God saw fit, for wise reasons to allow the people of Israel thus to make and possess slaves; but is this any license to us to enslave any of our fellow men, to kill any of our fellow men whom we please and are able to destroy, and take possession of their estates? ― Samuel Hopkins.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the wise license quotes collection
1. Purchasing power is a license to purchase power. ― Raoul Vaneigem
2. It’s one of the disadvantages of succeeding early. I missed simple things like having a driver’s license.
I think everyone has one. For so many people, a license is an obligation, but it wasn’t for me. Licenses are often synonymous with autonomy, but I had my autonomy so early that I’ve had drivers at my disposal. It was never a priority. ― Kylian Mbappe
3. There are a lot of people who really abused sampling and gave it a bad name, by just taking people’s entire hit songs and rapping over them. It gave publishers license to get a little greedy. ― Beck
4. Liberty is the right to do what I like; license, the right to do what you like. ― Bertrand Russell
5. The buying of time or space is not the taking out of a hunting license on someone else’s private preserve but is the renting of a stage on which we may perform. ― Howard Gossage
6. First, we must stop issuing drivers’ licenses to people in our country illegally. Providing them with forms of government identification makes a mockery of our laws and undermines national security efforts. ― Bobby Jindal
7. I chose to wait to get my drivers license. Since I was working and I didn’t have time, I got it like a week before my 18th birthday. ― Michelle Trachtenberg
Was I involved in selling drivers licenses to people illegally? Hell no I wasn’t. Would I have tolerated it? Hell no. ― George Ryan
8. You cannot drive the car if you do not have a driver’s license. You cannot do brain surgery if you are not a brain surgeon. You cannot even do a massage if you don’t have a license. ― Bikram Choudhury
9. Extremes, though contrary, have the like effects. Extreme heat kills, and so extreme cold: extreme love breeds satiety, and so extreme hatred; and too violent rigor tempts chastity, as does too much license. ― George Chapman
10. The fact that it’s science fiction gives you the license to do anything you want to do. ― Lindsay Wagner
11. God may not accept a person to forgive him his sins, without an atonement, else he must give free license to sin both in angels and men, and then sin were no sin, and our God were no God. ― John Wycliffe
12. Freedom is not worth fighting for if it means no more than license for everyone to get as much as he can for himself. ― Dorothy Canfield Fisher
13. My pilot’s license. I’m proud of that. ― Craig Ferguson
14. We need to ensure that everyone’s got a path to getting a license, so they’ve got identification. ― Gretchen Whitmer
15. I have no driver’s license, so I ride a bicycle beside the Han River. That’s what I really love because no one gives a damn about me for that moment. I feel so free. ― RM
16. Childhood and adolescence are nothing but milestones: You grow taller, advance to new grades, and get your period, your driver’s license, and your diploma. Then, in your 20s and 30s, you romance potential partners, find jobs, and learn to support yourself. ― Pamela Druckerman
17. No one has any license to brag because he is honest. That should be natural instinct and, besides, if you are not, they put you in jail. Honesty is merely a form of insurance. ― Charles Comiskey
18. I looked into putting ‘Doctor’ on my license. But the insurance premium is higher, so I don’t think I’ll bother. ― John Tiffany
19. Don’t believe the hype; don’t believe what it tells you on your driver’s license. You are an extension of the power that created this whole universe. ― RuPaul
20. Characters who have some kind of free rein on their darker selves are always fun because they’ve taken the license off. You just get to fill out all the colors. ― James Frain
Discover more amazing topic
21. Political Freedom without economic equality is a pretense, a fraud, a lie; and the workers want no lying. ― Mikhail Bakunin
22. Thirty years ago my older brother, who was ten years old at the time,
was trying to get a report written on birds that he’d had three months to write,
which was due the next day. We were out at our family cabin in Bolinas,
and he was at the kitchen table close to tears,
surrounded by binder paper and pencils and unopened books about birds,
immobilized by the hugeness of the task ahead.
Then my father sat down beside him put his arm around my brother’s shoulder, and said,
“Bird by bird, buddy. Just take it bird by bird. ― Anne Lamott
23. There will be little rubs and disappointments everywhere, and we are all apt to expect too much; but then,
if one scheme of happiness fails, human nature turns to another;
if the first calculation is wrong, we make a second better: we find comfort somewhere. — Jane Austen
24. Don’t be afraid of hard work.
Nothing worthwhile comes easily.
Don’t let others discourage you or tell you that you can’t do it. In my day I was told women didn’t go into chemistry.
I saw no reason why we couldn’t. — Gertrude B. Elion
25. Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure.
You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively;
unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence. — Eleanor Roosevelt