Life is the flower for which love is the honey. To love beauty is to see light. ― Victor Hugo.
Victor Hugo, in full Victor-Marie Hugo, (born February 26, 1802, Besançon, France—died May 22, 1885, Paris), poet, novelist, and dramatist who was the most important of the French Romantic writers.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Victor Hugo quotes collection
1. To love another person is to see the face of God. ― Victor Hugo
2. He who opens a school door, closes a prison. ― Victor Hugo
3. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves. ― Victor Hugo
4. There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come. ― Victor Hugo
5. All the forces in the world are not so powerful as an idea whose time has come. ― Victor Hugo
6. Change your opinions, keep to your principles; change your leaves, keep intact your roots. ― Victor Hugo
7. Be like the bird that, passing on her flight awhile on boughs too slight, feels them give way beneath her, and yet sings, knowing that she hath wings. ― Victor Hugo
8. Short as life is, we make it still shorter by the careless waste of time. ― Victor Hugo
9. Perseverance, secret of all triumphs. ― Victor Hugo
10. The supreme happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather in spite of ourselves. ― Victor Hugo
11. There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul. ― Victor Hugo
12. Forty is the old age of youth; fifty the youth of old age. ― Victor Hugo
13. Nothing is more powerful than an idea whose time has come. ― Victor Hugo
14. Virtue has a veil, vice a mask. ― Victor Hugo
15. When a woman is talking to you, listen to what she says with her eyes. ― Victor Hugo
16. There is nothing like a dream to create the future. ― Victor Hugo
17. Intelligence is the wife, imagination is the mistress, memory is the servant. ― Victor Hugo
18. Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. ― Victor Hugo
19. He who does not weep does not see. ― Victor Hugo
Discover more wonderful topic
20. Love is like a tree: it grows by itself, roots itself deeply in our being and continues to flourish over a heart in ruin. The inexplicable fact is that the blinder it is, the more tenacious it is. It is never stronger than when it is completely unreasonable. ― Victor Hugo
21. By freely choosing to believe God’s promises, a person’s faith may be more strongly embraced and, therefore, less likely to falter in times of struggle, sadness, or other such difficulties. ― Mary C. Neal
22. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. — Bruce Lee
23. Breathing in, I calm body and mind. Breathing out, I smile. Dwelling in the present moment I know this is the only moment. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
24. We meet today. We will meet again tomorrow. We will meet at the source every moment. We meet each other, In all forms of life. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
25. If you are going to be successful, you have to start hanging out with the successful people.
You need to ask them to share their success strategies with you. Then try them on and see if they fit for you.
Experiment with doing what they do, reading what they read, thinking the way they think, and so on.
If the new ways of thinking and behaving work, adopt them.
If not, drop them, and keep looking and experimenting. — Jack Canfield
26. Happiness, true happiness, is an inner quality. It is a state of mind. If your mind is at peace, you are happy.
If your mind is at peace, but you have nothing else, you can be happy.
If you have everything the world can give pleasure, possessions, power but lack peace of mind, you can never be happy. — Dada Vaswani