Awards are wonderful. I’ve been nominated many times and I’ve won many awards. But my journey is not towards that. If it happens it will be a blast. If it doesn’t, it’s still been a blast. ― Tom Cruise.
Who is Tom Cruise? Thomas Cruise is an American actor and producer. He has received various accolades for his work, including three Golden Globe Awards and three nominations for Academy Awards. He is one of the highest-paid actors in the world.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Tom Cruise quotes collection
1. Nothing ends nicely, that’s why it ends. ― Tom Cruise
2. In this life, it’s not what you hope for, it’s not what you deserve, it’s what you take! ― Tom Cruise
3. I’m passionate about learning. I’m passionate about life. ― Tom Cruise
4. Perception and reality are two different things. ― Tom Cruise
5. I love kids. I was a kid myself, once. ― Tom Cruise
6. I want a world without war, a world without insanity. I want to see people do well.
I don’t even think it’s as much as what I want for myself. It’s more what I want for the people around me. That’s what I want. ― Tom Cruise
7. Even in my dreams, I’m an idiot who knows he’s about to wake up to reality. ― Tom Cruise
8. I didn’t become an actor to have power, but it just happens that I have it and so I have a lot of opportunities. ― Tom Cruise
9. When you become successful in any type of life, there are people who are not contributing to the motion. ― Tom Cruise
10. I always look for a challenge and something that’s different. ― Tom Cruise
11. I love what I do. I take great pride in what I do. And I can’t do something halfway, three-quarters, nine-tenths.
If I’m going to do something, I go all the way.
Saddam has committed many crimes against humanity and against his own people. ― Tom Cruise
12. When I work, I work very hard. So I look to work with people who have that level of dedication. And I depend on that from everyone. From the director to my crews that I work with. ― Tom Cruise
13. When you have to cope with a lot of problems, you’re either going to sink or you’re going to swim. ― Tom Cruise
14. I’ve never done work for money ever. If your choices are based on grosses and the film doesn’t do well, what does that mean? It leaves you with nothing. ― Tom Cruise
15. I would live with all of my sisters if I could. We’ve always been very close, my sisters and me. ― Tom Cruise
16. I disagree with people who think you learn more from getting beat up than you do from winning. ― Tom Cruise
17. I’m an all-or-nothing kind of person, and when I become interested in something, I give it my all. ― Tom Cruise
18. I’m a good listener. I think it’s the one characteristic that’s most important.
I’ve always been that way. Not that I take all the advice, but you’ve got to listen to it and have the courage to make your own decision. And just go for it. ― Tom Cruise
19. Have you ever gotten the feeling that you aren’t completely embarrassed yet, but you glimpse tomorrow’s embarrassment? ― Tom Cruise
Discover more excited topic
All religions, arts and sciences are branches of the same tree. Albert Einstein quotes
20. When I’m promoting a film, I’m not going to get caught up in anything else, and that includes all my personal things. ― Tom Cruise
21. Like everyone else I am what I am: an individual, unique and different, with a lineal history of ancestral promptings and urgings; a history of dreams, desires, and of special experiences, all of which I am the sum total. ― Charles Chaplin
22. In many cases, the user interface to a program is the most important part for a commercial company: whether the program works correctly or not seems to be secondary. ― Linus Torvalds
23. For love would be love of the wrong thing; there is yet faith, But the faith and the love and the hope are all in the waiting. ― T.S. Eliot
24. According to Dr. Bruce Lipton, gene activity can change on a daily basis.
If the perception in your mind is reflected in the chemistry of your body, and if your nervous system reads
and interprets the environment and then controls the blood’s chemistry, then you can literally change the fate of your cells by altering your thoughts. ― Bruce H. Lipton
25. The business of the poet is not to find new emotions, but to use the ordinary ones and, in working them up into poetry, to express feelings which are not in actual emotions at all. ― T.S. Eliot