Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ― Mahatma Gandhi.
When you make a mistake, you’ve done something incorrectly. Mistake has a lot of uses, but they all have to do with doing the wrong thing. A mistake in math class will result in the wrong answer, but a mistake with a gun could get someone killed.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best mistake quotes collection
1. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ― Albert Einstein
2. Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? ― L.M. Montgomery
3. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment. ― Rita Mae Brown
4. Have no fear of perfection – you’ll never reach it. ― Salvador Dali
Do you like mistake quotes?
5. Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake. ― Napoleon Bonaparte
6. When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way. ― Paulo Coelho
7. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.― Steve Maraboli
8. To err is human, to forgive, divine. ― Alexander Pope
9. Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others. ― Brandon Mull
Which mistake quote is the best personal development quotes?
10. Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you. We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us. ― L.M. Montgomery
11. Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes. ― Oscar Wilde
12. It is unwise to be too sure of one’s own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might error. ― Mahatma Gandhi
13. Some mistakes, just have greater consequences than others. But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you. You, Clark, have the choice not to let that happen. ― Jojo Moyes
14. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past. But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here NOW with the power to shape your day and your future. ― Steve Maraboli
Can you share our mistake quotes?
15. We learn from failure, not from success! ― Bram Stoker
16. We are all mistaken sometimes; sometimes we do wrong things, things that have bad consequences. But it does not mean we are evil, or that we cannot be trusted ever afterward. ― Alison Croggon
17. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. ― Marilyn Monroe.
18. At an early age I learned that people make mistakes, and you have to decide if their mistakes are bigger than your love for them. ― Angie Thomas
19. These are the few ways we can practice humility:
To mind one’s own business.
Not to want to manage other people’s affairs.
To avoid curiosity.
To accept contradictions and correction cheerfully.
To pass over the mistakes of others.
To accept insults and injuries.
To accept being slighted, forgotten and disliked.
To be kind and gentle even under provocation.
Never to stand on one’s dignity.
To choose always the hardest. ― Mother Teresa
20. It was one thing to make a mistake; it was another thing to keep making it. I knew what happened when you let yourself get close to someone, when you started to believe they loved you: you’d be disappointed. Depend on someone, and you might as well admit you’re going to be crushed, because when you really needed them, they wouldn’t be there. Either that, or you’d confide in them and you added to their problems. All you ever really had was yourself, and that sort of sucked if you were less than reliable. ― Jodi Picoult