Be the leader you wish you had. ― Simon Sinek.
Who is Simon Sinek? Simon Sinek is an unshakable optimist who believes in a bright future and our ability to build it together. He discovered remarkable patterns about how the greatest leaders and organizations think, act and communicate. Simon may be best known for popularizing the concept of WHY in his first TED Talk in 2009.
What Simon Sinek can do? We imagine a world in which the vast majority of people wake up every day inspired, feel safe wherever they are and end the day fulfilled by the work they do
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Simon Sinek quotes collection
1. A leader’s job is not to do the work for others, it’s to help others figure out how to do it themselves, to get things done, and to succeed beyond what they thought possible. ― Simon Sinek
2. The goal is not to be perfect by the end, the goal is to be better today. ― Simon Sinek
3. Leaders don’t look for recognition from others, leaders look for others to recognize. ― Simon Sinek
4. At well led companies, people talk about the strength of the values. At poorly led companies, people complain about the pay & benefits. ― Simon Sinek
5. When we tell people to do their jobs, we get workers. When we trust people to get the job done, we get leaders. ― Simon Sinek
6. A star wants to see herself rise to the top. A leader wants to see those around her become stars. ― Simon Sinek
7. Leaders are the ones who have the courage to go first, to put themselves at personal risk to open a path for others to follow. ― Simon Sinek
8. Hire people inspired to achieve something big over people who demand something big before they feel inspired. ― Simon Sinek
9. Under poor leaders we feel like we work for the company. With good leaders we feel like we work for each other. ― Simon Sinek
10. If you want to feel happy, do something for yourself. If you want to feel fulfilled, do something for someone else. ― Simon Sinek
11. Too many people confuse being rich or famous with being a leader. Wealth and fame are byproducts not qualifications to lead. ― Simon Sinek
12. There is a difference between listening and waiting for your turn to speak. ― Simon Sinek
13. Emails get reactions. Phone calls start conversations. ― Simon Sinek
14. The leaders who get the most out of their people are the leaders who care most about their people. ― Simon Sinek
15. When we break eye contact to check our phones we degrade trust. Let’s keep our phones away from meals & meetings. ― Simon Sinek
16. Customers will never love a company until the employees love it first. ― Simon Sinek
17. There is a difference between working together and working in the same office. ― Simon Sinek
18. Leadership is not a rank or a position, it is a choice a choice to look after the person to the left of us & the person to the right of us. ― Simon Sinek
19. The value of networking is not measured by the number of people we meet but by the number of people we introduce to others. ― Simon Sinek
Discover more wonderful topic
20. The art of leadership is about inspiring people to build something not threatening to break something. ― Simon Sinek
21. The most successful people in life are the ones who ask questions. They’re always learning. They’re always growing. They’re always pushing. — Robert Kiyosaki.
22. Everyone’s worried about stopping terrorism. Well, there’s really an easy way: Stop participating in it. ― Noam Chomsky
23. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door. — Milton Berle
24. When you leave here, don’t forget why you came. — Adlai Stevenson
25. Life is my college. May I graduate well, and earn some honors. — Louisa May Alcott
26. If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with. ― Michael Jackson