Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives. — James Madison
Who is James Madison ? James Madison was an American statesman, diplomat, expansionist, philosopher and America’s fourth President (1809-1817), made a major contribution to the ratification of the Constitution by writing The Federalist Papers, along with Alexander Hamilton and John Jay. In later years, he was referred to as the “Father of the Constitution.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous James Madison quotes collection
1. Oppressors can tyrannize only when they achieve a standing army, an enslaved press, and a disarmed populace. — James Madison
2. If men were angels, no government would be necessary. — James Madison
3. If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within. — James Madison
4. Disarm the people that is the best and most effective way to enslave them. — James Madison
Do you like James Madison quotes?
5. All power in human hands is liable to be abused. — James Madison
6. Wherever there is interest and power to do wrong, wrong will generally be done. — James Madison
7. If man is not fit to govern himself, how can he be fit to govern someone else? — James Madison
8. The purpose of the Constitution is to restrict the majority’s ability to harm a minority. — James Madison
9. The ultimate authority resides in the people, and that if the federal government got too powerful and overstepped its authority, then the people would develop plans of resistance and resort to arms. — James Madison
Which James Madison quote can help you know how to become rich?
10. Each generation should be made to bear the burden of its own wars, instead of carrying them on, at the expense of other generations. — James Madison
11. I believe there are more instances of the abridgement of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments by those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations. — James Madison
12. We have staked the whole future of our new nation, not upon the power of government; far from it. We have staked the future of all our political constitutions upon the capacity of each of ourselves to govern ourselves according to the moral principles of the Ten Commandments. — James Madison
13. The people are the only legitimate fountain of power, and it is from them that the constitutional charter, under which the several branches of government hold their power, is derived. — James Madison
14. It will be of little avail to the people that the laws are made by men of their own choice if the laws be so voluminous that they cannot be read, or so incoherent that they cannot be understood. — James Madison
Can you share our James Madison quotes
15. What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? — James Madison
16. Equal laws protecting equal rights…the best guarantee of loyalty and love of country. — James Madison
17. Charity is no part of the legislative duty of the government. — James Madison
18. History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it’s issuance. — James Madison
19. No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare. — James Madison
20. Where an excess of power prevails, property of no sort is duly respected. No man is safe in his opinions, his person, his faculties or his possessions. — James Madison