Never give up. It’s like breathing once you quit, your flame dies letting total darkness extinguish every last gasp of hope. You can’t do that. You must continue taking in even the shallowest of breaths, continue putting forth even the smallest of efforts to sustain your dreams. Don’t ever, ever, ever give up. ― Richelle E. Goodrich.
Why we should try our best? To do your best means to try your hardest, and to always try to reach excellence in your work. When you are getting paid to do a job, it’s important to always do your best. The value you bring to your job depends upon your commitment to solve the problems you face.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best try quotes collection
1. The most important thing is to try and inspire people so that they can be great in whatever they want to do. ― Kobe Bryant
2. If you never try, you’ll never know what you are capable of. ― John Barrow
3. Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly. ― Robert F. Kennedy
4. Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. ― Samuel Beckett
Do you like try quotes?
5. A bruise is a lesson and each lesson makes us better. ― George R.R. Martin
6. If you don’t think every day is a good day, just try missing one. ― Cavett Robert
7. We try so hard to hide everything we’re really feeling from those who probably need to know our true feelings the most. People try to bottle up their emotions, as if it’s somehow wrong to have natural reactions to life. ― Colleen Hoover
8. Look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see, and wonder about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. ― Stephen Hawking
9. I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning. ― J. B. Priestley
Which try quotes collection can boost you aware how to become rich?
10. Don’t waste your energy trying to change opinions. Do your thing, and don’t care if they like it. ― Tina Fey
11. Who you are tomorrow begins with what you do today. ― Tim Fargo
12. It is common sense to take a method and try it. If it fails, admit it frankly and try another. But above all, try something. ― Franklin D
13. Defeat is not the worst of failures. Not to have tried is the true failure. ― George E. Woodberry
14. It will get easier each time, I think. I hope. I just have to keep trying. ― Jenny han
Can you share our try quotes?
15. But you can’t shut everyone out. I mean you have to have someone to love someone to hold on to someone. ― Hubert Selby Jr.
16. Each mistake teaches you something new about yourself. There is no failure, remember, except in no longer trying. It is the courage to continue that counts. ― Chris Bradford
17. Try and leave this world a little better than you found it, and when your turn comes to die, you can die happy in feeling that at any rate, you have not wasted your time but have done your best. ― Robert Baden Powell
18. Try to make at least one person happy every day. If you cannot do a kind deed, speak a kind word. If you cannot speak a kind word, think a kind thought. Count up, if you can, the treasure of happiness that you would dispense in a week, in a year, in a lifetime! ― Lawrence G. Lovasik
19. I’m not perfect; I make mistakes all the time. All I can do is to try my best to learn from my mistakes, take responsibility for them, and do a better job tomorrow. ― Lana
20. Your attitude is like a box of crayons that color your world. Constantly color your picture gray, and your picture will always be bleak. Try adding some bright colors to the picture by including humor, and your picture begins to lighten up. ― Allen Klein