Never harbor grudges; they sour your stomach and do no harm to anyone else. ― Robertson Davies.
Why we love eating a sour food? When you eat a sour food, the acid in it triggers a response in the taste receptor cells found on your taste buds. Previous studies have suggested that eating sour foods causes the release of serotonin, a compound that can affect many basic bodily functions such as appetite, sleep, memory, mood, and sexual desire.
Let us Make you Rich/ Secrets of Success
Together we can make rich by learning secrets of success men.
Here is the best sour quotes collection
1. Nothing is so sour that it can’t be sweetened by a good attitude. ― Woodrow M. Kroll
2. Let me embrace thee, sour adversity, for wise men say it is the wisest course. ― William Shakespeare
3. I know sour, which allows me to appreciate the sweet. ― Jason Lee
4. Everything is beautiful seen from the point of the intellect, or as truth. But all is sour if seen as experience. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
Do you like sour quotes?
5. Journey from the self to the Self and find the mine of gold. Leave behind what is sour and bitter and move toward the sweet. ― Rumi
6. Every sweet has its sour; every evil its good. ― Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. You’ve got to take the bitter with the sour. ― Samuel Goldwyn
8. I like really sharp flavors, and I like contrasts. Something sweet and sour at the same time is a big win. ― Marcus Sakey
9. Nothing goes sour more easily than the life of pleasure. ― Mason Cooley
Which sour quote is the best happy quotes?
10. The truth is that good and bad coexist; sour and sweet coexist. They aren’t really opposed to each other. ― Pema Chodron
11. Things sweet to taste prove in digestion sour. ― William Shakespeare
12. Whenever things go a bit sour in a job I’m doing, I always tell myself, ‘You can do better than this.’ ― Dr. Seuss
13. There’s a period of life when we swallow a knowledge of ourselves and it becomes either good or sour inside. ― Pearl Bailey
14. Most men remember obligations, but are not often likely to be grateful; the proud are made sour by the remembrance and the vain silent. ― William Gilmore Simms
Can you share our sour quotes?
15. My face is sour. Maybe that’s why they say I’m a dictator. ― Augusto Pinochet
16. I’m not afraid of losing money, I’m afraid of sour relationships. ― Rakesh
17. Getting divorced didn’t sour me on the institution of marriage. I’ll tell you what I’ll never do: I’ll never get divorced again. ― Eddie Murphy
18. People can call me what they like fat, ugly, sour but tell me I’m not fair, tell me I’m not ethical, those are the things that bother me. ― Deborah Meaden
19. Hope and wishes for all that delights will sour in the midst of action not taken and words unsaid. ― Maximillian Degenerez
20. When the economy goes sour, there are three different kinds of restaurants that do well: the smaller-scale neighborhood restaurants that don’t ask much of you; those that have banked enormous goodwill by offering great value during the boom; and those with proven records of excellence, a sure thing. ― Danny Meyer