Keep it simple, keep it honest, keep it you, and happiness is simple when you keep it simple.
To make something easy to understand or do. Don’t go into too much detail in the report.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let top 100 it is simple, make you rich
1. Simplicity is complex. It’s never simple to keep things simple.
Simple solutions require the most advanced thinking. ― Richie Norton
2. Simplicity is the glory of expression. ― Walt Whitman
3. Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful. ― John Maeda
4. Simplicity is making the journey of this life with just baggage enough. ― Charles Dudley Warner
5. Simplicity is as simple as you make it. ― Anthony Liccione
6. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ― Leonardo da Vinci
7. Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. ― Clare Boothe Luce
8. Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus. ― Ann Voskamp
9. Simple and to the point is always the best way to get your point across. ― Guy Kawasaki
10. Simplicity and repose are the qualities that measure the true value of any work of art. ― Frank Lloyd Wright
11. Simplicity is not the goal. It is the by-product of a good idea and modest expectations. ― Paul Rand
12. Simplicity = freeing yourself from trappings. ― Keep it simple.
13. Simplicity is ultimately a matter of focus. ― Ann Voskamp
14. Success is simple. Do what’s right, the right way, at the right time. ― Arnold H. Glasow
15. Keep it simple and focus on what matters. Don’t let yourself be overwhelmed. ― Confucius
16. Keep it simple and keep it real.
The more basic we see our connection to God and Spirit, the easier it is to feel like you’re a part of it. ― Jim Fargiano
17. Keep it simple. You don’t want to overdo it with too much makeup or crazy, over-the-top hairstyles.
Let your natural beauty show through. ― Heidi Klum
18. Keep it simple, when you get too complex you forget the obvious. ― Al McGuire
19. Keep it simple, make it general, and make it intelligible. ― Douglas McIlroy
20. Keep it simple, don’t over do yourself. Because simple is classy, and overdoing it looks trashy.
21. Keep it simple. Let’s do the obvious thing, the common thing but let’s do it uncommonly well. ― Leo Burnett
23. Keep it simple: own as little as you can get away with, schedule everything,
keep a notebook, don’t let technology enslave you. ― Blake Mycoskie
24. Keep it simple: In general, interfaces should use simple geometric forms,
minimal contours, and a restricted color palette composed primarily of less-saturated
or neutral colors balanced with a few high contrast accent colors that emphasize important information.
Typography should not vary widely in an interface. ― Alan Cooper
25. Everything seems simpler from a distance. ― Gail Tsukiyama
26. Everyone can do simple things to make a difference, and every little bit really does count. ― Stella Mccartney
27. Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity,
and I may say innocence, with Nature herself. ― Henry David Thoreau
28. Every solution to every problem is simple. It’s the distance between the two where the mystery lies. ― Derek Landy
29. Every moment is a fresh beginning. ― T.S Eliot
Discover more fantastic topic
30. Everything you can imagine is real. ― Pablo Picasso
31. Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler. ― Albert Einstein
32. Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple,
awesomely simple, that’s creativity. ― Charles Mingus
33. Live simply, so that others may simply live. ― Mother Teresa
34. Life is simple. You just have to stop trying to figure it out. ― Marty Rubin
35. Living simply makes loving simple. ― Bell Hooks
36. Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated. ― Confucius
37. Life is like art. You have to work hard to keep it simple and still have meaning. ― Charles de Lint
38. Let us be loving, be kind, be simple, be silly, and be happy. ― Debasish Mridha
39. Like all magnificent things, it’s very simple. ― Natalie Babbitt
40. The greatest truths are the simplest things in the world, simple as your own existence. ― Swami Vivekananda
41. The greatest step towards a life of simplicity is to learn to let go. ― Steve Maraboli
42. The greatest ideas are the simplest. ― William Golding
43. The greatest lesson that I learned in all of this is that you have to start.
Start now, start here, and start small. Keep it Simple. ― Jack Dorsey
44. The simple act of paying attention can take you a long way. ― Keanu Reeves
45. The simple act of paying positive attention to people has a great deal to do with productivity. ― Tom Peters
46. The ability to simplify means to eliminate the unnecessary so that the necessary may speak. ― Hans Hofmann
47. The key to a good life is to keep it simple, yet creating simplicity is such a complex issue. ― Master Jin Kwon
48. The most simple things can bring the most happiness. ― Izabella Scorupco
49. The holidays stress people out so much.
I suggest you keep it simple and try to have as much fun as you can. ― Giada De Laurentiis
50. Three principles of prayer:
1. Keep it honest.
2. Keep it simple.
3. Keep it up. ― Nicky Gumbel
51. That’s been one of my mantras: focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex.
You have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.
But it’s worth it in the end because once you get there, you can move mountains. ― Steve Jobs
52. To keep it simple, why did God choose me? Because He felt like it! ― Shai Linne
53. Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things. ― Isaac Newton
54. There is no greatness where there is no simplicity, goodness, and truth. ― Leo Tolstoy
55. Tough times never last but tough people do. ― Robert H. Schiuller
56. Stay low, stay quiet, keep it simple, don’t expect too much, enjoy what you have. ― Dean Koontz
57. See it big, and keep it simple. ― Wilferd Peterson
58. I think you’ve got to keep it simple, keep it fresh. Stay away from all that processed stuff, read the labels. ― Emeril Lagasse
59. I do not over-intellectualize the production process. I try to keep it simple, tell the damned story. ― Tom Clancy
60. It must be a balance in everything we do, not too much of everything, keep it simple, not complicated. ―Abdullah Ahmad Badawi
61. It’s as simple as that. Simple and complicated, as most true things are. ― David Levithan
62. If you stay close to nature, to its simplicity, to the small things hardly noticeable,
those things can unexpectedly become great and immeasurable. ― Rainer Maria Rilke
63. If I’m gonna tell a real story, I’m gonna start with my name. ― Kendrick Lamar
64. If you tell the truth you don’t have to remember anything. ― Mark Twain
Discover more wisdom topic
65. All limitations are self-imposed. ― Oliver Wendell Holmes
66. As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude,
poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ― Henry David Thoreau
67. Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple. ― Pete Seeger
68. A person with taste is merely one who can recognize the greatest beauty in the simplest things. ― Barbara Taylor Bradford
69. Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent.
It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. ― E. F. Schumacker
70. Do what makes you happy. Keep it simple. Do the research. Work hard. Look ahead. ―Gary Vaynerchuk
71. You try to keep life simple but it never works, and in the end all you have left is yourself. ― Sue Grafton
72. Just keep it simple. When you over-think what you’re wearing, that’s when wardrobe malfunctions tend to happen. ― Guy Berryman
73. Only great minds can afford a simple style. ― Stendhal
74. Our life is frittered away by detail, simplify. ― Henry David Thoreau
75. One day the people that don’t even believe in you will tell everyone how they met you. ― Johnny Depp
76. If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself. ― Albert Einstein
77. If you stay close to nature, to its simplicity, to the small things hardly noticeable,
those things can unexpectedly become great and immeasurable. ― Rainer Maria Rilke
78. It is not a daily increase, but a daily decrease. Hack away at the inessentials. ― Bruce Lee
79. Possessions, outward success, publicity, luxury to me these have always been contemptible.
I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best for both the body and the mind. ― Albert Einstein
80. Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. ―Robert H. Schiuller
81. People who pride themselves on their “complexity” and deride others for being “simplistic” should realize that the truth is often not very complicated.
What gets complex is evading the truth. ― Thomas Sowell
82. 1. Find a subject you care about.
2. Do not ramble, though.
3. Keep it simple.
4. Have the guts to cut.
5. Sound like yourself.
6. Say what you mean to say.
7. Pity the readers. ― Kurt Vonnegut
83. Die with memories, not dreams.
84. Aspire to inspire before we expire.
85. Men should use common words to say uncommon things. ― Arthur Schopenhauer
86. Nothing is more simple than greatness; indeed, to be simple is to be great. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
87. Nature is pleased with simplicity and nature is no dummy. ― Isaac Newton
88. Never regret anything that made you smile. ― Mark Twain
89. One day I will find the right words, and they will be simple. ― Jack Kerouac
90. Only great minds can afford a simple style. ― Stendhal
91. Put it before them briefly so they will read it, clearly so they will appreciate it, picturesquely so they will remember it and, above all,
accurately so they will be guided by its light. ― Joseph Pulitzer
92. Change the world by being yourself. ― Amy Poehler
93. Manifest plainness, embrace simplicity, reduce selfishness, have few desires. ― Lao Tzu
94. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone.
The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of non-essentials. ― Lin Yutang
Discover more great topic
95. Happiness. Simple as a glass of chocolate or tortuous as the heart. Bitter. Sweet. Alive. ― Joanne Harris
96. Have enough courage to start and enough heart to finish. ― Jessica N. S. Yourko
97. Hate comes from intimidation, love comes from appreciation. ― Tyga
98. Whatever you do, do it well. ― Walt Disney
99. What we think we become. ― Buddha
100. Whatever makes you feel bad, Leave it.
Whatever makes you smile, Keep it. Simple as that.
101. We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do. ― Mother Teresa
102. When people complain of your complexity, they fail to remember that they made fun of your simplicity. ― Michael Bassey Johnson