The envious die not once, but as often as the envied win applause. ― Baltasar Gracián
Envy is thin because it bites but never eats. ― Spanish Proverb
Envy, if surrounded on all sides by the brightness of another’s prosperity, like the scorpion confined within a circle of fire, will sting itself to death. ― Charles Caleb Colton
Envy is the cowardly side of Hate, and all her ways are bleak and desolate. ― Henry Abbey
Envy is a littleness of soul, which cannot see beyond a certain point, and if it does not occupy the whole space, feels itself excluded. ― William Hazlitt
Envy among other ingredients has a mixture of the love of justice in it. We are more angry at undeserved than at deserved good-fortune. ― William Hazlitt
Envy is ever joined with the comparison of a man’s self; and where there is no comparison, no envy. ― Francis Bacon
Envy is a symptom of lack of appreciation of our own uniqueness and self worth. Each of us has something to give that no one else has.
Envy shoots at others and wounds itself. ― English Proverb
Envy is more irreconcilable than hatred. ― François de la Rochefoucauld
Envy is a waste of time.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is a famous jealousy quotes collection
1. It is never wise to seek or wish for another’s misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang. ― Charley Reese
2. Take heed you harbor not that vice call’d Envy, lest another’s happiness be your torment, and God’s blessing become your curse. ― Wellins Calcott
3. Do not overrate what you have received, nor envy others. He who envies others does not obtain peace of mind. ― Buddha
4. It is in the character of very few men to honor without envy a friend who has prospered. ― Aeschylus
Do you like jealousy quotes?
5. A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones. ― Proverbs 14:30
6. Our envy of others devours us most of all. ― Alexander Solzhenitsyn
7. Rust consumes iron and envy consumes itself. ― Danish Proverb
8. Nothing sharpens sight like envy. ― Thomas Fuller
9. Men are so constituted that every one undertakes what he sees another successful in, whether he has aptitude for it or not. ― Johann Von Goethe
Which jealousy quote is the best quote?
10. Oh, what a bitter thing it is to look into happiness through another man’s eyes. ― William Shakespeare
11. Fools may scorn, not envy, raise. For envy is a kind of praise. ― John Gay
12. Keep yourselves far from envy; it eateth up and taketh away good actions, like as fire eateth up and burneth wood. ― Uhammad
13. The envious person grows lean with the fatness of their neighbor. ― Socrates
14. Never waste jealousy on a real man: it is the imaginary man that supplants us all in the long run. ― George Bernard Shaw
Can you share your jealousy quotes?
15. In jealousy there is more self-love than love. ― François de la Rochefoucauld
16. The envious die not once, but as often as the envied win applause. ― Baltasar Gracián
17. It is not love that is blind, but jealousy. ― Lawrence Durrell
18. It is never wise to seek or wish for another’s misfortune. If malice or envy were tangible and had a shape, it would be the shape of a boomerang. ― Charley Reese
19. He that is not jealous is not in love. ― Augustine
Can you share our jealousy quotes?
20. The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves. ― William Penn
21. Love looks through a telescope; envy, through a microscope. ― Josh Billings