Kind words don’t cost much. Yet they accomplish much. ― Blaise Pascal.
Who is Blaise Pascal? Blaise Pascal was a French mathematician, physicist, inventor, philosopher, writer and Catholic theologian. He was a child prodigy who was educated by his father, a tax collector in Rouen.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let Blaise Pascal quotes, make you rich
1. All of humanity’s problems stem from man’s inability to sit quietly in a room alone. ― Blaise Pascal
2. I have only made this letter longer because I have not had the time to make it shorter. ― Blaise Pascal
3. Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction. ― Blaise Pascal
4. The heart has its reasons which reason knows not. ― Blaise Pascal
5. I would prefer an intelligent hell to a stupid paradise. ― Blaise Pascal
6. People almost invariably arrive at their beliefs not on the basis of proof but on the basis of what they find attractive. ― Blaise Pascal
7. To make light of philosophy is to be a true philosopher. ― Blaise Pascal
8. You always admire what you really don’t understand. ― Blaise Pascal
9. Curiosity is only vanity. We usually only want to know something so that we can talk about it. ― Blaise Pascal
10. The heart has its reasons which reason knows nothing of… We know the truth not only by reason, but by heart. ― Blaise Pascal
11. Truth is so obscure in these times, and falsehood so established, that, unless we love the truth, we cannot know it. ― Blaise Pascal
12. I lay it down as a fact that if all men knew what others say of them, there would not be four friends in the world. ― Blaise Pascal
13. When one does not love too much, one does not love enough. ― Blaise Pascal
14. The last thing one discovers in composing a work is what to put first. ― Blaise Pascal
15. We are generally better persuaded by the reasons we discover ourselves than by those given to us by others. ― Blaise Pascal
16. It is man’s natural sickness to believe that he possesses the truth. ― Blaise Pascal
17. Do you wish people would think well of you? Don’t speak well of yourself. ― Blaise Pascal
18. Little things comfort us because little things distress us. ― Blaise Pascal
19. Clarity of mind means clarity of passion, too; this is why a great and clear mind loves ardently and sees distinctly what it loves. ― Blaise Pascal
20. Man is equally incapable of seeing the nothingness from which he emerges and the infinity in which he is engulfed. ― Blaise Pascaln
21. The greater intellect one has, the more originality one finds in men. Ordinary people find no difference between men. ― Blaise Pascal
22. All men seek happiness. This is without exception. Whatever different means they employ, they all tend to this end.
The cause of some going to war, and of others avoiding it, is the same desire in both, attended with different views.
The will never takes the least step but to this object.
This is the motive of every action of every man, even of those who hang themselves. ― Blaise Pascal
23. Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. ― Leo Tolstoy
24. I still have my feet on the ground, I just wear better shoes. — Oprah Winfrey
Discover more wonderful topic
25. A gentleman’s choice of timepiece says as much about him as does his Saville Row suit. — Ian Fleming.
26. You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.