Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift of God, which is why we call it the present. ― Bill Keane.
What is hope? Hope is an optimistic state of mind that is based on an expectation of positive outcomes with respect to events and circumstances in one’s life or the world at large. As a verb, its definitions include: “expect with confidence” and “to cherish a desire with anticipation.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous hope quotes collection
1. You may say I’m a dreamer, but I’m not the only one. I hope someday you’ll join us. And the world will live as one. ― John Lennon
2. Hold fast to dreams, For if dreams die. Life is a broken-winged bird, That cannot fly. ― Langston Hughes
3. I like the night. Without the dark, we’d never see the stars. ― Stephenie Meyer
Do you like famous hope quotes?
5. If you’re reading this… Congratulations, you’re alive. If that’s not something to smile about, then I don’t know what is. ― Chad Sugg
6. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. ― William Faulkner
8. Hope is the thing with feathers; That perches in the soul; And sings the tune without the words; And never stops at all. ― Emily Dickinson
Which famous hope quotes is the best modern business quotes?
11. The things you do for yourself are gone when you are gone, but the things you do for others remain as your legacy. ― Kalu Ndukwe Kalu
12. Hope! Smiles from the threshold of the year to come. Whispering ‘it will be happier’… ― Alfred Lord Tennyson
13. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed. ― Alexander Pope
Can you share our modern business quotes?
16. When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too. ― Paulo Coelho
17. If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him. ― Paulo Coelho
19. It’s really a wonder that I haven’t dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out. Yet I keep them, because in spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart. ― Anne Frank
Can you share our famous hope quotes?
20. I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history. That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death. ― Robert Fulghum
21. Listen to the mustn’t, child. Listen to the don’ts. Listen to the shouldn’t, the impossiblez, the won’t. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me… Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. ― Shel Silverstein
22. There is neither happiness nor misery in the world; there is only the comparison of one state with another, nothing more. He who has felt the deepest grief is best able to experience supreme happiness. We must have felt what it is to die, Morrel, that we may appreciate the enjoyments of life. Live, then, and be happy, beloved children of my heart, and never forget, that until the day God will deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is contained in these two words, ‘Wait and Hope. ― Alexandre Dumas