I’m not afraid of death; I just don’t want to be there when it happens. ― Woody Allen
Do one thing every day that scares you. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure. ― Paulo Coelho
Each of us must confront our own fears, and must come face to face with them.
How we handle our fears will determine where we go with the rest of our lives.
To experience adventure or to be limited by the fear of it. ― Judy Blume
Why we should not fear failure?
The fear of failing can be immobilizing, it can cause us to do nothing, and therefore resist moving forward.
But when we allow fear to stop our forward progress in life, we’re likely to miss some great opportunities along the way.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let fear quotes collection, make you rich
1. There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in a storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man. ― Patrick Rothfuss
2. Fear doesn’t shut you down; it wakes you up. ― Veronica Roth
3. Men go far greater lengths to avoid what they fear than to obtain what they desire. ― Dan Brown
4. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage.
If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it.
Go out and get busy. ― Dale Carnegie
5. Don’t be afraid of your fears. They’re not there to scare you. They’re there to let you know that something is worth it. ― C. JoyBell C.
6. We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. ― Plato
7. Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?
Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God.
You playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as children do.
We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us.
8. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others. ― Marianne Williamson
9. Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free. ― Jim Morrison
10. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.
The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ― Nelson Mandela
11. I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. ― Frank Herbert
12. Bran thought about it. ‘Can a man still be brave if he’s afraid?
That is the only time a man can be brave,’ his father told him. ― George R.R. Martin
13. There are two basic motivating forces: fear and love.
When we are afraid, we pull back from life.
When we are in love, we open to all that life has to offer with passion, excitement, and acceptance.
We need to learn to love ourselves first, in all our glory and our imperfections.
If we cannot love ourselves, we cannot fully open to our ability to love others or our potential to create.
Evolution and all hopes for a better world rest in the fearlessness and open-hearted vision of people who embrace life. ― John Lennon
14. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less. ― Marie Curie
15. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ― Nelson Mandela
16. Decide that you want it more than you are afraid of it. ― Bill Cosby
17. He who is not everyday conquering some fear has not learned the secret of life. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. Fear keeps us focused on the past or worried about the future.
If we can acknowledge our fear, we can realize that right now we are okay.
Right now, today, we are still alive, and our bodies are working marvelously.
Our eyes can still see the beautiful sky.
Our ears can still hear the voices of our loved ones. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
19. One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do. ― Henry Ford
20. Don’t let the fear of striking out hold you back. ― Babe Ruth
21. We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid. So are regrets. ― Marilyn Monroe
22. Fear is temporary. Regret is forever.
23. Fear, hatred, and suspicion narrow your mind, compassion opens it. ― Dalai Lama
24. Fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind. ― Dale Carnegie
25. Fear is a natural reaction to moving closer to the truth. ― Pema Chödrön
26. Fear is pain arising from the anticipation of evil. ― Aristotle
27. FEAR: False Evidence Appearing Real.
28. Fear is the enemy of logic. ― Frank Sinatra
29. Fear is a friend of exceptional people. ― Cus D’Amato
Discover more amazing topic:
30. Fear has a large shadow, but he himself is small. ― Ruth Gendler
31. Fear itself is a creation of your mind. It does not exist independently.
Since it is a fabrication, you don’t have to fight it.
Just understand it.
Understanding is the key to freedom. ― TheAncientSage
32. Fears we don’t face becomes our limits. ― Robin Sharma
33. Fear is serious. Love is playful. ― Maxime Lagacé
34. Fear kills growth. ― Gary Vaynerchuk
35. Fear cuts deeper than swords. ― George R.R. Martin
36. Fear is only as deep as the mind allows. ― Japanese proverb
37. Fear is a mile high, a mile wide, and paper thin.
38. Fear does not stop death. It stops life. ― Vi Keeland
39. Fear not the path of Truth for the lack of people walking on it. ― Robert F. Kennedy
40. Do not be afraid; our fate cannot be taken from us; it is a gift. ― Dante Alighier
41. Do one thing every day that scares you. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
42. Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will. ― Suzy Kassem
43. Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out. ― Benjamin Franklin
44. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great. ― John D. Rockefeller
45. Do what you fear and fear disappears. ― David Joseph Schwartz
46. Don’t let your heart be colonized by fear. ― Jack Kornfield
47. Don’t fear, just live right. ― Neal A. Maxwell
48. Do that which you fear to do and the fear will die. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
49. Death is not the biggest fear we have; our biggest fear is taking the risk to be alive,
the risk to be alive and express what we really are. ― Don Miguel Ruiz
50. Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart. ― Paulo Coelho
51. Your mission: Be so busy loving your life that you have no time for hate, regret or fear. ― Karen Salmansohn
52. Your mind is small, but your heart is big. Your mind is afraid but your heart is full of love. ― Maxime Lagacé
53. Your fears are a kind of prison that confines you within a limited range of action.
The less you fear, the more power you will have and the more fully you will live. ― Robert Greene
54. You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face.
You must do the thing which you think you cannot do. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
55. You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen. ― Michelle Obama
56. You become wealthy when you stop trying to look rich.
57. You become educated when you stop trying to look smart.
58. You become calm when you stop trying to avoid fear. ― Maxime Lagacé
59. Your choices define you. Don’t let fear be your definition. ― Tom Bilyeu
Discover more wisdom topic:
60. Your largest fear carries your greatest growth.
61. You gotta act. And you’ve gotta be willing to fail, you gotta be ready to crash and burn, with people on the phone,
with starting a company, with whatever.
62. If you’re afraid of failing, you won’t get very far. ― Steve Jobs
63. Observe yourself. See how you push away unpleasant thoughts, delay important decisions, postpone difficult conversations and avoid hard tasks. Observe how you avoid discomfort and take refuge in comforting distractions.
64. Our greatest fear should not be of failure, but of succeeding at something that doesn’t really matter. ― D. L. Moody
65. Only when we accept fear will we have freedom. ― Shane Parrish
66. Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. ― Dorothy Thompson
67. Of all the hazards, fear is the worst. ― Sam Snead
68. They lose the day in expectation of the night, and the night in fear of the dawn. ― Seneca
69. The whole secret of existence is to have no fear. ― Swami Vivekananda
70. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people just exist. ― Oscar Wilde
71. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. ― Franklin D. Roosevelt
72. The only thing you care about when you’re afraid is results.
The only thing you care about when you’re calm is doing the right thing. ― Maxime Lagacé
73. The beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away. ― Robin Sharma
74. The scariest moment is always just before you start.
After that, things can only get better. ― Stephen King
75. The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity. ― Seneca
76. The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost,
to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
77. There can be no initiative if one has fear, and fear compels us to cling to tradition, gurus, etc. ― Bruce Lee
78. There is no truth in a fear-based culture. ― Tyler Winklevoss
79. There is no illusion greater than fear. ― Lao Tzu
80. Thinking will not overcome fear but action will. ― W. Clement Stone
81. Two elements must therefore be rooted out once for all, the fear of future suffering
and the recollection of past suffering; since the latter no longer concerns me, and the former concerns me not yet. ― Seneca
82. If I had just a little bit of wisdom I should walk the great path and fear only straying from it. ― Lao Tzu
83. If people are good only because they fear punishment, and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed. ― Albert Einstein
84. If you want to cure the world, don’t emanate fear, emanate love. ― Ram Dass
85. If you’re are paralyzed with fear it’s a good sign. It shows you what you have to do. ― Steven Pressfield
86. Instead of harboring fear and suspicion we need to think of other people not as ‘them’ but ‘us’. ― Dalai Lama
87. It’s believing in our dreams and facing our fears head on that allows us to live our lives beyond limits. ― Amy Purdy
88. It is weakness which breeds fear, and fear breeds distrust. ― Mahatma Gandhi
89. It’s not a terrible thing that we feel fear when faced with the unknown.
It is part of being alive, something we all share. ― Pema Chödrön
Discover more crazy topic:
90. I love the name of honor, more than I fear death. ― Julius Caesar
91. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times. ― Bruce Lee
92. I’m intimidated by the fear of being average. ― Taylor Swift
93. I was never afraid of failure; for I would sooner fail than not be among the greatest. ― John Keats
94. I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep; I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion. ― Alexander the Great
95. I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. ― Frank Herbert
96. I’m not afraid of storms, for I’m learning how to sail my ship. ― Louisa May Alcott
97. I steer my bark with hope in the head, leaving fear astern.
98. My hopes indeed sometimes fail, but not oftener than the forebodings of the gloomy. ―Thomas Jefferson
99. I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. ― Rosa Parks
100. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it.
The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear. ― Nelson Mandelas
101. I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear.
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain. ― Bene Gesserit
102. Inaction breeds doubt and fear.
103. Action breeds confidence and courage. ― Dale Carnegie
104. Cease to hope and you will cease to fear. ― Hecato
105. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear. ― Mark Twain
106. Courage is the power of the mind to overcome fear. ― Martin Luther King Jr
107. Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear. ― Ambrose Redmoon
108. Courage is knowing what not to fear. ― Plato
109. Without darkness nothing comes to birth, as without light nothing flowers. ― May Sarton
110. What the mind doesn’t understand, it worships or fears. ― Alice Walker
111. We suffer more in imagination than in reality. ― Seneca
112. What you are afraid to do is a clear indication of the next thing you need to do. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
113. Fools reject reality and expect things to be different.
The wise accept reality and expect the unexpected. ― Maxime Lagacé
114. Feel the fear and do it anyway. ― Susan Jeffers
115. Face your fears, pursue your ambitions, and become the hero you are destined to be. ― Josh Kaufman
116. Fear is your friend. It is an indicator.
Sometimes it shows you what you shouldn’t do, more often than not it shows you what you should do. ― Tim Ferriss
117. Focus on where you want to go, not on what you fear. ― Tony Robbins
118. Find out what you’re afraid of and go live there. ― Chuck Palahniuk
119. For life to be really fun, what you fear should line up with what you desire. ― Nassim Nicholas Taleb
120. Ultimately we know deeply that the other side of every fear is a freedom. ― Marilyn Ferguson
121. Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood.
Now is the time to understand more so that we may fear less. ― Marie Curie
122. Everything you want is on the other side of fear. ― Jack Canfield
123. Being scared is part of being alive. Accept it. Walk through it. ― Robin Sharma
124. Being scared is fine. Not taking action is not. ― Maxime Lagacé
125. Never let the future disturb you. You will meet it, if you have to,
with the same weapons of reason which today arm you against the present. ― Marcus Aurelius
126. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. ― Babe Ruth
127. Now’s not the time for fear. That comes later. ― Bane
128. A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears. ― Michel de Montaigne
129. Always do what you’re afraid to do. ― E. Lockhart
130. All the power is within you; you can do anything and everything. ― Swami Vivekananda
131. A fighter has to know fear. ― Cus D’Amato
132. Action eliminates fear. Headphone up and get shit done. ― Tom Bilyeu
133. A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I’m afraid of widths. ― Steven Wright
134. Let us never negotiate out of fear. But let us never fear to negotiate. ― John F. Kennedy
Discover more fantastic topic:
135. Laughter is poison to fear. ― George R.R. Martin
136. Limits, like fear, is often an illusion. ― Michael Jordan
137. How very little can be done under the spirit of fear. ― Florence Nightingale
138. He who has overcome his fears will truly be free. ― Aristotle
139. He who indulges in empty fears earns himself real fears. ― Seneca
140. Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it. ― Salvador Dali
141. Extreme fear can neither fight nor fly. ― William Shakespeare
142. Beware; for I am fearless, and therefore powerful. ― Mary Shelley
143. Become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid. ― Lady Bird Johnson
144. Being aware of your fear is smart. Overcoming it is the mark of a successful person. ― Seth Godin
145. Keep your fears to yourself, but share your inspiration with others. ― Robert Louis Stevenson
146. Run from what’s comfortable.
Forget safety. Live where you fear to live.
Destroy your reputation.
I have tried prudent planning long enough.
From now on I’ll be mad. ― Rumi
147. Run after your fears.
Make them shake.
And dread the day you gained enough confidence to realize they were full of shit. ― Thibaut
147. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice. ― Will Smith
148. Move towards what scares you. ―Tom Bilyeu
149. My formula for greatness in a human being is amor fati: that one wants nothing to be different,
not forward, not backward, not in all eternity.
Not merely bear what is necessary, still less conceal it… but love it. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
150. Choose hard, not easy.
Choose creating, not consuming.
Choose focus, not distractions.
Choose love, not fear. ― Maxime Lagacé
151. Confidence comes from being vulnerable, not by shielding yourself. It is a function of exposure.
The more you are exposed to challenges, the more you grow.
To grow in confidence, you must first be open to embarrassment.
Get your feet wet, there is no other way. ― The Ancient Sage
152. Sometimes, what we fear the most is what we most need to do. ―Tim Ferriss
153. Scared is what you’re feeling. Brave is what you’re doing. ― Emma Donoghue
154. Some things are in our control and others not. ― Epictetus