You are the only person on earth who can use your ability. ― Zig Ziglar
And: Willpower gets you started. Habits get you results. ― Priit Kallas
Men can do all things if they will. ― Leon Batista Alberti
Why Willpower is important?
Willpower is the ability to resist short-term gratification in pursuit of long-term goals or objectives. Willpower is correlated with positive life outcomes such as better grades, higher self-esteem, lower substance abuse rates, greater financial security, and improved physical and mental health.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let strong willpower quotes, make you rich
1. The will of man is his happiness. ― Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
2. Where the willingness is great, the difficulties cannot be great. ― Niccolo Machiavelli
3. With but few exceptions, it is always the underdog who wins through sheer willpower. ― Johnny Weissmuller
4. Willpower is essential to the accomplishment of anything worthwhile. ― Brian Tracy
5. To assert your willpower is simply to make up your mind that you want something, and then refuse to be put off. ― Phillip Cooper
6. In the absence of willpower the most complete collection of virtues and talents is wholly worthless. ― Aleister Crowley
7. I am, indeed, a king, because I know how to rule myself. ― Pietro Aretino
8. Research shows that willpower is more important than IQ.
That’s why the point isn’t to become smarter, but to become more self-disciplined. ― Adam Kirk Smith
9. The will to win is not nearly as important as the will to prepare to win. ― Bobby Knight
10. Will is a character in action. ― William McDougall
11. What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that’s another matter. ― Peter F. Drucker
12. The more things you do, the more you can do. ― Lucille Ball
13. I don’t wait for moods. You accomplish nothing if you do that.
Your mind must know it has got to get down to work. ― Pearl S. Buck
14. You are only as lazy or lacking in willpower as you think you are. ― Ken Christian
15. Nothing is easy to the unwilling. ― Thomas Fuller
16. Willpower is trying very hard not to do something you want to do very much. ― John Ortberg
17. Most of life’s actions are within our reach, but decisions take willpower. ― Robert McKee
18. The will is the keystone in the arch of human achievement.
It is the culmination of our complex mental faculties.
It is the power that rules minds, men and nations. ― Thomas Parker Boyd
19. What is now proved was once only imagined. ― William Blake
20. Nothing can withstand the power of the human will if it is willing to stake its very existence to the extent of its purpose. ― Benjamin Disraeli
21. This in ourselves that we are thus or thus.
Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners. ― William Shakespeare
22. Nobody can give you freedom. Nobody can give you equality or justice or anything.
If you’re a man, you take it. ― Malcolm X
23. Good and evil both increase at compound interest.
That is why the little decisions you and I make every day are of such infinite importance.
The smallest good act today is the capture of a strategic point from which, a few months later,
you may be able to go on to victories you never dreamed of.
An apparently trivial indulgence in lust or anger today is the loss of a ridge
or railway line or bridgehead from which the enemy may launch an attack otherwise impossible. ― C.S. Lewis
24. The best way to think of willpower is not as some shapeless behavioral trait but as a sort of psychic muscle,
one that can atrophy or grow stronger depending on how it’s used. ― Jeffrey Kluger
25. Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will. ― Mahatma Gandhi
26. Willpower is the key to success.
Successful people strive no matter what they feel by applying their will to overcome apathy, doubt or fear. ― Dan Millman
27. Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never in nothing, great or small, large or petty, never give in except to convictions of honour and good sense.
28. Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. ― Winston Churchill
29. Our bodies are our gardens to which our wills are gardeners. ― William Shakespeare
Discover more wonderful topic
30. I generally avoid temptation unless I can’t resist it. ― Mae West
31. Confront your fear and turn the mental blocks into building blocks. ― Dr Roopleen
32. If you can’t run, you crawl. If you can’t crawl, you find someone to carry you. ― Joss Whedon