Every once in a while, the market does something so stupid it takes your breath away. ― Jim Cramer.
Who is Jim Cramer? James Joseph Cramer is an American television personality and host of Mad Money on CNBC. He is a former hedge fund manager as well as an author and a co-founder of TheStreet.com. He was raised in Wyndmoor, Pennsylvania.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Jim Cramer quotes collection
1. I mean I’m not smarter than the market, but I can recognize a good tape and a bad tape. I recognize when it’s right and when it’s wrong and that’s what my strength is. ― Jim Cramer
2. Remember, I am neither a bear nor a bull, I am an agnostic opportunist. I want to make money short- and long-term. I want to find good situations and exploit them. ― Jim Cramer
3. You have a class of investors and you have a class of speculators. The speculators historically haven’t been big enough to cause the investors to doubt the long-term vision of stock. ― Jim Cramer
4. Picking the right stocks is one of the hardest parts of investing, and every night on Mad Money, I try to take some of that burden off your shoulders. ― Jim Cramer
5. These will be fabulous investments and will make millions of more people rich. ― Jim Cramer
6. I think that I could have been taken apart if the bear market continued, but I waited three years before I felt the bear market was over and I was right. ― Jim Cramer
7. I wish it grew on trees, but it takes hard work to make money.― Jim Cramer
8. I am doing my best to find it. I will find it before the public finds it. I will get out of it before it’s too late. The reason I will do that is because that’s what I’m paid to do. ― Jim Cramer
9. I just can’t stop myself; I’m addicted to making you money. I should be spending all day in a country club or never getting out of my pajamas like Hugh Hefner. ― Jim Cramer
10. I’ve lost tremendous amounts of money in various markets and I think that that’s something that makes you better at my job, not worse. ― Jim Cramer
11. The people who are buying stocks because they’re going up and they don’t know what they do, deserve to lose money. ― Jim Cramer
12. There are tons of people who are late to trends by nature and adopt a trend after it’s no longer in fashion. They exist in mutual funds. They exist in clothes. They exist in cars. They exist in lifestyles. ― Jim Cramer
13. I mean that what makes me a professional, but the market itself has been fabulous during this whole period and I’ve got to give the market credit before I give myself credit. ― Jim Cramer
14. The party line is that stocks historically have outperformed all other investment plans. These will be fabulous investments and will make millions of more people rich. ― Jim Cramer
15. We are all wrong so often that it amazes me that we can have any conviction at all over the direction of things to come. But we must. ― Jim Cramer
16. What I’m saying is that there are bargains right now, there are stocks right now that if you’re shrewd enough, you will be able to buy them at the opening today and I you’ll make money in a year from now. ― Jim Cramer
17. I don’t think that’s changed at all. I think there are a thousand stocks out there that could make you rich, totally independent of what you do for a living. ― Jim Cramer
18. There’s accountability in the mutual fund industry. And they’ve been tremendous engines of wealth for people and they’re going to continue to be so. ― Jim Cramer
19. I will stand up for what I believe and for what I have always believed: Every person has a right to be rich in this country and I want to help them get there. ― Jim Cramer
Discover more wonderful topic
20. As long as you enjoy investing, you’ll be willing to do the homework and stay in the game. That’s why I try to make the show so entertaining, because if you aren’t interested, you’ll either miss the opportunity to make money in the market or not pay enough attention and end up losing your shirt.
But be very, very careful, because when you’re playing with momentum, you’re playing with fire. ― Jim Cramer
21. A champion is afraid of losing. Everyone else is afraid of winning. ― Cherry Nguyen
22. A hungry stomach, an empty pocket and a broken heart teach you the most valuable lesson in life. ― Cherry Nguyen
23. A negative mind will never give you a positive life. ― Cherry Nguyen
24. A winner is a dreamer who never gives up. ― Cherry Nguyen