The doctors of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition. ― Thomas Edison.
Nutrition is the biochemical and physiological process by which an organism uses food to support its life. It includes ingestion, absorption, assimilation, biosynthesis, catabolism and excretion. The science that studies the physiological process of nutrition is called nutritional science.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best nutrition quotes collection
1. Today more than 95% of all chronic disease is caused by food choice, toxic food ingredients, nutritional deficiencies, and lack of physical exercise. ― Mike Adams
2. The first wealth is health. ― Emerson
3. He who has health has hope, and he who has hope has everything. ― Arabian Proverb
4. Man is what he eats. ― Lucretius
Do you like nutrition quotes?
5. Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you what you are. ― G.K. Chesterton
6. To eat is a necessity, but to eat intelligently is an art. ― La Rochefoucald
7. Life is a tragedy of nutrition. ― Arnold Ehret
8. Diet is the essential key to all successful healing. Without a proper balanced diet, the effectiveness of herbal treatment is very limited. ― Michael Tierra
9. Water is the most neglected nutrient in your diet, but one of the most vital. ― Julia Child
Which nutrition quotes is the best happy quotes?
10. Our food should be our medicine and our medicine should be our food. ― Hippocrates
11. Those who think they have no time for healthy eating, will sooner or later have to find time for illness. ― Edward Stanley
12. Life is not living, but living in health. ― Martial
13. Most people don’t have a problem going on a diet. They problem is being consistent on their diet. ― Karen Sessions
14. Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted. ― Denis Waitley
Can you share your nutrition quotes?
15. Exercise is king, nutrition is Queen, put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.
16. Good food ends with good talk. ― Jules Renard
17. If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have the safest way to health. ― Hippocrates
18. Processed foods not only extend the shelf life, but they extend the waistline as well. ― Karen Sessions
19. Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork. ― English Proverb
Can you share our nutrition quotes?
20. I always loose a little weight on the road, so I constantly have to be on top of my nutrition and hydration. ― Matt Cameron
21. These small things nutrition, place, climate, recreation, the whole casuistry of selfishness are inconceivably more important than everything one has taken to be important so far. ― Friedrich Nietzsche
22. Eating healthy nutritious food is the simple and the right solution to get rid of excess body weight effortlessly and become slim and healthy forever. ― Subodh Gupta
23. This is what people don’t understand: obesity is a symptom of poverty. It’s not a lifestyle choice where people are just eating and not exercising. It’s because kids and this is the problem with school lunch right now are getting sugar, fat and empty calories but no nutrition. ― Tom Colicchio
24. Don’t eat anything your great-great grandfather wouldn’t recognize as food. There are a great many food-like items in the supermarket your ancestors wouldn’t recognize as food (Go-Gurt? Breakfast-cereal bars? Non-dairy creamer? Stay away from these. ― Michael Pollan