Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Bob Marley quotes collection
1. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth suffering for. ― Bob Marley
2. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. ― Bob Marley
3. Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. ― Bob Marley
Do you like Bob Marley quotes?
5. Don’t gain the world & lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold. ― Bob Marley
6. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. ― Bob Marley
7. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively. ― Bob Marley
8. Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life. ― Bob Marley
9. If she’s amazing, it won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. ― Bob Marley
Which Bob Marley quotes can boost you understand how to become rich?
11. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you ride through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! ― Bob Marley
12. You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love the sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me. ― Bob Marley
13. Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. ― Bob Marley
Can you share our Bob Marley quotes?
15. Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again.― Bob Marley
16. The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her. ― Bob Marley
17. When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open. ― Bob Marley
18. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? ― Bob Marley
19. The winds that sometimes take something we love, are the same that bring us something we learn to love. Therefore we should not cry about something that was taken from us, but, yes, love what we have been given. Because what is really ours is never gone forever.
20. He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect. But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can. He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break. Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect more than he can give. Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there. Love is hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.