Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. ― Oscar Wilde.
Who is Oscar Wilde? Oscar Fingal O’Flahertie Wills Wilde was an Irish poet and playwright. After writing in different forms throughout the 1880s, he became one of the most popular playwrights in London in the early 1890s.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men
Here is famous Oscar Wilde quotes collection
1. We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars. ― Oscar Wilde
2. I can resist everything except temptation. ― Oscar Wilde
3. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. ― Oscar Wilde
4. I have nothing to declare except my genius. ― Oscar Wilde
5. The truth is rarely pure and never simple. ― Oscar Wilde
6. The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future. ― Oscar Wilde
7. What is a cynic? A man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing. ― Oscar Wilde
8. There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all. ― Oscar Wilde
9. Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. ― Oscar Wilde
10. A thing is not necessarily true because a man dies for it. ― Oscar Wilde
11. Hearts are made to be broken. ― Oscar Wilde
12. You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. ― Oscar Wilde
13. The very essence of romance is uncertainty. ― Oscar Wilde
14. Everything in the world is about sex except sex. Sex is about power. ― Oscar Wilde
15. You are much, much more than you think. ― Cherry Nguyen
16. Whatever make your soul happy, do that. ― Cherry Nguyen
17. Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth. ― Oscar Wilde
18. I think God, in creating man, somewhat overestimated his ability. ― Oscar Wilde
19. I never travel without my diary. One should always have something sensational to read on the train.― Oscar Wilde
20. With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?
21. Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go. ― Oscar Wilde
22. Death must be so beautiful. To lie in the soft brown earth, with the grass waving above one’s head, and listen to silence.
To have no yesterday, and no tomorrow. To forget time, to forgive life, to be at peace. ― Oscar Wilde
23. To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance. ― Oscar Wilde
24. Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is my fault.
Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are cultivated.
For these there is hope. They are the elect to whom beautiful things mean only Beauty.
There is no such thing as a moral or an immoral book. Books are well written, or badly written. That is all. ― Oscar Wilde
Discover more wisdom topic:
25. The loudest guy in the room is the weakest guy in the room. Confidence is silent. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. What’s hurting you is teaching you. Don’t run from it, learn from it. ― Cherry Nguyen
27. A hungry stomach, an empty pocket and a broken heart teach you the most valuable lesson in life. ― Cherry Nguyen
28. Be at peace with your past so that your head is clear to focus on what’s in front of you. ― Cherry Nguyen
29. Don’t ignore the effort of a person who tries to keep in touch. It’s not all the time someone cares. ― Cherry Nguyen
30. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. ― Cherry Nguyen