth. After you eat, bacteria go crazy over the sugar on your teeth, like ants at a picnic. Keep your smile beautiful with these simple tips for taking care of your teeth and gums.
Let us make you rich
Here is the amazing teeth quotes collection
1. Every tooth in a man’s head is more valuable than a diamond. ― Miguel de Cervantes
2. Life is short, so smile while you still have teeth.
3. A man begins cutting his wisdom teeth the first time he bites off more than he can chew. ― Herb Caen
4. You don’t have to brush all your teeth–just the ones you want to keep.
Do you like the teeth quotes?
5. You’re like a set of false teeth. I can’t smile without you.
6. I find that most men would rather have their bellies opened for five hundred dollars than have a tooth pulled for five. ― Martin H. Fischer
7. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.
8. Adam and Eve had many advantages, but the principle one was that they escaped teething.
9. Cleaning with dogs in your house is like brushing your teeth while eating Oreos.
Which the teeth quotes is the amazing fashion quote?
10. If you have more cavities than you have teeth you’ve led a ‘Sweet’ life. ― Stanley Victor Paska
11. Lying through your teeth does not count as flossing.
12. Be true to your teeth and they won’t be false to you.
13. Smile, it lets your teeth breathe.
14. Effort is like toothpaste; you can usually squeeze out just a little bit more.
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. The tongue is ever turning to the aching tooth.
16. Love conquers all things, except poverty and toothache.
16. Treat your password like your toothbrush. Don’t let anybody else use it, and get a new one every six months!
17. Ignore your teeth and they’ll go away.
18. Love conquers all things except poverty and toothache. ― Mae West
19. I covered my face because they had taken my wisdom teeth out. ― Josh Brolin
20. Teeth aren’t pearly, until you smile. ― Anthony Liccione
21. Whether you have teeth or not, smile! Because our world always needs a smile! ― Mehmet Murat ildan
22. The toothbrush doesn’t remove six months of tartar 30 minutes before your dental appointment!
23. You don’t have to brush your teeth –just the ones you want to keep!
24. For there was never yet a philosopher, that could endure the toothache patiently. ― William Shakespeare