If I know what love is, it is because of you. — Hermann Hesse. And If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them. — Bruce Lee
How: If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way. — Napoleon Hill. Where? If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. — Milton Berle
Why? If I am not for myself, who is for me? And if I am only for myself, what am I? And if not now, when? — Rabbi Hillel
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let top 100 if you know, make you rich
1. If you want to experience all of the successes and pleasure in life,
you have to be willing to accept all the pain and failure that comes with it. ― Mat HoffmanIf
2. If you want to stay strong, you have to be positive and fighting, brave and ambitious. Stay focused, and you`ll stay strong! — Cherry Nguyen
3. If you want to reach a state of Bliss, make a decision to relinquish the need to control,
the need to be approved and the need to judge. — Deepak Chopra
4. If you want something, you can’t wait for someone to make it happen for you. — Jon Huertas
5. If you want to lead an extraordinary life, find out what the ordinary do and don’t do. — Tommy Newberry
6. If you want to change the fruits, you will first have to change the roots. — Cherry Nguyen
7. If you want to change the visible, you must first change the invisible. — T. Harv Eker
8. If you want to live, stop asking permission. Do it now and regret it later. — Cherry Nguyen
9. If you want to see yourself becoming better, self development is.
What kind of person will you be after you learn how to improve yourself? — Cherry Nguyen
10. If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today. ― E. Joseph Cossman
11. If you want it to happen, you must make it happen. — Randall Dale
12. If you can’t explain it to a six year old, you don’t understand it yourself. ― Albert Einstein
13. If you can’t run, you crawl. If you can’t crawl, you find someone to carry you. ― Joss Whedon
14. If you can stay positive in a negative situation, you win. — Cherry Nguyen
15. If you can dream it, you can do it. ― Walt Disney
16. If you can not control yourself to do what needs to be done, do you really think that you will be successful? ― ATGW
17. If you don’t care for your love today, you will regret it later. — Cherry Nguyen
18. If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan.
And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. — Jim Rohn
19. If you don’t feel challenged, it’s because you’re not doing enough.
Ballet should never feel comfortable. Comfortable is lazy! — Cherry Nguyen
20. If you don’t conquer self, you will be conquered by self. ― Napoleon Hill
Discover more wisdom topic
21. If you don’t get what you want, you suffer; if you get what you don’t want, you suffer;
even when you get exactly what you want, you still suffer because you can’t hold on to it forever. ― Dan Millman
22. If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. — Mary Engelbreit
23. If you love someone, you say it, right then, out loud.
Otherwise, the moment just passes you by. — Julia Roberts
24. If you love someone like, truly love someone.
I don’t think that ever goes away.
But what does change is your perspective on the relationship and the dynamic. — Noah Centineo
25. If you love someone truly, just look into her eyes. You will find your soul in her. — Vivek Oberoi
26. If you love someone who’s an addict and their use is life-threatening,
you don’t wait until they hit bottom because that can mean that they’re going to die.
You have to do everything you can to get them in treatment. — David Sheff
27. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. ― Bruce Lee
28. If you waste your time on the wrong people, you might miss your chance with the right one. — Cherry Nguyen
29. If you love someone, set them free.
If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were. ― Richard Bach
30. If you lose self-control everything will fall. ― John Wooden
31. If you are positive, you’ll see opportunities instead of obstacles. — Widad Akrawi
32. If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too.
Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. If you are moving forward in your life. — Cherry Nguyen
33. If you are progressing personally, professionally, emotionally, spiritually, you will be happy. — Tony Robbins
34. If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning. — Larry Page
35. If you’re the smartest person in the room, you’re in the wrong room. — Cherry Nguyen
37. If you are feeling low or trampled, unappreciated or forgotten and you are reading this, realize it is an illusion.
The hope is real, you are valued, and what lies ahead is brilliance. — Tom Althouse
38. If you’re not stubborn, you’ll give up on experiments too soon.
And if you’re not flexible, you’ll pound your head against the wall
and you won’t see a different solution to a problem you’re trying to solve. — Jeff Bezos
39. If you aren’t in the moment, you are either looking forward to uncertainty, or back to pain and regret. ― Jim Carrey
40. If you stop learning, you forget what you ready know. — Lailah Gifty Akita
41. If you stay close to nature, to its simplicity, to the small things hardly noticeable,
those things can unexpectedly become great and immeasurable. ― Rainer Maria Rilke
42. If you start a day with a good question, you’ll have an interesting time looking for answers. — Alain Bremond Torrent
43. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure,
you will fail above everyone else’s success. — James Cameron
44. If one day you notice that we haven’t talked in a while.
It’s not because I don’t care anymore, it’s because you pushed me away.
45. If you learn self-control, you can master anything.
46. If you’re comfortable when you dance, you’re not pushing yourself hard enough.100 % is not enough.
You have to give 200%.
One tendu takes years of hard work and will never be perfect.
Everything in ballet is a challenge. — George Balanchine
47. If you start a day with a good question, you’ll have an interesting time looking for answers. — Alain Bremond Torrentu
48. If you find the right person, don’t lose them.
Don’t care about the world, and just hold them for life.
49. If you truly want to be respected by people you love, you must prove to them that you can survive without them. ― Michael Bassey Johnson
50. If you really want something, you can figure out how to make it happen. — Cherry
51. If you think the problem is ‘out there,’ stop. That thought is the problem.
52. If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets. — Haruki Murakami
53. If you cannot find peace within yourself, you will never find it anywhere else. ― Marvin Gaye
54. If your problems don’t involve other people, do not involve them because they will not care.
Discover more regret topic
55. If your mind isn’t clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life. — Wu-men
56. If your friends don’t push you to be your best, you need new ones.— Cherry Nguyen
57. If your mind isn’t clouded by unnecessary things, this is the best season of your life. — Wu-men
58. If someone comes along and shoots an arrow into your heart, it’s fruitless to stand there and yell at the person.
59. If someone is strong enough to bring you down, show them you are strong enough to get back up. — A. Josland
60. If I got rid of my demons, I’d lose my angels. —Tennessee Williams
61. If I’m sincere today, what does it matter if I regret it tomorrow? ― José Saramago
62. If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you. ― Fred DeVito
63. If being afraid is a crime, we’ll hang side by side. — Paul Westerberg
64. If my life is going to mean anything, I have to live it myself. ― Rick Riordan
65. If having a soul means being able to feel love and loyalty and gratitude,
then animals are better off than a lot of humans. ― James Herriot
66. If human emotions largely result from thinking,
then one may appreciably control one’s feelings by controlling one’s thoughts,
or by changing the internalized sentences,
or self-talk, with which one largely created the feeling in the first place. — Albert Ellis
67. If yesterday got away from you, that’s okay.
Let it go.
Revisit the reason you started in the first place, and start again today. — Melissa Steginus
68. If time is of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality. ― Benjamin Franklin
69. If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces,
never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again. — Flavia Weed
70. If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…
I would walk through my garden forever. — Alfred Tennyson
71. If you live to be a hundred,
I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. — A. A. Milne
72. If you find someone you love in your life, then hang on to that love. — Princess Diana
73. If you fell down yesterday, stand up today. — H. G. Wells
74. If you want to understand today, you have to search yesterday. — Pearl S. Buck
75. If you did the same thing you did yesterday as you did today as you will do tomorrow, what have you done?
The same thing. — Stedman Graham
76. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter. — Jack Benny
77. If you think you can do it, you can. — John Burroughs
78. If you ask for permission, you are not going to get it.
It is a wise decision to do what you want to, and regret (or maybe not?) about it later. ― Cherry Nguyen
79. If we launch a new product, we have to time it right.
It’s not about how soon you can do it but how well we can do it. — Bhavish Aggarwal
80. If you want to live, stop asking permission, do it now and regret later.
What other people think is none of your business. ― Cherry Nguyen
81. If you plant your crops in the weather of pride they will grow tall and fall down.
Take away pride and your dreams will stand. ― Israelmore Ayivor
82. If you want to grow up, live in your present else if you want to fall down, live in your past. ― P.S. Jagadeesh Kumar
83. It’s difficult to see if time permits in a sentence. ― Cherry Nguyen
84. If time permits, you might get out and shake a leg. ― Cherry Nguyen
Discover more best way topic
85. If time permits, walk around the room and meet people before giving the speech.
86. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. — Mother Teresa
87. If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done. — Bruce Lee
88. If time permits, I complete the route first, then return to places that appear most appealing. ― Cherry Nguyen
89. If time permits later, I’ll post more links, but here is something to get you started.― Cherry Nguyen
90. If you dream and you believe, you can do it. — Sean Combs
91. The world is a beautiful place
to be born into
if you don’t mind happiness
not always being
so very much fun
if you don’t mind a touch of hell
now and then
just when everything is fine
because even in heaven
they don’t sing
all the time
The world is a beautiful place
to be born into
if you don’t mind some people dying
all the time
or maybe only starving
some of the time
which isn’t half bad
if it isn’t you
Oh the world is a beautiful place
to be born into
if you don’t much mind
a few dead minds
in the higher places
or a bomb or two
now and then
in your upturned faces
or such other improprieties
as our Name Brand society
is prey to
with its men of distinction
and its men of extinction
and its priests
and other patrolmen
and its various segregations
and congressional investigations
and other constipations
that our fool flesh
is heir to
Yes the world is the best place of all
for a lot of such things as
making the fun scene
and making the love scene
and making the sad scene
and singing low songs and having inspirations
and walking around
looking at everything
and smelling flowers
and goosing statues
and even thinking
and kissing people and
making babies and wearing pants
and waving hats and
and going swimming in rivers
in the middle of the summer
and just generally
‘living it up’
but then right in the middle of it
comes the smiling
mortician. ― Lawrence Ferlinghetti
92. If you do anything for 40 years, you can do it comfortably. And it will always be good.
But unless you’re willing to risk it being bad, it can never be great. — Arlo Guthrie
93. If you make a fool of yourself, you can do it with dignity, without taking your pants down.
And if you do take your pants down, you can still do it with dignity. — William Shatner
94. If you know you can do it, if you can already chart every day in your future, then why bother?
Choose to do something you have more trouble imagining. Take a chance. — Gina Barreca
95. If you can do it then why do it? — Gertrude Stein
96. If you real desire is to be good, there is no need to wait for the money before you do it;
you can do it now, this very moment, and just where you are. — James Allen
97. If there’s something that you’re passionate about, don’t let other people take that passion away from you.
If they tell you it’s something you can’t do, most likely you can do it, so don’t give up. — Justine
98. If you tell me I can’t do something, that’s the worst thing to tell me.
And that’s what I tell girls, and what Beckham’s about: you can do it, you can do it better, and you can do it in the way you want. — Gurinder Chadha
99. If you want to be an actor and you love acting, you can do it whether you’re doing something else or not.
You can be connected with community theater or make your own little movies.
But if you want to be a movie star, you’ve got a tough road ahead of you. — Alan Arkin
100. If you want to be popular and famous, you can do it; it’s dead easy if you have that ego desire.
But most of my ego desires as far as being famous and successful were fulfilled a long time ago. — George Harrison
101. If I’m going to play, it’s going to be a 100-percent commitment.
102. If you deny yourself commitment, what can you do with your life. ― Harvey Fierstein
103. If we are going to build self-esteem, we must get committed to our promises to ourselves and to others. ― David DeNotaris
104. If you want anything you have to commit yourself to focus all your energies on achieving it. ― Elma N. Collins
105. If you do get into situations where you’ve taken on too much (and I do this regularly, by the way!),
you need to realize that renegotiating your commitments to yourself and others is better than burning yourself out trying to meet them all. ― Graham Allcott
106. If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else. ― Booker T. Washington
107. If you tell the truth, you don’t have to remember anything. ― Mark Twain
108. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more.
If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. ― Oprah Winfrey
109. If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. ― Frank Wilczek
110. If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today. ― E. Joseph Cossman