It doesn’t matter how strong or capable you are; if you don’t have a big heart, you will not succeed. ― Li Ka-shing.
Sir Ka-Shing Li GBM KBE JP is a Hong Kong business magnate, investor, and philanthropist. As of June 2019, Li is the 30th richest person in the world, with an estimated net wealth of US$29.4 billion.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Li Ka-shing quotes collection
1. The future may be made up of many factors but where it truly lies is in the hearts and minds of men. Your dedication should not be confined for your own gain, but unleashes your passion for our beloved country as well as for the integrity and humanity of mankind. ― Li Ka-shing
2. You can believe in Fung Shui if you want, but ultimately people control their own fate. The most important thing is to improve yourself and give it your best. Then many things previously thought to be impossible will become possible. ― Li Ka-shing
3. Set your goals high; make friends with different kinds of people; enjoy simple pleasures. Stand on high ground; sit on level ground; walk on expansive ground. ― Li Ka-shing
4. A good reputation for yourself and your company is an invaluable asset not reflected in the balance sheets. ― Li Ka-shing
5. If it is something that is right for human beings, then I don’t care if other people criticize. You cannot please everyone in the world. ― Li Ka-shing
6. I will never be satisfied, like the Olympics. ― Li Ka-shing
7. Broaden your vision, and maintain stability while advancing forward. That is my philosophy. ― Li Ka-shing
8. I was facing life for the first time. I was 12 years old, but I felt like a 20 year old. I knew then what life was. ― Li Ka-shing
9. If you think, then you will be prepared. If you are prepared, then you will have no worries. ― Li Ka-shing
10. I was once an employee myself, so I know what employees want. ― Li Ka-shing
11. You must know and understand your business like the back of your hand. Otherwise, your company would be here today, gone tomorrow. ― Li Ka-shing
12. I want to build a corporation that not only the Chinese are proud of, but that even foreigners are impressed with. ― Li Ka-shing
13. If you allow your partners to benefit from the deal, they always come back and want to do business with you. There will never be a shortage of opportunity. ― Li Ka-shing
14. Vision is perhaps our greatest strength.. It has kept us alive to the power and continuity of thought through the centuries, it makes us peer into the future and lens shape to the unknown. ― Li Ka-shing
15. You need to be interested in your business. If you are interested in your business, you are bound to do well. ― Li Ka-shing
16. The first year, I didn’t have much capital so I did everything myself. I had to keep my overhead low by learning everything about running a business, from accounting to fixing the gears of my equipment. I really started from scratch. ― Li Ka-shing
17. As people seek to improve their living environment, there will be continuous demand for residential property.
Investment in the real estate market should have reasonable prospects in the long run. ― Li Ka-shing
18. I needed to save every penny. I needed to be strong, and needed to find some way to secure a future. That’s why I am always conservative. I never forget to maintain stability while advancing, and I never forget to advance while maintaining stability. ― Li Ka-shing
19. The most challenging issue raised by globalization is how we can all get along with each other in our race against time.
Corporate leaders must possess far-sighted vision, detailed action plans, macro-thinking, and a global outlook.
To get ahead in the race, they must also possess a deep understanding of their own organization and that of their competitors. ― Li Ka-shing
Discover more wisdom topic
It takes something more than intelligence to act intelligently. Fyodor Dostoyevsky quotes
20. There is a reason and not a reason for everything. ― James Cook
21. Those who think profit is a dirty word should try to make one. ― James Cook
22. The more laws, the less justice. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
23. There is no harm in repeating a good thing. — Plato
24. A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers. — Plato
25. When you have no basis for an argument, abuse the plaintiff. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
26. Do just once what others say you can’t do, and you will never pay attention to their limitations again. ― James Cook