God grants me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference. ― Reinhold Niebuhr
God made me the way I am, and I accept myself. I am who I am, and I’m proud of myself. ― Caster Semenya
I’m learning to accept myself. I’m still in the process of learning to love who I am. And it’s been really refreshing and really nice to be able to do that and be okay. I think my fans have brought that out in me. ― Dua Lipa
Accept the things to which fate binds you, and love the people with whom fate brings you together, but do so with all your heart. ― Marcus Aurelius
Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there’s got to be a way through it. ― Michael J. Fox
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Let accept quotes collection, make you rich
1. The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one. ― Martin Luther King, Jr.
2. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. ― Mark Twain
3. Never be bullied into silence. Never allow yourself to be made a victim.
Accept no one’s definition of your life; define yourself. ― Harvey Fierstein
4. We must let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the one that is waiting for us. ― Joseph Campbell
5. We cannot change anything until we accept it. Condemnation does not liberate, it oppresses. ― Carl Jung
6. Every woman that finally figured out her worth, has picked up her suitcases of pride and boarded a flight to freedom, which landed in the valley of change. ― Shannon L. Alder
7. Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength.
However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it. ― Ann Landers
8. Growth begins when we begin to accept our own weakness. ― Jean Vanier
9. Whatever you want in life, other people are going to want it too.
Believe in yourself enough to accept the idea that you have an equal right to it. ― Diane Sawyer
10. Accept the terrible responsibility of life with eyes wide open. ― Jordan Peterson
11. It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. ― Audre Lorde
12. Wherever you are, be there totally.
If you find your here and now intolerable and it makes you unhappy,
you have three options: remove yourself from the situation, change it, or accept it totally.
If you want to take responsibility for your life,
you must choose one of those three options, and you must choose now.
Then accept the consequences. ― Eckhart Tolle
13. Too often in life, something happens and we blame other people for us not being happy or satisfied or fulfilled.
So the point is, we all have choices, and we make the choice to accept people or situations or to not accept situations. ― Tom Brady
14. I think self-discovery is the greatest achievement in life,
because once you discover yourself and accept what you are, then you can fulfil your true potential and be happy. ― Marco Pierre White
15. Accept – then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it.
Always work with it, not against it. ― Eckhart Tolle
16. When you stop living your life based on what others think of you, real life begins.
At that moment, you will finally see the door of self acceptance opened. ― Shannon L. Alder
17. Die while alive and be thoroughly dead.
Then do what you will, and all will be well. ― Philip Kapleau
18. I am dead, but it’s not so bad. I’ve learned to live with it. ― Isaac Marion
19. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ― Lucille Ball
20. Have a big enough heart to love unconditionally,
and a broad enough mind to embrace the differences that make each of us unique. ― D.B. Harrop
21. We can never obtain peace in the outer world until we make peace with ourselves. ― Dalai Lama XIV
22. Almost everything will work again if you unplug it for a few minutes, including you. ― Anne Lamott.
23. Accept who you are; and revel in it. — Mitch Albom
24. Accepting all the good and bad about someone. It’s a great thing to aspire to.
The hard part is actually doing it. ― Sarah Dessen
25. Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. ― Roy Bennett
26. Accept yourself: flaws, quirks, talents, secret thoughts, all of it, and experience true liberation. ― Amy Leigh Mercree
27. Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is
and that there’s got to be a way through it. ― Michael J. Fox
28. The first step in this process of mindfulness is radical self-acceptance. ― Stephen Batchelor
29. The courage to be is the courage to accept oneself, in spite of being unacceptable. ― Paul Tillich
30. The only love you should desperately search for, is the one that comes from you to you. ― Edmond Mbiaka
31. The only person who can pull me down is myself, and I’m not going to let myself pull me down anymore. ― C. JoyBell C
32. Talk to yourself like you would to someone you love. ― Brené Brown
33. The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are. ― Joseph Campbell
34. To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others.
You need to accept yourself. ― Thich Nhat Hanh
Discover more crazy topic:
35. To say I love you one must know first how to say the I. ― Ayn Rand
36. The surest way to lose your self-worth is by trying to find it through the eyes of others. — Becca Lee
37. The most difficult times for many of us are the ones we give ourselves. ― Pema Chödrön
38. To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
39. To be nobody but yourself in a world that’s doing its best to make you somebody else,
is to fight the hardest battle you are ever going to fight. Never stop fighting. ― E. E. Cummings
40. The most terrifying thing is to accept oneself completely. ― C.G. Jung
41. The worst loneliness is not to be comfortable with yourself. ― Mark Twain
42. The only person you really have control over is yourself. ― Deborah Reber
43. Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
44. Nothing I accept about myself can be used against me to diminish me. ―Audre Lorde
45. Nothing brings down walls as surely as acceptance. ― Deepak Chopra
46. Nothing is impossible to a willing heart. ― John Heywood
47. Not everything that is faced can be changed.
But nothing can be changed until it is faced. ― James Baldwin
48. Not being understood may be taken as a sign that there is much in one to understand. ― Alain de Botton
49. No amount of self-improvement can make up for any lack of self-acceptance. ― Robert Holden
50. What self-acceptance does is open up more possibilities of succeeding
because you aren’t fighting yourself along the way. ― Shannon Ables
51. When you stop living your life based on what others think of you real life begins.
At that moment, you will finally see the door of self-acceptance opened. ― Shannon L. Alder
52. Whether you’re as healthy as you should be or not, that doesn’t disallow you to look your best.
Style is only possible from a place of self-acceptance. ― Stacy London
53. We all make mistakes. We must keep finding the right paths. ― Lailah Gifty Akita
54. When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others. ― Peace Pilgrim
55. When you stopped wishing things wouldn’t fall apart, you’d stop suffering when they did. ― John Green
56. We are each gifted in a unique and important way.
It is our privilege and our adventure to discover our own special light. —Mary Dunbar
57. When you love yourself, you automatically attract feelings of love for others around you. ― Rhonda Byrne
58. Whatever you are doing, love yourself for doing it.
Whatever you are feeling, love yourself for feeling it. —Thaddeus Golas
59. Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are. ― Kurt Cobain
60. When your own approval means more than the approval of others, that is self-love. ― Vironika Tugaleva
61. I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do. ― Brené Brown
62. I think once I kind of got to a place of self-acceptance,
looking past all the insecurities that I have, I’ve really grown so much as a person. ― Shannon Purser
63. I am not looking to escape my darkness I am learning to love myself there. — Rune Lazuli
64.I love myself for I am a beloved child of the universe and the universe lovingly takes care of me now. — Louise Hay
65. I love myself enough to not only make a promise to myself,
but I love myself enough to keep that promise. ― Steve Maraboli
66. I have never found anybody who could stand to accept the daily demonstrative love I feel in me,
and give back as good as I give. ― Sylvia Plath
67. I am worthy of the very best in life, and I now lovingly allow myself to accept it. ― Louise Hay
68. It is not worth the while to let our imperfections disturb us always. ― Henry David Thoreau
69. In order to love who you are, you cannot hate the experiences that shaped you. — Andrea Dykstra
70. I don’t wear the opinions of others anymore, I learnt to dress myself. — Nikki Rowe
71. I don’t have to be perfect. All I have to do is show up and enjoy the messy,
imperfect and beautiful journey of my life. ― Kerry Washington
72. I was once afraid of people saying ‘Who does she think she is?’
Now I have the courage to stand and say ‘This is who I am. ― Oprah Winfrey
73. It’s OK if you mess up. You should give yourself a break. ― Billy Joel
74. It is a sign of strength, not of weakness, to admit that you don’t know all the answers. ― John P. Lougbrane
Discover more awesome topic:
75. It took me a long time not to judge myself through someone else’s eyes. ― Sally Field
76. If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it. ― Mary Engelbreit
77. If we all hold on to the mistake, we can’t see our own glory in the mirror because we have the mistake between our faces
and the mirror; we can’t see what we’re capable of being. ― Maya Angelou.
78. If you have the ability to love, love yourself first. ― Charles Bukowski
79. If you had a person in your life treating you the way you treat yourself,
you would have gotten rid of them a long time ago. ― Cheri Huber
80. If one is cruel to himself, how can we expect him to be compassionate with others? ― Hasdai Ibn Shaprut
81. Change is possible, but it must start with self-acceptance. ― Alexander Lowen
82. My happiness grows in direct proportion to my acceptance,
and in inverse proportion to my expectations. ― Michael J. Fox
83. Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others.
Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her. ― Lao Tzu
84. Being authentic begins with unconditional self-acceptance, imperfections and all. ― Azim Jamal
85. Everything begins with accepting oneself.
Without self-acceptance, one cannot accomplish anything. ― XuanThu Nguyen
86. Instead of trying to mend me,
I decided to enjoy me.
Instead of trying to solve me,
I decided to discover me.
It was one of the best decisions of my life. — S.C. Laurie
87. For after all, the best thing one can do when it is raining, is to let it rain. ― Henry Wadsworth Longfellow.
88. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Sharon Salzberg
89. You can’t build joy on a feeling of self-loathing. ― Ram Dass
90. You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company. — Diane Von Furstenberg
91. You are imperfect, permanently and inevitably flawed.
And you are beautiful. — Amy Bloom
92. You’re already stuck with yourself for a lifetime.
Why not improve this relationship? ― Vironika Tugaleva
93. You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. ― Buddha
94. Yours is only what you always have on you. ― Peter Deuno
95. Your problem is you’re too busy holding onto your unworthiness. ― Ram Dass
96. Self-love seems so often unrequited. ― Anthony Powell
97. Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting. — William Shakespeare
98. Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others. ― Christopher Germer
99. Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It’s about accepting all of yourself. ― Tyra Banks
100. Self-acceptance is my refusal to be in an adversarial relationship to myself. ― Nathaniel Branden
101. Self-acceptance begets acceptance from others, which begets even deeper, more genuine self-acceptance.
It can be done. But no one is going to bestow it on you. It is a gift only you can give yourself. ― Camryn Manheim
102. One advantage of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries. ― A. A. Milne
103. Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit. ― E.E. Cummings
104. Once you’ve accepted your flaws, no one can use them against you.― George R. R. Martin
Discover more amazing topic:
105. Often, it’s not about becoming a new person,
but becoming the person you were meant to be. — Heath L. Buckmaster
106. Our entire life consists ultimately in accepting ourselves as we are. — Jean Anouilh
107. Life is a very sad piece of buffoonery because we have the need to fool ourselves continuously by the spontaneous creation of a reality which,
from time to time, reveals itself to be vain and illusory. ― Luigi Pirandello
108. Love thy neighbor yes, but love thyself first. ― Solange Nicole
109. Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world. ― Eleanor Roosevelt
110. Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul,
instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers. —Veronica A. Shoffstall
111. Did your mom ever tell you, ‘If you can’t say something nice, don’t say anything’?
She was right–and talking nicely also applies when you’re talking to yourself, even inside your head. ― Victoria Mora
112. Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness.
Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength. ― Dalai Lama
113. Care about what other people think and you will always be their prisoner. ― Lao Tzu
114. Conquering others requires force. Conquering oneself requires strength. ― Lao Tzu
115. Maturity, one discovers, has everything to do with the acceptance of ‘not knowing. ― Mark Z. Danielewski
116. Love yourself first and everything else falls into line.
You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world. ― Lucille Ball
117. Growth begins when we start to accept our own weakness. —Jean Vanier
118. Let the world know you as you are, not as you think you should be. — Fanny Brice
119. Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations.
But for the joy of it. ― Rasheed Ogunlaru
120. Until you are happy with who you are, you will never be happy with what you have. ― Zig Ziglar