Only once in your life, I truly believe, you find someone who can completely turn your world around.
You tell them things that you’ve never shared with another soul and they absorb everything you say and actually want to hear more.
You share hopes for the future, dreams that will never come true, goals that were never achieved and the many disappointments life has thrown at you.
When something wonderful happens, you can’t wait to tell them about it, knowing they will share in your excitement.
They are not embarrassed to cry with you when you are hurting or laugh with you when you make a fool of yourself. Never do they hurt your feelings or make you feel like you are not good enough, but rather they build you up and show you the things about yourself that make you special and even beautiful.
There is never any pressure, jealousy or competition but only a quiet calmness when they are around.
You can be yourself and not worry about what they will think of you because they love you for who you are.
The things that seem insignificant to most people such as a note, song or walk become invaluable treasures kept safe in your heart to cherish forever. Memories of your childhood come back and are so clear and vivid it’s like being young again.
Colors seem brighter and more brilliant. Laughter seems part of daily life where before it was infrequent or didn’t exist at all.
A phone call or two during the day helps to get you through a long day’s work and always brings a smile to your face. In their presence, there’s no need for continuous conversation, but you find you’re quite content in just having them nearby.
Things that never interested you before become fascinating because you know they are important to this person who is so special to you.
You think of this person on every occasion and in everything you do.
Simple things bring them to mind like a pale blue sky, gentle wind or even a storm cloud on the horizon.
You open your heart knowing that there’s a chance it may be broken one day and in opening your heart, you experience a love and joy that you never dreamed possible.
You find that being vulnerable is the only way to allow your heart to feel true pleasure that’s so real it scares you.
You find strength in knowing you have a true friend and possibly a soul mate who will remain loyal to the end.
Life seems completely different, exciting and worthwhile. Your only hope and security is in knowing that they are a part of your life. ― Bob Marley
Who is Bob Marley? Robert Nesta Marley OM was a Jamaican singer, songwriter, and musician.
Considered one of the pioneers of reggae, his musical career was marked by fusing elements of reggae, ska, and rocksteady, as well as his distinctive vocal and songwriting style.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best Bob Marley quotes collection
1. The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just have to find the ones worth suffering for. ― Bob Marley
2. One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain. ― Bob Marley
3. Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet. ― Bob Marley
4. None but ourselves can free our minds. One love, one heart, one destiny. ― Bob Marley
5. Don’t gain the world & lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold. ― Bob Marley
6. Love the life you live. Live the life you love. ― Bob Marley
7. The greatness of a man is not in how much wealth he acquires, but in his integrity and his ability to affect those around him positively. ― Bob Marley
8. Better to die fighting for freedom then be a prisoner all the days of your life. ― Bob Marley
9. If she’s amazing, it won’t be easy. If she’s easy, she won’t be amazing. If she’s worth it, you wont give up. If you give up, you’re not worthy. … Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. ― Bob Marley
10. The good times of today are the sad thoughts of tomorrow. ― Bob Marley
11. Life is one big road with lots of signs. So when you ride through the ruts, don’t complicate your mind. Flee from hate, mischief and jealousy. Don’t bury your thoughts, put your vision to reality. Wake Up and Live! ― Bob Marley
12. You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it. You say you love the sun, but you seek shelter when it is shining. You say you love wind, but when it comes you close your windows. So that’s why I’m scared when you say you love me. ― Bob Marley
13. Don’t worry about a thing, every little thing is gonna be alright. ― Bob Marley
14. I don’t stand for black man’s side, I don’t stand for white man’s side, I stand for God’s side. ― Bob Marley
15. Live for yourself and you will live in vain; Live for others, and you will live again. ― Bob Marley
16. The biggest coward of a man is to awaken the love of a woman without the intention of loving her. ― Bob Marley
17. When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open. ― Bob Marley
18. Open your eyes, look within. Are you satisfied with the life you’re living? ― Bob Marley
19. The winds that sometimes take something we love, are the same that bring us something we learn to love.
Therefore we should not cry about something that was taken from us, but, yes, love what we have been given. Because what is really ours is never gone forever. ― Bob Marley
20. He’s not perfect. You aren’t either, and the two of you will never be perfect.
But if he can make you laugh at least once, causes you to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, hold onto him and give him the most you can.
He isn’t going to quote poetry, he’s not thinking about you every moment, but he will give you a part of him that he knows you could break.
Don’t hurt him, don’t change him, and don’t expect more than he can give.
Don’t analyze. Smile when he makes you happy, yell when he makes you mad, and miss him when he’s not there.
Love is hard when there is love to be had. Because perfect guys don’t exist, but there’s always one guy that is perfect for you.
You may not be her first, her last, or her only. ― Bob Marley
Discover more wonderful topic
She loved before she may love again.
But if she loves you now, what else matters?
She’s not perfect, you aren’t either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can.
She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows can break her heart.
So don’t hurt her, don’t change her, don’t analyze and don’t expect more than she can give.
Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she’s not there. ― Bob Marley