We all have our time machines, don’t we. Those that take us back are memories…And those that carry us forward are dreams. ― H.G. Wells.
Who is H.G. Wells? Herbert George Wells was an English writer. Prolific in many genres, he wrote dozens of novels, short stories, and works of social commentary, history, satire, biography and autobiography. His work also included two books on recreational war games.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best H.G. Wells quotes collection
1. Moral indignation is jealousy with a halo. ― H.G. Wells
2. If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. Our true nationality is mankind. ― H.G. Wells
3. If you are having difficulties with a book, try the element of surprise: attack it at an hour when it isn’t expecting it. ― H.G. Wells
4. Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. ― H.G. Wells
5. The forceps of our minds are clumsy forceps, and crush the truth a little in taking hold of it. ― H.G. Wells
6. Adapt or perish, now as ever, is nature’s inexorable imperative. ― H.G. Wells
7. The crisis of today is the joke of tomorrow. The path of least resistance is the path of the loser. ― H.G. Wells
8. No passion in the world is equal to the passion to alter someone else’s draft. ― H.G. Wells
9. Advertising is legalized lying. ― H.G. Wells
10. Once you lose yourself, you have two choices: find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely. ― H.G. Wells
11. Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe. ― H.G. Wells
12. What really matters is what you do with what you have. There’s truths you have to grow into. ― H.G. Wells
13. Sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you’ve been and remember the person you were meant to be.
The person you want to be. The person you are. ― H.G. Wells
14. No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man’s and yet as mortal as his own;
that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinized and studied,
perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinize the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water. ― H.G. Wells
15. Nature never appeals to intelligence until habit and instinct are useless. There is no intelligence where there is no need for change. ― H.G. Wells
16. We should strive to welcome change and challenges, because they are what help us grow.
Without them we grow weak like the Eloi in comfort and security. We need to constantly be challenging ourselves in order to strengthen our character and increase our intelligence. ― H.G. Wells
17. It sounds plausible enough tonight, but wait until tomorrow. Wait for the common sense of the morning. ― H.G. Wells
18. It is possible to believe that all the past is but the beginning of a beginning, and that all that is and has been is but the twilight of the dawn.
It is possible to believe that all the human mind has ever accomplished is but the dream before the awakening. ― H.G. Wells
19. We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us to the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and mystery. ― H.G. Wells
Discover more amazing topic
Stay strong inside yourself to change your situations! Don’t miss!
20. The bigger my chest is, the more it gets in the way. It just creates space. It makes me much more efficient if I don’t have so much in the way between me and my opponent. ― Ronda Rousey
21. It is a law of nature we overlook, that intellectual versatility is the compensation for change, danger, and trouble.
An animal perfectly in harmony with its environment is a perfect mechanism.
Nature never appeals to intelligence until habit and instinct are useless.
There is no intelligence where there is no change and no need for change. Only those animals partake of intelligence that have a huge variety of needs and dangers. ― H.G. Wells
22. Don’t just get involved. Fight for your seat at the table. Better yet, fight for a seat at the head of the table. ― Barack Obama
23. You do not need to leave your room. Remain sitting at your table and listen. Do not even listen, simply wait, be quiet still and solitary. The world will freely offer itself to you to be unmasked, it has no choice, it will roll in ecstasy at your feet. ― Franz Kafka
24. Life is the flower for which love is the honey. To love beauty is to see light. ― Victor Hugo
25. And then he gives me a smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me. ― Suzanne Collins