Don’t just learn, experience.
Don’t just read, absorb.
Don’t just change, transform.
Don’t just relate, advocate.
Don’t just promise, prove.
Don’t just criticize, encourage.
Don’t just think, ponder.
Don’t just take, give.
Don’t just see, feel.
Don’t just dream, do.
Don’t just hear, listen.
Don’t just talk, act.
Don’t just tell, show.
Don’t just exist, live. ― Roy T. Bennett
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let top 50 don’t do, make you rich
1. Don’t let the expectations and opinions of other people affect your decisions.
It’s your life, not theirs.
Do what matters most to you; do what makes you feel alive and happy.
Don’t let the expectations and ideas of others limit who you are.
If you let others tell you who you are, you are living their reality, not yours.
There is more to life than pleasing people.
There is much more to life than following others’ prescribed path.
There is so much more to life than what you experience right now.
You need to decide who you are for yourself. Become a whole being. Adventure. ― Roy T. Bennett
2. Don’t waste your time trying to explain who you are to people who are committed to misunderstanding you.
3. Don’t pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one. — Bruce Lee
4. Don’t waste your time on people who do not give you a second of their time.
5. Don’t make excuses for why you can’t get it done. — Ralph Marston
6. Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive.
And then go and do that.
Because what the world needs is people who have come alive. ― Harold Whitman
7. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use. — Earl Nightingale
8. Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever. — Leo Buscaglia
9. Don’t be a victim of negative self talk, remember you are listening. — Bob Proctor
10. Don’t waste your time trying to get people to love you.
Spend your time with those who already do. ― Cherry Nguyen
11. Don’t let it be, make it happen. — Barbara Kingsolve
12. Don’t speak unless you can improve on the silence. ― Spanish Proverb
13. Don’t anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight. ― Benjamin Franklin
14. Don’t waste your precious life with regrets and sorrow.
Find a way to make right what was wrong, and then move on. — Karen Hesse
15. Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ― Coco Chanel
16. Don’t keep to your own schedule, that will eat too much of your time keeping your own schedule.
And when you are tired, stop.
Because if you are too tired, you become not productive, and you are wasting time. ― Christine Quinn
17. Don’t worry we all make mistakes, so forget about the past and move on with life. ― Cherry Nguyen
18. Don’t stop when you are tired.
Stop when you are done. ― Cherry Nguyen
19. Don’t worry about not doing “it” perfectly right now.
It’s ok, just keep at it, you will soon settle in it and then you’ll be glad you didn’t give up. ― TemitOpe Ibrahim
20. Don’t count the days. Make the days count. — Muhammad Ali
21. Don’t tell people about your dreams. Show them your dreams. ― Cherry Nguyen
22. Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
23. Don’t we and our families, our children, and our loved ones deserve our best selves? — Corey Wheeland
24. Don’t aim for success if you want it. Just do what you love and believe in and it will come naturally. — David Frost
25. Don’t wait to be rich or famous to change the planet, you’re doing it now. — Jolene Stockman
26. Don’t get obsolete like old technology, keep innovating yourself. — Sukant Ratnakar
27. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. ― Roy T. Bennett
28. Don’t worry about what they’re do and focus on what you’re doing instead. — Akiroq Brost
29. Don’t let anyone speak for you, and do not rely on others to fight for you. — Michelle Obama
30. Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it.
The time will pass anyway. — Earl Nightingale
31. Don’t chase people, be yourself, do your work best, the right people-the ones who really belong in your life-will come to you and stay. — Will smith
32. Don’t study because you need to, study because knowledge is power,
study because they can never take it away from you,
study because you want to know more,
study because it enhances you, study because it grows you. — Cherry Nguyen
33. Don’t worry. All of your problems will be solved in the end. ― Debasish Mridha
34. Don’t worry, keep at it, you will soon shock the world. ― Temit Ope Ibrahim
Discover more wisdom topic
35. Don’t worry about what others think; care about what you think of yourself. ― Debasish Mridha
36. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. Life is too short to be unhappy. ― Roy T. Bennett
37. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your inner voice. ― Steve Jobs
38. Don’t limit your challenges; challenge your limits. Each day we must strive for constant and never ending improvement. — Tony Robbins
39. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. — Roy Bennett
40. Don’t be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams. — Ralph Waldo Emerson
41. Don’t be embarrassed by your failures, learn from them and start again. — Richard Branson
42. Don’t worry about things you can’t control.
You don’t talk to yourself, you talk to your past with the result of no future. ― Meir Ezra
43. Don’t waste time on regret. No use going over and over the details of what already happened. ― Yanni
44. Don’t try to save the world or do anything grandiose. Instead, create a clearing in the dense forest of your life,
and wait there patiently, until the song that is your life falls into your own cupped hands and you recognize and greet it. ― Cherry Nguyen
45. Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. — John Wooden
46. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend. — Albert Camus
47. Don’t count the things you do, do the things that count. — Zig Ziglar
48. Don’t take rest after your first victory because if you fail in second,
more lips are waiting to say that your first victory was just luck. — A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
49. Don’t let others define your self worth! ― Cherry Nguyen
50. Don’t think what’s the cheapest way to do it or the fastest way to do it,
think ‘what’s the most amazing way to do it. — A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Richard Branson
Discover more strong inside yourself topic
51. Don’t be afraid of anyone. ― Cherry Nguyen
52. Don’t make resolution, build habit. ― Cherry Nguyen
53. Don’t want success, Deserve it !!! ― Vikram Gill
54. Don’t think about any poor man, just think he deserves it. ― Shuhab
55. Don’t be disappointed if no one appreciates your true feelings, because they do not deserve them. ― M.F. Moonzajer
56. Don’t expect to get your rights in the corrupted country as you deserve. ― Kamaran Ihsan Salih
57. Don’t complain about someone not treating you right. If you know you deserve better, why are you with them? ― Cherry Nguyen
58. Don’t be disappointed if no one appreciates your true feelings, because they do not deserve them. ― M.F. Moonzajer
59. Don’t go back to less, just because you’re too impatient to wait for more. ― Cherry Nguyen
60. Don’t let anyone ever make you feel like you don’t deserve what you want. ― Cherry Nguyen
61. Don’t ever say you’re not good enough. If that person can’t see how amazing you are, then they are the one who’s not good enough for you. ― Cherry Nguyen
62. Don’t stay stuck on the people who’ve hurt you. Move on and let your future give you the better that you deserve. ― Trent Shelton
63. Only then, will you know how to give yourself to this world so worthy of rescue. — Martha Postlewait