Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes. ― Mahatma Gandhi.
When you make a mistake, you’ve done something incorrectly.
Mistake has a lot of uses, but they all have to do with doing the wrong thing.
A mistake in math class will result in the wrong answer, but a mistake with a gun could get someone killed.
Why mistake is so important? A mistake is simply the price they pay to achieve success. Mistakes are the stepping stones to success. — John C. Maxwell
How is mistake? A man of genius makes no mistakes. His errors are volitional and are the portals of discovery. — James Joyce
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let mistake quotes collection, make you rich
1. A man who has committed a mistake and doesn’t correct it, is committing another mistake. — Confucius
2. A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing. — George Bernard Shaw
3. A scientist is a mimosa when he himself has made a mistake, and a roaring lion when he discovers a mistake of others. — Albert Einstein
4. A weak man is just by accident. A strong but nonviolent man is unjust by accident. — Mahatma Gandhi
5. An expert is a person who has made all the mistakes that can be made in a very narrow field. — Niels Bohr
6. An architect’s most useful tools are an eraser at the drafting board, and a wrecking bar at the site. — Frank Lloyd Wright
7. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new. ― Albert Einstein
8. Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error. — Cicero
9. All men make mistakes, but a good man yields when he knows his course is wrong, and repairs the evil. The only crime is pride. — Sophocles
10. At an early age I learned that people make mistakes, and you have to decide if their mistakes are bigger than your love for them. ― Angie Thomas
11. Be thankful for your failures. They reveal the winning strategies. — James Clear
12. Being wrong isn’t a bad thing like they teach you in school.
It is an opportunity to learn something. — Richard Feynman
13. Better make mistakes than faking perfections. — Paulo Coelho
14. Beloveds, don’t be afraid to admit when you’re wrong. It is okay to make a mistake. — Iyanla Vanzant
15. Do not fear mistakes.
You will know failure.
Continue to reach out. — Benjamin Franklin
16. Experience is what you got when you didn’t get what you wanted. — Howard Marks
17. Experience is merely the name men gave to their mistakes. — Oscar Wilde
18. Every failure teaches a man something, if he will learn; and you are too sensible a man not to learn from this failure. — Charles Dickens
19. Failures are finger posts on the road to achievement. — C.S. Lewis
20. Failure is more likely to trigger reflection than success.
Reflection, not experience, is the key to learning. — Shane Parrish
21. Failing to admit a small mistake is the surest way to make a big one. — Johnny Uzan
22. Forget the mistakes of the past and press on to the greater achievements of the future. — Norman Vincent Peale
23. Fools say they learn by experience. I prefer to profit by others’ experience. — Otto von Bismarck
24. For every mistake that you learn from you will save thousands of similar mistakes in the future, so if you treat mistakes as learning opportunities that yield rapid improvements you should be excited by them.
But if you treat them as bad things, you will make yourself and others miserable, and you won’t grow. — Ray Dalio
Discover more wonderful topic
25. Learning from other people’s mistakes is much more pleasant. — Charlie Munger
26. Life teaches us through our mistakes. — Haemin Sunim
27. Life teaches us through errors.
When we accept the lesson from our mistake with humility and gratitude, we grow that much more. — Haemin Sunim
28. Learning requires failure. Failure requires safety. — James Clear
29. Learn from mistakes, but never regret you made them.
We make mistakes because we dare to step outside our comfort zone. — Paulo Coelho
30. If I had to live my life again, I’d make the same mistakes, only sooner. — Tallulah Bankhead
31. If you never get off-trail you never discover new landscapes. — Maxime Lagacé
32. If you don’t make mistakes, you’re not working on hard enough problems. And that’s a mistake. — Frank
33. If you feel that you have made a mistake, you don’t try to undo the past or the present,
but you just accept where you are and work from there. — Chögyam Trungpa
34. If you are afraid to learn from your mistakes, you will more than likely keep repeating them. — Robert Greene
35. If you remove pride from the equation, mistakes are simply accelerated learning. — Maxime Lagacé
36. If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you.
What we call failure is not the falling down but the staying down. — Mary Pickford
37. If one doesn’t know his mistakes, he won’t want to correct them. — Seneca
38. If we treat everything as an experiment, every result is useful. — Jack Butcher
39. If we experience any failures or setbacks, we do not forget them because they offend our self-esteem.
Instead we reflect on them deeply, trying to figure out what went wrong and discern whether there are any patterns to our mistakes. — Robert Greene
40. If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were,
only see you for the mistakes you’ve made, if they don’t realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.― Steve Maraboli
41. It’s better to fail than procrastinate. — Sahil Lavingia
42. It’s better to start as a fool and learn from your mistakes than to fake being a genius and ignore your errors. — James Clear
43. It’s unwise to be too sure of one’s own wisdom. It is healthy to be reminded that the strongest might weaken and the wisest might error. ― Mahatma Gandhi
44. Isn’t the critic who counts, not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled, or where the doer of deeds could have done better.
The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly,
who errs and comes short again and again,
who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, and spends himself in a worthy cause,
who at best knows achievement
and who at the worst if he fails at least fails while daring greatly so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who know neither victory nor defeat. — Theodore Roosevelt
Isn’t it nice to think that tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it yet? — L.M. Montgomery
45. It was one thing to make a mistake; it was another thing to keep making it. — Jodi Picoult
46. It was one thing to make a mistake; it was another thing to keep making it.
I knew what happened when you let yourself get close to someone, when you started to believe they loved you: you’d be disappointed.
Depend on someone, and you might as well admit you’re going to be crushed, because when you really needed them, they wouldn’t be there.
Either that, or you’d confide in them and you added to their problems.
All you ever really had was yourself, and that sort of sucked if you were less than reliable. ― Jodi Picoult
47. It is fine to celebrate success, but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. ― Bill Gates
48. Imperfections are not inadequacies; they are reminders that we’re all in this together. —Brené Brown
49. Imperfection is not our personal problem, it is a natural part of existing. — Tara Brach
Discover more wonderful topic
50. Individuals rarely admit mistakes. Groups never do. — Naval Ravikant
51. In general, pride is at the bottom of all great mistakes. — John Ruskin
52. I don’t believe I have the ability to say what is going to work.
Rather, I try to eliminate what’s not going to work.
I think being successful is just about not making mistakes.
It’s not about having correct judgment.
It’s about avoiding incorrect judgments. — Naval Ravikant
53. I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure.
I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle.
But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best. ― Marilyn Monroe
54. He that never changes his opinions, never corrects his mistakes, and will never be wiser on the morrow than he is today. —Tryon Edwards
55. Have no fear of perfection, you’ll never reach it. — Salvador Dalí
56. Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment. ― Rita Mae Brown
57. You can spend the entire second half of your life recovering from the mistakes of the first half. — Saul Bellow
58. You want failures to be small and informational.
Silicon Valley does very well.
It knows how to use failure as a tool for improvement. — Nassim Nicholas Taleb
59. You shouldn’t expect to fail, but you should plan for failure.
The fastest way to get back on track is to know what to do when you’re off it. — James Clear
60. You should take the approach that you’re wrong. Your goal is to be less wrong. — Elon Musk
61. You’re stuck because you don’t make enough mistakes. — Maxime Lagacé
62. You build on failure.
You use it as a steppingstone.
Close the door on the past.
You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it.
You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space. — Johnny Cash
63. You should become a connoisseur of your own mistakes, turning them over in your mind as if they were works of art, which in a way they are. — Daniel Dennett
64. You make mistakes. Mistakes don’t make you. — Maxwell Maltz
65. You are a man! For you know how to say, ‘I was wrong!’ — Charles de Gaulle
66. You learn to love mistakes once you realize you learn faster with them. — Maxime Lagacé
67. Your mistakes should be your motivation, not your excuses. — Cherry Nguyen
68. Your worst mistakes are your biggest blessings. — Cherry Nguyen
69. Once we realize that imperfect understanding is the human condition there is no shame in being wrong, only in failing to correct our mistakes. — George Soros
70. One mistake does not have to rule a person’s entire life. — Joyce Meyer
71. Smart people learn from their mistakes. But the real sharp ones learn from the mistakes of others. ― Brandon Mull
72. Some mistakes, just have greater consequences than others.
But you don’t have to let the result of one mistake be the thing that defines you.
You, Clark, have the choice not to let that happen. ― Jojo Moyes
73. Some of the best lessons we ever learn we learn from our mistakes and failures.
The error of the past is the wisdom of the future. — Tryon Edwards
74. Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, ‘Where have I gone wrong?
Then a voice says to me, ‘This is going to take more than one night.’ — Charles M. Schulz
75. Success does not consist in never making mistakes but in never making the same one a second time. — George Bernard Shaw
76. Strong people make as many mistakes as weak people.
Difference is that strong people admit their mistakes, laugh at them, learn from them.
That is how they become strong. — Richard Needham
77. Safe roads lead to expected places. — Maxime Lagacé
78. Show me a person who has never made a mistake and I’ll show you someone who has never achieved much. — Joan Collin
79. Science, my lad, is made up of mistakes, but they are mistakes which it is useful to make, because they lead little by little to the truth. — Jules Verne
80. Reason and free inquiry are the only effectual agents against error. — Thomas Jefferson
81. Reframe mistakes as experiments and it’s suddenly bearable. — Maxime Lagacé
82. To invent and to fail are one and the same, you cannot have one without the other. — Jeff Bezos
83. To make no mistake is not in the power of man; but from their errors and mistakes the wise and good learn wisdom for the future. — Plutarch
84. To err is human, to forgive, divine. ― Alexander Pope
85. To choose always the hardest. ― Mother Teresa
86. The real challenge is holding yourself to a higher standard and simultaneously not punishing yourself for the occasional mistake. — Yung Pueblo
87. The mistake is not being wrong.
The mistake is staying wrong. — John Hill
88. The easiest way to avoid wrong notes is to never open your mouth and sing.
What a mistake that would be. — Pete Seeger
89. The first mistake is never the one that ruins you.
It is the spiral of repeated mistakes that follows.
Missing once is an accident.
Missing twice is the start of a new habit. — James Clear
Discover more wonderful topic
90. The greatest risk is not trying. — Maxime Lagacé
91. The errors of great men are venerable because they are more fruitful than the truths of little men. — Friedrich Nietzsche
92. The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing. — Henry Ford
93. The only mistake is caring what others think. — Maxime Lagacé
94. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one. — Elbert Hubbard
95. The chief trick to making good mistakes is not to hide them, especially not from yourself. — Daniel Dennett
96. There are no mistakes in life, just lessons. — Cherry Nguyen
97. Trust your own instinct.
Your mistakes might as well be your own, instead of someone else’s. — Billy Wilder
98. Top performers make mistakes just like everyone else.
The difference is that they get back on track faster than most. —James Clear
99. Making a wrong decision is better than no decision at all. In the latter, you make zero progress.
In the former, you fail, learn, and grow. — Preethi Kasireddy
100. Making mistakes is like creating a path in the jungle.
As you advance, you start to see more clearly. — Maxime Lagacé
101. My biggest mistake was thinking I shouldn’t show my mistakes.
I learned I should. — Jack Dorsey
102. My great mistake, the fault for which I can’t forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality. — Oscar Wilde
103. Mistakes are painful when they happen, but years later a collection of mistakes is what is called experience. — Denis Waitley
104. Mistakes are, after all, the foundations of truth, and if a man does not know what a thing is, it is at least an increase in knowledge if he knows what it is not. — Carl Jung
105. Mistakes are part of the dues one pays for a full life. — Sophia Loren
106. Mishaps are like knives that either serve us or cut us as we grasp them by the blade or the handle. — James Russell Lowell
107. Mistakes and failures are precisely your means of education.
They tell you about your own inadequacies. — Robert Greene
108. No one does the wrong thing deliberately. — Marcus Aurelius
109. No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong. — François de La Rochefoucauld
110. No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn’t trying. — Tony Robbins
111. Never interrupt an opponent when he is making a mistake. — Napoleon Bonaparte
112. Nowadays most people die of a sort of creeping common sense, and discover when it is too late that the only things one never regrets are one’s mistakes. ― Oscar Wilde
113. Perhaps it is better to be irresponsible and right than to be responsible and wrong. — Winston Churchill
114. Perhaps one can learn only by one’s own mistakes.
The essential thing is to learn. Learning and living. — Eleanor Roosevelt
115. Pros are just amateurs who know how to gracefully recover from their mistakes. — Kevin Kelly
116. People who don’t have time to learn always find time to make the same mistakes again and again. They go fast but not far. — Shane Parrish
117. When someone admits a mistake, they should be appreciated for their honesty and not be frowned upon. — Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
118. When a scientist is ahead of his times, it is often through misunderstanding of current, rather than intuition of future truth. In science there is never any error so gross that it won’t one day, from some perspective, appear prophetic. — Jean Rostand
119. When you find your path, you must not be afraid. You need to have sufficient courage to make mistakes. Disappointment, defeat, and despair are the tools God uses to show us the way. ― Paulo Coelho
Discover more wonderful topic
120. We learn from failure, not from success! ― Bram Stoker
121. We all make mistakes, have struggles, and even regret things in our past.
But you are not your mistakes, you are not your struggles, and you are here.
Now with the power to shape your day and your future. ― Steve Maraboli
122. We learn wisdom from failure much more than from success.
We often discover what will do, by finding out what will not do; and probably he who never made a mistake never made a discovery. — Samuel Smiles
123. We are all mistaken sometimes; sometimes we do wrong things, things that have bad consequences.
But it does not mean we are evil, or that we cannot be trusted ever afterward. ― Alison Croggon
124. We are all full of weakness and errors; let us mutually pardon each other our follies. — Voltaire
125. We are very good lawyers for our own mistakes, and very good judges for the mistakes of others. — Paulo Coelho
126. Well, we all make mistakes, dear, so just put it behind you.
We should regret our mistakes and learn from them, but never carry them forward into the future with us. ― L.M. Montgomery