Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I definitely have a hearty breakfast before I do anything. ― Mayer Hawthorne.
Why we should have breakfast? Many studies have shown the health benefits of eating breakfast. It improves your energy levels and ability to concentrate in the short term, and can help with better weight management, reduced risk of type 2 diabetes and heart disease in the long term.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is an amazing breakfast quotes collection.
1. Breakfast is everything. The beginning, the first thing. It is the mouthful that is the commitment to a new day, a continuing life. ― A. A. Gill
2. Your morning sets up the success of your day. So many people wake up and immediately check text messages, emails, and social media. I use my first hour awake for my morning routine of breakfast and meditation to prepare myself. ― Caroline Ghosn.
3. Wellness is associated with happiness. When you’re happy, you’re feeling good in your mind and body. That ties into being healthy, eating well, and exercising regularly. It also ties into being excited about things, like getting up in the morning and having a healthy breakfast. ― Stella Maxwell
4. There are times when breakfast seems the one thing worth getting up for. ― Peter De Vries
5. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. ― Adelle Davis
6. There’s nothing like starting the day with a healthy, filling breakfast smoothie. ― Hannah Bronfman
7. Never work before breakfast; if you have to work before breakfast, eat your breakfast first. ― Josh Billings
8. My idea of Heaven is to wake up, have a good breakfast, and spend the rest of the day drawing. ― Peter Falk
9. To me, breakfast is my most important meal. It’s often the meal you play a game on. I make sure I have oatmeal, milk, and fruit. It’s the fuel you use to hopefully do your best, so eating right is a big part of being a professional athlete. I wish I paid more attention to it earlier in my life. ― Andrew Luck
10. I went to a restaurant that serves ‘breakfast at any time’. So I ordered French Toast during the Renaissance. ― Steven Wright
11. I love breakfast. I could eat breakfast for every meal of the day. I can’t go without eggs. ― Tori Bowie
12. Breakfast was only worth having when somebody else made it for you. ― Caroline B. Cooney
13. Expect problems and eat them for breakfast. ― Alfred A. Montapert
14. All happiness depends on a leisurely breakfast. ― John Gunther
15. Have a smile for breakfast, you’ll be shitting joy by lunch. ― Joe Abercrombie
16. The only thing I can pride myself on is making a really good breakfast. ― Freida Pinto
17. Breakfast is my favorite way to start off the day. This is usually what I order every morning on set: egg whites scrambled with broccoli and a side of well-done turkey bacon. Sometimes I add a bit of feta cheese. ― Cassie Scerbo
18. Hope makes a good breakfast. Eat plenty of it. ― Ian Fleming
19. Breakfast is always the best time for something juicy, sweet and fresh – it just feels like the right way to open the day. There’s no right way, though, when it comes to choosing the fruit. ― Yotam Ottolenghi
Discover more wonderful topic
20. In most of the world, breakfast is an important meal. ― Tyler Cowen
21. They are all but stomachs, and we all buy food; They eat us hungerly, and when they are full. They belch us. — William Shakespear
22. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. ― Victor Hugo
23. There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come. ― Victor Hugo
24. Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots. ― Victor Hugo
25. All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come. ― Victor Hugo
26. Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings. ― Victor Hugo