Life is a game. Money is how we keep score. — Ted Turner.
Who is Ted Turner? Robert Edward Turner III is an American entrepreneur, television producer, media proprietor, and philanthropist. As a businessman, he is known as founder of the Cable News Network, the first 24-hour cable news channel.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Ted Turner quotes collection
1. You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for. — Ted Turner
2. Do something. Either lead, follow or get out of the way. — Ted Turner
3. You can never quit. Winners never quit, and quitters never win. — Ted Turner
4. I’m no genius. I’m not at all; I just happen to look five or 10 years ahead and think things through. — Ted Turner
5. A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal. — Ted Turner
6. The happiest people are those who are contributing to society. I’m just a socialist at heart. — Ted Turner
7. If you panic, that’s a good way to lose. You have to stay in control. — Ted Turner
8. If you treat people with dignity, respect and friendliness, you can turn enemies into friends. An enemy is nothing but a friend in disguise. — Ted Turner
9. What the Bible says is really true, it’s better to give than to receive. — Ted Turner
10. The biggest thing I learned from losing? Winning’s better. — Ted Turner
11. The worst sin, the ultimate sin for me, in anything, is to be bored. — Ted Turner
12. Never set goals you can reach in your lifetime. I’d rather be smart and poor than rich and dumb. — Ted Turner
13. To succeed you have to be innovative. Make a way, find a way or get out of the way. The mind is just another muscle. — Ted Turner
14. There is no greater legacy that we can leave our children and grandchildren than a peaceful and safer world. — Ted Turner
15. I don’t watch entertainment. I haven’t watched in years. I want to see serious news. — Ted Turner
16. I didn’t care what, how much adversity life threw at me. I intended to get to the top. — Ted Turner
17. When our time’s up, it’s up. All the money in the world won’t buy you one more day. — Ted Turner
18. Once you decide to do something, and you’re pretty sure you’re right, then you gotta go ahead and do it. Because if you piddle around, somebody else will beat you to it. — Ted Turner
19. Be sure to set your goals so high that you can’t possibly accomplish them in one lifetime.
That way you’ll always have something ahead of you. I made the mistake of setting my goals too low, and now I’m having a hard time coming up with new ones. — Ted Turner
Discover more wonderful topic
I wanted the whole world or nothing. Charles Bukowski quotes
20. I’m a human being, just like everybody else. I’m up some days and down others.
Some days, I just refuse comment. If I’m feeling a little down, I won’t say anything. But if I’m really up, I’ll let it all hang out. I do have a slight propensity to put my foot in my mouth. — Ted Turner
21. A good decision is based on knowledge and not on numbers. — Plato
22. Thinking the talking of the soul with itself. — Plato
23. There is no harm in repeating a good thing. — Plato
24. Poor is the nation that has no heroes, but poorer still is the nation that has herpes, fails to remember and honor them. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
25. If we are not ashamed to think about it, we should not be ashamed to say it. ― Marcus Tullius Cicero
26. Those who think profit is a dirty word should try to make one. ― James Cook