The reason that Apple is able to create products like the iPad is because we’ve always tried to be at the intersection of technology and the liberal arts. — Steve Jobs.
What is iPad? The iPad is a touchscreen tablet PC made by Apple. The original iPad debuted in 2010. Apple has three iPad product lines: iPad, iPad mini and iPad Pro. All models are available in silver, gray and gold. They run Apple’s iOS mobile operating system and have Wi-Fi connectivity with optional 4G capabilities.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous iPad quotes collection
1. Being effortless is the coolest thing in the world. — Stella McCartney
2. The iPad falls between two stools not quite a laptop, not quite a smartphone. In other words, it’s the spark of the electronic consumer goods world. —Charlie Brooker
3. The iPad is the greatest thing as far as kids. — Madlib
4. I don’t care how people read their comics, I want them to read comics. I don’t care if they read them on an iPad or a phone or in a store, I just want them to read comics. — Geoff Johns
5. I get up every morning, walk down to Starbucks, sip my coffee and do some business with my iPad. — Joe Maddon
6. The seven inch tablets are tweeners: too big to compete with a smartphone, and too small to compete with an iPad. — Steve Jobs
7. Apple makes beautiful products. I own a Mac Pro, a MacBook, a Mac Mini, an iPad, an iPhone, pretty much the entire collection. — Nick Denton
8. I believe that tablets and especially the iPad are extremely versatile and productive tools for consumers, schools and businesses and are better for many tasks than the PC or the smartphone. — Walt Mossberg
9. My daughter Mira’s first media experience was with the first-generation iPad more than five years ago. Her speech therapist used this with her to encourage her to talk, as she was speech delayed. I watched as she immediately navigated the iPad naturally, with such ease. — Raney Aronson-Rath
10. I love my paper and ink, but I see the benefits of the iPad and Apple Pencil. — Om Malikt
11. I sometimes read books on my iPad. — David Sedaris
12. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. In the nonprofit world, the right picture is worth tens of thousands of dollars. I use Photo Pad to sync our Samasource Flickr account to my iPad and slip it out of my purse at cocktail parties to tell our story. — Leila Janah
13. It’s a nice reader, but there’s nothing on the iPad I look at and say, ‘Oh, I wish Microsoft had done it. — Bill Gates
14. The job of the iPad should be to be so powerful and capable that you never need a notebook. — Phil Schiller
15. I like my iPad very much. I like to browse online shops and keep up to date with the world, so I carry it with me a lot. — June Whitfield
16. You really can’t function without a phone or an iPad. — Nick Wooster
17. Look around on your next plane trip. The iPad is the new pacifier for babies and toddlers. Younger school-aged children read stories on smartphones; older boys don’t read at all, but hunch over video games. Parents and other passengers read on Kindles or skim a flotilla of email and news feeds. —Maryanne
18. Wolf I have an iPod, but I still love CDs. There’s something nice and tangible about a CD. I’m a mixture of old and new. I love my sewing machine, but I’ve also embraced new technology. The iPad is what did it for me it’s extraordinary. — Twiggy
19. I have an iPad and I watch three things: ‘The Daily Show,’ ’60 Minutes,’ and ‘Meet the Press.’ — Jesse Eisenberg
Discover more wonderful topic
20. I’m not terribly technological. I’m awfully backward about iPads and BlackBerries and suchlike; I still have a great fondness for Teletext, and I clung onto my fax machine for as long as I could, but eventually you have to move with the times. — David Tang
21. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. ― Marilyn Monroe
22. People may flatter themselves just as much by thinking that their faults are always present to other people’s minds, as if they believe that the world is always contemplating their individual charms and virtues. ― Elizabeth Gaskell
23. A healthy self-love means we have no compulsion to justify to ourselves or others why we take vacations, why we sleep late, why we buy new shoes, why we spoil ourselves from time to time. We feel comfortable doing things which add quality and beauty to life. ― Andrew Matthews
24. The most difficult thing is the decision to act, the rest is merely tenacity.
The fears are paper tigers. You can do anything you decide to do.
You can act to change and control your life; and the procedure, the process is its own reward. ― Amelia Earhart
25. Never give up on your dreams, no matter how painful and difficult your journey is. ― Lisa
26. Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. ― Lao Tzu