Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. ― Winston S. Churchill.
Winston Churchill was an inspirational statesman, writer, orator and leader who led Britain to victory in the Second World War. He served as Conservative Prime Minister twice from 1940 to 1945.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is famous Winston S. Churchill quotes collection
1. History will be kind to me for I intend to write it. ― Winston S. Churchill
2. The price of greatness is responsibility. Continuous effort not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential. ― Winston S. Churchill
3. Don’t interrupt me while I’m interrupting. Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference. ― Winston S. Churchill
4. Success is stumbling from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm. ― Winston S. Churchill
5. Do you have enemies? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life. ― Winston S. Churchill
6. Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened. ― Winston S. Churchill
7. If you are going through hell, keep going. My tastes are simple: I am easily satisfied with the best. ― Winston S. Churchill
8. Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip. ― Winston S. Churchill
9. Never, never, never give in. Never, never, never, never in nothing, great or small, large or petty, never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense. Never yield to force. Never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. ― Winston S. Churchill
10. It is not enough that we do our best; sometimes we must do what is required. ― Winston S. Churchill
11. Nothing in life is so exhilarating as to be shot at without result. ― Winston S. Churchill
12. A fanatic is one who can’t change his mind and won’t change the subject. ― Winston S. Churchill
13. For myself I am an optimist it does not seem to be much use to be anything else. ― Winston S. Churchill
14. Personally, I’m always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught. ― Winston S. Churchill
15. The greatest lesson in life is to know that even fools are right sometimes. ― Winston S. Churchill
16. We make a living by what we get. We make a life by what we give. ― Winston S. Churchill
17. If you cannot read all your books…fondle them, peer into them, let them fall open where they will, read from the first sentence that arrests the eye, set them back on the shelves with your own hands, arrange them on your own plan so that you at least know where they are. Let them be your friends; let them, at any rate, be your acquaintances. ― Winston S. Churchill
18. To improve is to change; to be perfect is to change often. ― Winston S. Churchill
19. How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries!
Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
The effects are apparent in many countries. Improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live.
A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement; the next of its dignity and sanctity. ― Winston S. Churchill
Discover more wonderful topic
20. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property either as a child, a wife, or a concubine must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men.
Thousands become the brave and loyal soldiers of the faith: all know how to die but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.
Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome. ― Winston S. Churchill
21. You should never regret anything in life. If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience. ― Cherry Nguyen
22. You can create the perfect triceps by just pushing yourself off your wall. ― Cherry Nguyen
23. You can do 99 things for someone and all they’ll remember is the one thing you didn’t do. ― Cherry Nguyen
24. Without rain nothing grows learn to embrace the storms of the life. ― Cherry Nguyen
25. The way to gain a good reputation is to endeavor to be what you desire to appear. ― Cherry Nguyen
26. The problem is people are being hated when they are real, and are being loved when they are fake. ― Cherry Nguyen