Life is like a camera. Just focus on what’s important and capture the good times and develop this. — Cherry Nguyen.
Why we should use pictures in fashion industry? Not only is it able to connect people from all over the world with their favorite fashion designers but it also gives the creators a chance to know what their audience is thinking of their work at any time. Photography will always help designers spread their messages and make their work known worldwide.
Let us make you rich
Here is the excellent picture quotes collection
1. In photography there are no shadows that cannot be illuminated. — August Sander
2. When I photograph, what I’m really doing is seeking answers to things. — Wynn Bullock
3. Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever… It remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything. — Aaron Siskind
4. It’s weird that photographers spend years or even a whole lifetime, trying to capture moments that added together, don’t even amount to a couple of hours. — James Lalropui Keivom
Do you like the picture quotes?
5. Once photography enters your bloodstream, it is like a disease. — Cherry Nguyen
6. Which of my photographs is my favorite? The one I’m going to take tomorrow. — Imogen Cunningham
7. Taking pictures is like tiptoeing into the kitchen late at night and stealing Oreo cookies. — Diane Arbus
8. The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it. — Ansel Adams
9. Photographs open doors into the past but they also allow a look into the future. — Sally Marn
Which picture quotes is the best fashion quote?
10. Seeing is not enough; you have to feel what you photograph. — Andre Kertesz
11. When I have a camera in my hand. I know no fear. — Jennifer Trovato
12. To me, photography is an art of observation. It’s about finding something interesting in an ordinary place… I’ve found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them. — Elliott Erwitt
13. The picture that you took with your camera is the imagination you want to create with reality. — Scott Lorenzo
14. If the photographer is interested in the people in front of his lens, and if he is compassionate, it’s already a lot. The instrument is not the camera but the photographer. — Eve Arnold
Can you share your fashion quotes?
15. A photograph is memory in the raw. — Carrie Latet
16. The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera. — Dorothea Lange
17. No place is boring if you’ve had a good night’s sleep and have a pocket full of unexposed film. — Robert Adam
18. The art of photography is all about directing the attention of the viewer. — Steven Pinker
19. Essentially what photography is life lit up. — Sam Abell
20. I don’t trust words. I trust pictures. — Gilles Peress